It cant be.... :CoolDaddio:

2c711cddfd4d1bd5a03c2044850985b0.png

Mashed

Mashed

Conscript

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12

You are all a bunch of crusty surprise lipped ***gots that need to contract terminal anus cancer you gosh darning plebs please go be a useful citizen in your desired country and stop circle jerking about your mad FE skills. You all some basic patootie fuzzy bunnyes that needed to be spanked more as children and need to be wiped out from the gosh darning ces pool. On second thought scratch that and stay in your grandmas basement ( I know a real upgrade from your mothers because you were kicked out from jerking off to my little pony and eating all the hot cheetos maybe Hitler was right, and the axis should have won the war ) Anywho end of rant i hate each and everyone of you mother gosh darning fuzzy bunny scabs. Cept my HERETIC NIGGAZ BAN ME 14 DAYS A SLAVE MA D00D 2 GUD 4 U fuzzy bunnyEROS.

Posted Image
" Da Whistles go WHEWW WHEWWW ."

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

You are all a bunch of crusty surprise lipped ***gots that need to contract terminal anus cancer you gosh darning plebs please go be a useful citizen in your desired country and stop circle jerking about your mad FE skills. You all some basic patootie fuzzy bunnyes that needed to be spanked more as children and need to be wiped out from the gosh darning ces pool. On second thought scratch that and stay in your grandmas basement ( I know a real upgrade from your mothers because you were kicked out from jerking off to my little pony and eating all the hot cheetos maybe Hitler was right, and the axis should have won the war ) Anywho end of rant i hate each and everyone of you mother gosh darning fuzzy bunny scabs. Cept my HERETIC NIGGAZ BAN ME 14 DAYS A SLAVE MA D00D 2 GUD 4 U fuzzy bunnyEROS.

"Ok."

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

My girlfriend loves hot cheetos... this might explain the shortage at work in the vending machines.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

my niqqa my niqqa, how you been bro

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Didn't understand everything but i know to recognize great art when i see it.

T'as beau envoyer tes "mayday mayday" t'es mal barré.

DakkaDakkaDakka

DakkaDakkaDakka

Conscript

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13

Didn't understand everything but i know to recognize great art when i see it.

Fluttershy or rainbowdash?

http://www.newground...tal/view/575930

Edited by DakkaDakkaDakka, 09 May 2016 - 03:01 PM.

My locked & deleted thread (google cache) about reloaded games ceo saying <story-driven> f2p mmo's don't work  :
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

None of them, i will remain faithful to Pikachu.

T'as beau envoyer tes "mayday mayday" t'es mal barré.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

https://i.gyazo.com/9ccd12e98210e952f950a3eac5523a15.png

It cant be.... :CoolDaddio:

So you were completely awful and claimed you got banned to try to give your awful self some credibility...sorry about the cancer I hope it gets better. Get cloner camped on a melee by support shotguns some more trashcan.

Wait I could be in my grandma's basement? IM MOVIN UP IN THE WORLD!

Heretic
Nysak

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

So you were completely awful and claimed you got banned to try to give your awful self some credibility...sorry about the cancer I hope it gets better. Get cloner camped on a melee by support shotguns some more trashcan.Wait I could be in my grandma's basement? IM MOVIN UP IN THE WORLD!

He's not unbanned, It's normal for Characters to show up on the Market Website for FE. Even w/ Ban.

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

So you were completely awful and claimed you got banned to try to give your awful self some credibility...sorry about the cancer I hope it gets better. Get cloner camped on a melee by support shotguns some more trashcan.Wait I could be in my grandma's basement? IM MOVIN UP IN THE WORLD!

Agent Fa -goir... Why so much hate Kid x))) .... What does this game has done to you, it totaly f* ked up your mind and now you trying to spread your disease in Forums, poor dude, i actually hope you get better soon.

and yes i am not banned ,was trying to prank u all and also it seems like it worked xD

Edited by The New Order, 11 May 2016 - 09:43 AM.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Agent Fa -goir... Why so much hate Kid x))) .... What does this game has done to you, it totaly f* ked up your mind and now you trying to spread your disease in Forums, poor dude, i actually hope you get better soon.

and yes i am not banned ,was trying to prank u all and also it seems like it worked xD

I quote "He's not unbanned, It's normal for Characters to show up on the Market Website for FE. Even w/ Ban."

See Me for example : http://imgur.com/RyM4yGl Don't hype yourself, YY. 

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 11 May 2016 - 09:50 AM.

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

I quote "He's not unbanned, It's normal for Characters to show up on the Market Website for FE. Even w/ Ban."

