• This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

BilalGG

BilalGG

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-March 16

Well First of all i wanna speak about something that has too do with my account, I got banned for harrasing when they were around 5 people harrasing me and my Clan, First they were sharing my friends steam username and saying im gonna use that Picture you fat asian fuzzy bunny?, Now Seriously im tired of this, THEY DID NOT GET BANNED, Just me and my friend got banned for defending,

When are we gonna get right?, When i spoke with Syilm He kinda abused hes power and i asked him nicely could you help me,

He were ignoring me and then i was keep asking him then he muted me for about 2 hours, Then people was going crazy on him saying he is useless and stuff like that then he banned around 10 people?, I still have the video if you Guys wanna see it,

I never knew you will get banned if you were defending your Clan or your friend,

I wish you Guys could give me one more chance...

- ProBillow.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Well, my friend, the Devs/GMs do not read these forums...you may want to try writing a ticket to support, if you're all that keen on getting a Fallen Earth account back. My advice? Forget it. Fallen Earth is a dead game and not worth getting back into. There are other free games with plenty of life in them that you could take your clan to.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

BilalGG

BilalGG

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-March 16

Im talking About APB reloaded, and i did  write a ticket to support i keep getting the same thing i wanna speak with TIGGS or some one else..

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18360 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Doesn't makes sense to speak about it in the Fallen earth forum, chances soemone relevant reads it is even lower.

Also, when defending yourself never go retard, it just will backfire.

All you can do is write to support or try to PM tiggs, but chances are low to get someone to listen to you.

If you do have any screenshots of the conversation you can maybe try to get the other guys banned too.

Edited by LilyV3, 12 April 2016 - 01:21 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

NekuKiriyu

NekuKiriyu

Elite

• Members
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

You know those moments you just put 1 and 1 together and things make perfect sense and all you can do is sit there and go "yup, there it is." well, welcome to the error code 8 club <3

soon.gif

People are weak on their own, but when they have friends to lean on, they can grow much stronger. -Aneko Chan

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Im talking About APB reloaded, and i did  write a ticket to support i keep getting the same thing i wanna speak with TIGGS or some one else..

I think the  "full retard" portion has already been covered...

Tiggs is on Fallen Earth even less than she's around APB, I'm sure. I'm sorry to say this, but discussing the situation of a banned player is extremely low on the GMs' priority list, depending on who you are. I understand what you were trying to do, it's just that it had an even lower success rate than doing things the right way and had the added effect of drawing unwanted attention. If you're going to blow up a forum, you may want to stay with the game you were playing before you were banned, i.e., APB Reloaded. My suggestion is that you have a  friend contact a GM in-game on your behalf.

@Lily

When ya gonna PM me on Steam and drag ya butt to Defiance?

Edited by LilRedhare, 13 April 2016 - 07:21 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • 911 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

Hello,

This is an account related issue. Please submit a ticket to the customer support.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users