• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Daruff

Daruff

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

I'm starting this new topic. Not sure if  this topic has been up befor but i realy wanna see what every one ells thinks about this idea.

So i was looking at pics on the net of car in Apb and came across somthing i would love to see convertibles i will post a few of the pics i found and like if you think its a good idea let the guy at G1/apb know that we as the gamers would love this in our game.

Daruff

Daruff

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

Ok so for some reason i can add the pics so what ill do is add the links to the pics.

https://www.google.c...sGyJjOIYrPx2BM:

https://www.google.c...5miN6kBztiyc3M:

NekuKiriyu

NekuKiriyu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

calabriacabrio.jpg
Ambient_Classic_Lowrider_Alternate_Front

There you go <3

Anyway, converts have been along the planning to be added to the game for a long time, but there are some issues regarding it, most of them are that cars are technically bullet proof since the windows can't be shattered, having open roof cars would have that look really weird, since you'd be able to head shot the driver but the bullet would magically stop at the backside of the car...

soon.gif

People are weak on their own, but when they have friends to lean on, they can grow much stronger. -Aneko Chan

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4065 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
As I'm aware they were not planned to add into APB, these images are just photoshoped by community.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

There is an APB specific forum here:

http://forums.gamers...0-apb-reloaded/

You might get a better response if posting there, as that is where most of the players for this game hangs out ;)

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

NekuKiriyu

NekuKiriyu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

There is an APB specific forum here:

http://forums.gamers...0-apb-reloaded/

You might get a better response if posting there, as that is where most of the players for this game hangs out ;)

O-O a moderator that has a normal avatar... well that's a first....

Anyway, I need to agree with the mod here, posting things in the main apb section pulls more attention :)

soon.gif

People are weak on their own, but when they have friends to lean on, they can grow much stronger. -Aneko Chan

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

O-O a moderator that has a normal avatar... well that's a first....

Anyway, I need to agree with the mod here, posting things in the main apb section pulls more attention :)

Actually, I've been here since well before this forum got opened up to the public ;)

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

NekuKiriyu

NekuKiriyu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Actually, I've been here since well before this forum got opened up to the public ;)

Yeah, but after they changed the mods to numbers, removed the special titles and hid which user was part of which group, Its surprising to see a mod with a normal name and face again... But I guess having a number makes it easier for the mod squad to do their job I guess...

If only they could stop the flood of leaks that's been occurring lately so I don't have to sift trough all those damn files, that'd be great ^^;

soon.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users