See Me for example : http://imgur.com/RyM4yGl Don't hype yourself, YY. 

Yy where? i think you  mistaken with someone else my friend xd, I am the one and only....

:Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:

Edited by The New Order, 11 May 2016 - 10:05 AM.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Yy where? i think you  mistaken with someone else my friend xd, I am the one and only....

:Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:

Right, dunno I don't remember scrubs.

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

Right, dunno I don't remember scrubs.

Hmm kk i make it easy for you..Dont you remember George Assassin? it was me....aswell 

* SHOCKED eh? *

Edited by The New Order, 11 May 2016 - 11:11 PM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Hmm kk i make it easy for you..Dont you remember George Assassin? it was me....aswell 

* SHOCKED eh? *

that was you? lmao explains the rage and butthurt.

Seriously how are you so awful at fe when you no life this mommy? lol

lol Don't like the fact that even after you treated this game like a job you were still awful even on easy mode?

You are like Oscar's downy cousin. Get back in your trashcan.

Edited by AgentNoir, 12 May 2016 - 01:12 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

that was you? lmao explains the rage and butthurt.

Seriously how are you so awful at fe when you no life this mommy? lol

lol Don't like the fact that even after you treated this game like a job you were still awful even on easy mode?

You are like Oscar's downy cousin. Get back in your trashcan.

Butthurt? x)) You scrub.. wish you saw the whole chatlog from that day, you could see who really raged hard as a Crying Kiddo and now is acting tough in forums, cuz he is supposed to be Mr. BestPvPerinHisDreams. i am no-lifing eh? i am pretty sure i have less ingame hours then you and i kicked your *** twice so hard. Tzz Your facts give me Cancer.

Edited by The New Order, 12 May 2016 - 01:51 AM.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Butthurt? x)) You scrub.. wish you saw the whole chatlog from that day, you could see who really raged hard as a Crying Kiddo and now is acting tough in forums, cuz he is supposed to be Mr. BestPvPerinHisDreams. i am no-lifing eh? i am pretty sure i have less ingame hours then you and i kicked your *** twice so hard. Tzz Your facts give me Cancer.

You're pure Cancer. I could beat you w/ Level 35 Weapons any time again , as i did before. And don't talk like you know alot of the Game and it's players, gives me even more Cancer. You're that much cancer you had to Namechange into that speshul name? Why do you not Surprise me? Agent Noir is annoying to Fight, He would win me any time. But you're that kind of mommy who relays on 8x6, yet still loosing. Gtfo. Thank you.

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 12 May 2016 - 06:22 AM.

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

You're pure Cancer. I could beat you w/ Level 35 Weapons any time again , as i did before. And don't talk like you know alot of the Game and it's players, gives me even more Cancer. You're that much cancer you had to Namechange into that speshul name? Why do you not Surprise me? Agent Noir is annoying to Fight, He would win me any time. But you're that kind of mommy who relays on 8x6, yet still loosing. Gtfo. Thank you.

Nice joke, and why you even bothering to come inside the cancer between Agent and me lol, you have done nothing wrong pls.. you are the one who has to stay outta here. You have confirmed that you dont know anything about me( Right, dunno I don't remember scrubs.), and now you say i do 8x6.. xD you can beat me with lvl 35? why you not try lvl 1 if you are dat good m80. what's next? you gonna say i use cheats, pff Why so much Mad Peepz here xd

Edited by Agent PerfectPvPerInHisDreams, 12 May 2016 - 08:14 AM.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Nice joke, and why you even bothering to come inside the cancer between Agent and me lol, you have done nothing wrong pls.. you are the one who has to stay outta here. You have confirmed that you dont know anything about me( Right, dunno I don't remember scrubs.), and now you say i do 8x6.. xD you can beat me with lvl 35? why you not try lvl 1 if you are dat good m80. what's next? you gonna say i use cheats, pff Why so much Mad Peepz here xd

You and cheats? , I bet even with cheats you would still suck, just like Magora. Cancer Removal please.

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

You and cheats? , I bet even with cheats you would still suck, just like Magora. Cancer Removal please.

I know right xd, i expected it from you :)

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

What some region chat where I was bored cause your side was too busy jerking off while sending out sos calls to your butt buddies? And yeah less total hours due to you know me playing for 6 years lol, but last 6 months to a year? I'd have to say you take that crown hands down lol. Wait me and you have 1v1ed? I don't remember that lol...I remember losing to suzanny, alesia, chloe and mitzy(or his supposed rerolls or wtv lol), but I only remember some teamfights with you where you kept trying to go for me lol. If we did 1v1 couldn't of been too much of a chat log as I don't rage at people in those unless they are doing cheesy mommy lol, but you only play melee and are mediocre at that so there isn't much you could really do that I'd have an actual issue with lol.

