Serro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts
  • Joined 18-July 13

Nice try bro

But, we need to discuss this gif right now, cause it killed me LOL

I read a funny comment made by someone here a few pages back so i tried to do an impression of them ;^[

`` We're is my mod status ``
JtATN3i.png

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

You just divided zero by zero...

I never thought I would reach indeterminate form.

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

I read a funny comment made by someone here a few pages back so i tried to do an impression of them ;^[

I thought you were making an impression of VTVTVTVTVT after he rage quits and then logs in on the forums to rage about the reason he lost.

Edited by Infinito, 11 May 2016 - 03:29 PM.

DwGBVYM.jpg

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

I thought you were making an impression of VTVTVTVTVT after he rage quits and then logs in on the forums to rage about the reason he lost.

I thought that was sort of a common thing around here.... lol

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

Pineapples are the ONLY pizza topping.

YOU...... 

giphy.gif

DwGBVYM.jpg

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12
Okay, bed time. Tomorrow may bring two possibilities.
1. This topic is closed
2. A mad mod squad.
DwGBVYM.jpg

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

Okay, bed time. Tomorrow may bring two possibilities.
1. This topic is closed
2. A mad mod squad.

Both, sound pretty fantastic to me! haha 

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

Sw33tTooth

Sw33tTooth

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

So, basically.... This thread has gone from: ffbans discussion, why did i get banned a zillion years ago discussion, noods discussion, boobie streamers discussion, to the great "Are Tomato's A Fruit or a Vegetable Debate".

Someone kill this thread already.... Please...? 

Or you know, get the thread back on track instead of derailing it further?

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Pizza threads make the best threads. Should totally throw a pizza party.

dispizzaizrel128590004162483636.jpg

IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

So, how about them ff bans peperonies, huh?

Brick-Tamland-Steve-Carell-Awkward-Smile

69tZxRU.jpg 

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

So, how about them ff bans peperonies, huh?

You are so demanding -.-

pizzabans.jpg

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You are so demanding -.-

pizzabans.jpg

Blue peperonies??? Green is better!!

Green-Pepperoni-and-Blue-Cheese-Pizza-92

Also, I don't like Goat on my pizza.

69tZxRU.jpg 

Sayvara

Sayvara

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5471 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

PSA, for reasons made apparent in this thread:

The expression is: "I could NOT care less".

If you say "I could care less", that means you do care, at least a little...

...as pointed out by the only source of Universal Truth: Weird Al.

I'm not looking for consensus baby, I'm just not in the mood.Christopher Hitchens, 2007

Sayvara

Sayvara

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5471 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Double post due to bad mobile network connection

Edited by Sayvara, 11 May 2016 - 11:35 PM.

I'm not looking for consensus baby, I'm just not in the mood.Christopher Hitchens, 2007

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2100 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

PSA, for reasons made apparent in this thread:

The expression is: "I could NOT care less".

If you say "I could care less", that means you do care, at least a little...

...as pointed out by the only source of Universal Truth: Weird Al.

And David Mitchell.

https://youtu.be/om7...MFkmpw&feature=

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Yeah, troll over all threads to force the Mods to close them because some ppl don't want to see them. Good job.

After that, the same cheaters and cheater defenders can troll around again with their "silver autism", "there are no cheaters in this game, you just suck", "false ban, I never cheated", "I've played against him, he sucks, he can't be a cheater", and "he never cheated, I know that" comments.

The forum is contaminated like the game.

[...] For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place). [...]

Pay.

Pay.

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts
  • Joined 09-November 13

Yeah, troll over all threads to force the Mods to close them because some ppl don't want to see them. Good job.

After that, the same cheaters and cheater defenders can troll around again with their "silver autism", "there are no cheaters in this game, you just suck", "false ban, I never cheated", "I've played against him, he sucks, he can't be a cheater", and "he never cheated, I know that" comments.

and what exactly you want the mods to see here?

fc hero

i make bad themes

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18380 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

It will be interesting to see when the rerollwaves will stop, and also if this happens with an increase of closets again or actually really lowers the amount of cheaters around and made them give up.

This will proof the mod ql, will they simply close the thread becasuse of this, or will they delete the trollspam and "educate" the tolls

Edited by LilyV3, 12 May 2016 - 05:09 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

BetaAlanine

BetaAlanine

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1855 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08

This will proof the mod ql, will they simply close the thread becasuse of this, or will they delete the trollspam and "educate" the tolls

What do u think is the easy way?