WAIT! Are you talking about those couple of small fights or whatever where you were talking about getting your friends on a few hours later and were talking mommy or wtv? No wonder I couldn't remember a 1v1 with you where I lost...there never was one lmao. Weren't you getting cloner camped though? lol

Edited by AgentNoir, 12 May 2016 - 10:14 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

What some region chat where I was bored cause your side was too busy jerking off while sending out sos calls to your butt buddies? And yeah less total hours due to you know me playing for 6 years lol, but last 6 months to a year? I'd have to say you take that crown hands down lol. Wait me and you have 1v1ed? I don't remember that lol...I remember losing to suzanny, alesia, chloe and mitzy(or his supposed rerolls or wtv lol), but I only remember some teamfights with you where you kept trying to go for me lol. If we did 1v1 couldn't of been too much of a chat log as I don't rage at people in those unless they are doing cheesy mommy lol, but you only play melee and are mediocre at that so there isn't much you could really do that I'd have an actual issue with lol.

WAIT! Are you talking about those couple of small fights or whatever where you were talking about getting your friends on a few hours later and were talking mommy or wtv? No wonder I couldn't remember a 1v1 with you where I lost...there never was one lmao. Weren't you getting cloner camped though?

WAIT! Are you talking about those couple of small fights or whatever where you were talking about getting your friends on a few hours later and were talking mommy or wtv? No wonder I couldn't remember a 1v1 with you where I lost...there never was one lmao. Weren't you getting cloner camped though? lol

ok listen you can talk whatever bullshoot you want also your silly facts about me etc (good for you), but c'mon dude. The game is dead. and we are talking about the mommy that happend in the past..  lets cure this Cancer now. *Peace* 

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

ok listen you can talk whatever bullshoot you want also your silly facts about me etc (good for you), but c'mon dude. The game is dead. and we are talking about the mommy that happend in the past..  lets cure this Cancer now. *Peace*

Aww can Oscar's downy cousin not find his trashcan? Just take your chihuahua patootie to a shoebox or something lol.

Damn my 'facts' are too much lol. It's funny how you were gynna's chihuahua and that's all you will ever be.

Heretic
Nysak

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

I'm sorry, who are you again? NonFactor? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Since when could melee scrubs that die to nano-shotgun builds, consistently (Even with shards), claim anyone is bad?

Please, go find some rerolls and make a force in PVP that would die to the most casual of PVP groups unless they bot it up.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

Since when could melee scrubs that die to nano-shotgun builds, consistently (Even with shards), claim anyone is bad?

Please, go find some rerolls and make a force in PVP that would die to the most casual of PVP groups unless they bot it up.

Think again, i wont even bother to come to this dead patootie game again. Why you also in forums, arent you an Division Fanboy now? milking the *** out of it. Pls just stay there, cuz the forums here will only spread diseases. your mad BFF started the **** talk, so it was just between me and him. 

I'm sorry, who are you again? NonFactor? 

- And Jdred yes i am an non-factor for you.. Who the heck are you btw? i dont remember  PS.* I dont even want to know about your love story in FE *

Edited by Agent PerfectPvPerInHisDreams, 12 May 2016 - 09:56 PM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Think again, i wont even bother to come to this dead patootie game again. Why you also in forums, arent you an Division Fanboy now? milking the *** out of it. Pls just stay there, cuz the forums here will only spread diseases. your mad BFF started the **** talk, so it was just between me and him. 

- And Jdred yes i am an non-factor for you.. Who the heck are you btw? i dont remember  PS.* I dont even want to know about your love story in FE *

This is a forum...anyone can comment lmao. And don't forget your claim to fame is that you were gynna's chihuahua. You drooled on yourself in fights and then talked some low tier mommy as you guys were logging off lol.

I do like how your reply could be summed up as 'th-th-th-th-th-THITH ITH BETWEEN ME AND HIM SO LEAVE ME ALONE'.

Sorry you need friends to fight me lmao. I did offer you 1v1s but you refused lol.

Edited by AgentNoir, 12 May 2016 - 11:09 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

I AM THE MELEE SCRUB!!

SCARED!?

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Seems like someone didn't have a medic in his squad, war is hell. Just pointing out, you have zero ground to talk about "PVP" skill, even Laniel was more of a threat. Sit down.

Milking what? Trashing scrubs or simply out-exploiting exploiters.... it'll be more interesting when things get fixed since most of the "challenging" players are gheying it up with "who can 1 shot who abusing weapon swap" lol.