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18380 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

What do u think is the easy way?

For short sighted fools its closing the topic, for clever people it's educating the community members because they would have to deal less with those issues in future.

Thats exactly as it works with cheaters, if the game had form the beginning took care more about punishing them properly than letting them roam around and establish their own subcommunity to such a large one as it is in APB, the issue would never have escalated so far.

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

So if I've managed to understand it right (it's quite difficult to comprehend things when you suffer from silver autism) if this thread gets locked at some point, cheaters and their defenders will troll around claiming there are no cheaters in APB:R, while there is FFBans to prove it otherwise? It makes no sense, but oh well I am a silver ^^

XaMA1nH.jpg

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18380 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

So if I've managed to understand it right (it's quite difficult to comprehend things when you suffer from silver autism) if this thread gets locked at some point, cheaters and their defenders will troll around claiming there are no cheaters in APB:R, while there is FFBans to prove it otherwise? It makes no sense, but oh well I am a silver ^^

Well, it is an issues, when everyone can willingly break the Forum rules to get any thread closed they don't like by simply adding "off topic spam" That way, some inconvinient discussions constantly be "banned"  like talking about bans, how they are real and existing, and also the people involved not wanting more attention to their little FFbans listings. It was always a tactic of cheaters to kinda derail and flame legits to get soem topis closed or pushed a real argument under the rug with the "silver autistic l2p noob" arguments. Sure the behavior is illogical, because ffbans is telling the facts, but keeping the topics locked in the official forum lowers the volume around those existing facts.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Abduct / Devote

Abduct / Devote

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3719 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11

and what exactly you want the mods to see here?

Just ignore him, pizza is more important.

Also still waiting for that sick reply Camo, I answered your question concerning my friend. So can I get an apology?

I play by the names: Abduct Devote Feign Beneath

vOfzpRF.jpg

the anubis is a rifle and has a 3 shot ttk

lol ^

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Well, it is an issues, when everyone can willingly break the Forum rules to get any thread closed they don't like by simply adding "off topic spam" That way, some inconvinient discussions constantly be "banned"  like talking about bans, how they are real and existing, and also the people involved not wanting more attention to their little FFbans listings. It was always a tactic of cheaters to kinda derail and flame legits to get soem topis closed or pushed a real argument under the rug with the "silver autistic l2p noob" arguments. Sure the behavior is illogical, because ffbans is telling the facts, but keeping the topics locked in the official forum lowers the volume around those existing facts.

I was the one who started the Pizza-derail. I hope I'm not part of your theories?

... which reminds me, chewing tinfoil is naaaasty.

giphy.gif

69tZxRU.jpg 

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

But discussing about bans is already against the rules, to be honest people started to derail and joke about it because there is nothing much more to be said, and if you look carefully not single person who posted anything off-topic is a cheater or defending cheaters in any way.

Edited by Bambola, 12 May 2016 - 05:33 AM.

XaMA1nH.jpg

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14
its not like we have a thread like this every week or anything

22 pages of the same posts we've all seen before dont make this thread the holy grail

recapitulation_by_vhm_alex%20edit1_zps1r

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

its not like we have a thread like this every week or anything

22 pages of the same posts we've all seen before dont make this thread the holy grail

It has word "holy" in the title however ^^

Edited by Bambola, 12 May 2016 - 05:36 AM.

XaMA1nH.jpg

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

Says the phrase "silver autism" ..... Then talks about the contamination of the game and forums... 

That's cute  :Ha Ha Ha:

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18380 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

But discussing about bans is already against the rules, to be honest people started to derail and joke about it because there is nothing much more to be said, and if you look carefully not single person who posted anything off-topic is a cheater or defending cheaters in any way.

As long as no one discusses a specific member and their ban it's ok. At leats if it would eb past the Guidleines the mods would have already closed it a long time ago.

And I was talking about the general tools, how derailing can make cheaters close any topic, if you let people act like this. I did not said specific members were cheaters, However some already admitted that themselves (also in the other topic about cheating).

Edited by LilyV3, 12 May 2016 - 05:41 AM.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Abduct / Devote

Abduct / Devote

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3719 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11

Says the phrase "silver autism" ..... Then talks about the contamination of the game and forums... 