Inane is the only melee user in-game I haven't managed to beat with a shotgun, but at least Jd can manage to kill my nano-shotgun unlike yourself :P

I AM THE MELEE SCRUB!!

SCARED!?

Only if you lag, bruh. But then again last time we fought I had terrible internet.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 May 2016 - 11:26 PM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Only if you lag, bruh. But then again last time we fought I had terrible internet.

Need download more gay****))0000

Edited by J.Karter, 12 May 2016 - 11:31 PM.

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Need download more gay****))0000

There isn't enough gay on the....wait my bad I forgot Magoogoo exists. And nah just had the joy of experiencing basic patootie cable internet... it was quite an experience. Which in FE is like drinking bleach besides being able to lag, shoot someone with my shotgun/sniper, and then after the lag fads all the damage hits at once.

Was funny when I could lag out completely and get 5 hits into someone before they managed to shoot once because the lag didn't register the hits right away.

So moral of this story : Snipers that QQ because they are bad, just lag and it's ggEZ

Edited by Reaps989, 12 May 2016 - 11:39 PM.

Posted Image

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

Seems like someone didn't have a medic in his squad, war is hell. Just pointing out, you have zero ground to talk about "PVP" skill, even Laniel was more of a threat. Sit down.

oh rly? well i dont want to talk about pvp "Skill" and you dont have to decide that for me Mr. Senpai, you are the one who want to talk about it with me.   So... Laniel is supposed to be Kodaro right? and you call him a threat  x)) you gotta be kiddin me. Even Kit could rek him.

if i am able to defeat Gynna and Aroa in pvp, you wont take that long for me, you forgot that i  also had an shotgun nano build?. Whatever..talk what you want about me, i dont have access anymore to my accounts :Ha Ha Ha:55455106.jpg

Edited by Agent PerfectPvPerInHisDreams, 13 May 2016 - 08:05 AM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

oh rly? well i dont want to talk about pvp "Skill" and you dont have to decide that for me Mr. Senpai, you are the one who want to talk about it with me.   So... Laniel is supposed to be Kodaro right? and you call him a threat  x)) you gotta be kiddin me. Even Kit could rek him.
if i am able to defeat Gynna and Aroa in pvp, you wont take that long for me, you forgot that i  also had an shotgun nano build?. Whatever..talk what you want about me, i dont have access anymore to my accounts Ha%20Ha%20Ha.gif55455106.jpg

'more of a threat'...not that they are threat but on that scale they are higher than you. Not a difficult concept really.

Gynna and aroa are a measuring stick now? I thought gynna was free money and aroa was someone whom cried all day and was subpar at best? Ohh wait aroa can play everyday and then get 1 win on people whom haven't played in months...nevermind they must be good lmao.

Heretic
Nysak

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Oh I'm sure you know of me, bad troll is bad. But, good news I semi remember you as one of the "oh don't worry about them" people. AKA, you posed no real threat at anytime...just another one of the trashbag baddies. And I think you were in some merry go round jerk off wagon of LB's or maybe Enfo's, can't recall, too many non factors to remember. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

if i am able to defeat Gynna and Aroa in pvp, you wont take that long for me, you forgot that i  also had an shotgun nano build?. Whatever..talk what you want about me, i dont have access anymore to my accounts :Ha Ha Ha:

Learn to use the enter button after using an image.

Gynna is terrible, besides when he got banned after questionable videos posted by him. Yet still raved about "I got banned for too many chips". Yet his melee was subpar, his positioning was bad, and his teamfight skills were god awful. Funny how he only got better after bans, rather than being any good prior.

The only thing going to Gyanna is he'd heal others... not that anyone else couldn't do it. If staunch was self-only, you'd see exactly how bad zergtards are. ;D

And Aroa? You mean only can beat pistols while recording to cause warp, claims hacks when she loses, but QQ about shotgun or melee? Yet she can use neither?...

Sorry but your shotgun nano build was on the shelf 24/7, because you couldn't play it effectively ever.

Posted Image

Gabbertjeee

Gabbertjeee

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 03-March 15

gosh darn, THE GAME IS DEAD AND YOU gosh darnING GAYPLEBS ARE STILL DOIN FORUM PVP

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

8106593.jpg

7257964.png

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Oh I'm sure you know of me, bad troll is bad

I always thought of you as a good troll <3

Marcus Elliot was the bad troll.

Jdred

Jdred

Conscript

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

I always thought of you as a good troll <3

Marcus Elliot was the bad troll.

To be fair Marcus inspired a rage in people that was quite legendary, having RA cloner camp him in shifts for roughly 8 hours is just one example. Pretty sure hes still one of the most hated names among the GM's lol 

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users