That's cute  :Ha Ha Ha:

He's a special snowflake :)

Still waiting on his response.

I play by the names: Abduct Devote Feign Beneath

vOfzpRF.jpg

the anubis is a rifle and has a 3 shot ttk

lol ^

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

I was the one who started the Pizza-derail. I hope I'm not part of your theories?

... which reminds me, chewing tinfoil is naaaasty.

giphy.gif

I tired to bring some laughter to the table. Never take up for people who got banned. But, yeah hey that tinfoil man! hahah 

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

UT OH. MS20 is lurking the forums guys. Everyone sit up straight!!!  :D

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11
Thanks @LilyV3! That's exactly what I meant.

He's a special snowflake :)

Still waiting on his response.

Yes, I am. Too bad you're not. There was no need for a response cause the answer is already here:

How can you know that? Or is this person sitting next to you and you can see all programs that are running while he is playing?
Hell, even you could be a cheater who claims to be legit and that all friends are legit.

Yes, actually, I am sitting next to them.

And once again especially for you:

How can you know that? Or is this person sitting next to you and you can see all programs that are running while he is playing?
Hell, even you could be a cheater who claims to be legit and that all friends are legit.

Also still waiting for that sick reply Camo, I answered your question concerning my friend. So can I get an apology?

Please start reading what people write. The only "sick" thing I can see here is your behavior.

[...] For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place). [...]

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

Now that we have this thread on track again, it would be very nice from everyone if we keep it that way.

Is the ban wave hype already gone?

Do not derail the thread please.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

You are so demanding -.-

pizzabans.jpg

I ran out of likes. :<

IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1611 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

As long as no one discusses a specific member and their ban it's ok. At leats if it would eb past the Guidleines the mods would have already closed it a long time ago.

And I was talking about the general tools, how derailing can make cheaters close any topic, if you let people act like this. I did not said specific members were cheaters, However some already admitted that themselves (also in the other topic about cheating).

The thread wasn't cleaned up or locked the multiple times w1llodyne asked Tiggs for an explanation on her FairFight ban. It was discussed in here to a great extent, when we all know that something specific like that needs to be taken up with support and not the forums.

Then thread then when to a debate on streamers, where some people felt that women making their own choices somehow affected women's rights or empowerment. When the fact is freedom is the right to make your own choices no matter how others feel about them as long as it doesn't affect them in a negative manner. The thread still continued on.

Then when it comes to pizza, you think people are derailing to defend cheaters with a delicious treat? No that is Truely not the case. Sometimes we can get to taking things too seriously and need to remember that this is for entertainment only. I wish people would keep that in mind before trying to closet, thinking that psuedoskill will make them look cool. The reality is that cheaters are just falling for a marketing ploy used by programmers to make money off of them. Remember to have fun playing the game, and not go out of your way to ruin it for others.

Edited by Ƀяаԍԍ, 12 May 2016 - 07:25 AM.

Pay.

Pay.

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts
  • Joined 09-November 13

I don't understand how to not derail this topic since it's been a while from that ban wave and any discussion would be irrelevant anymore,

.. closets are ruining the game, the game is full of cheaters, G1 you should seriously do something about them ..

am i doing it right?

fc hero

i make bad themes

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I don't understand how to not derail this topic since it's been a while from that ban wave and any discussion would be irrelevant anymore,

.. closets are ruining the game, the game is full of cheaters, G1 you should seriously do something about them ..

am i doing it right?

Good job!

I heard cheaters have pineapple on their pizzas. Scum of the earth, I say!!!

On-topic edit: I can only recycle my previous comment. It would be nice with some sort of official information related to the recent ban wave(s), as was indicated/jungledrummed

Edited by AsgerLund, 12 May 2016 - 07:52 AM.

69tZxRU.jpg 

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Good job!

I heard cheaters don't have pineapple on their pizzas. Scum of the earth, I say!!!

FIFY
IpP4AT3.png

Pay.

Pay.

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2152 posts
  • Joined 09-November 13

Good job!

I heard cheaters have pineapple on their pizzas. Scum of the earth, I say!!!

cmon let's not derail this topic guys.. as a LEGIT player i think putting a pineapple on a pizza is hilarious , it's definitely weird in my eyes, don't know how you even stand it.

Edited by Pay., 12 May 2016 - 08:02 AM.

fc hero

i make bad themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users