• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3711 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

There's a simple way to see if george still playing, find him on steam and see when he was last time online, but meh, nobody cares to go to that extend.

:) I tried to appeal for unban from another acc with lvl 3 toon on it, but this time I got banned a little faster. I have no idea by what magic people get unbanned.

That won't work it's called ban evading. Have to hope you get lucky with support or use their personal g1 emails to get in contact, or have someone whom knows them or know them yourself(requires you typically to have some meaning with them...past history, streamer etc). Ohh and tiggs has to like you or not hate you completely yet.

And fe is secondary to apb. Look at the general pop. APB is mommy and is basically waiting for their version of sector 4, but still has over double fe's active population(prob 4/5 times in fact).

you only need 210 pistol skill

Typical numbers quoted depending on who and circle is 210, 216 and 27 over aka 223 or something like that. At the end of the day this isn't the question but whether there is rng or if it is an optical illusion but meh.

Basically if you are unsure overaccount for it to be safe or run your own tests.

Heretic
Nysak

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

I always thought 220 was smallest. :v
Could be wrong tho.

It simply depend of your gun requirement (185 or 195) it's +23 or something if i remember but really not sure.

3 years ago, i was claiming it increase your accuracy but nobody agreed, people said it was just an illusion...

Edit: This is why the pistol build was unbalanced VS a melee build in term of AP.

Edited by Kishoot, 02 February 2016 - 01:48 PM.

T'as beau envoyer tes "mayday mayday" t'es mal barré.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

heh, I heard 210, 212, 214 but not 220 for sure. Is 210 the smallest?

i believe that 220 is the smallest but hardly a notable diffrence from 210

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

i believe that 220 is the smallest but hardly a notable diffrence from 210

23 above the pistol skill requirement...

The idea people still claim that's why melee is "OP" is funny, clearly can't be the 7m range :o

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

The idea people still claim that's why melee is "OP" is funny, clearly can't be the 7m range :o

^

I AM QWEEN

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Idk, illusion or not, but on my monitor 16:9 with 1920x1080 my crosshair is smallest.

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Idk, illusion or not, but on my monitor 16:9 with 1920x1080 my crosshair is smallest.

I see what you did there :troll_face:

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Here's this for reference. It is indeed +23 which comes to 218 for level 55 pistols with a requirement of 195 pistol skill.  Many times people have claimed it's 210, 213, 215 etc. :Ha Ha Ha:

I don't think it's actually an optical illusion but moreso the fact that having the crosshair small as possible decreases the effects of the recoil animation on the crosshair which people unconsciously or consciously use for general guidance of their aim especially when their dot is relative to that crosshair.  But there's other factors like peoples dot being far larger than their area where the bullets actually shoot and also Fallen Earths hit detection (especially hitting on the edges of people) which is probably attributed to frame ghosting.

Edited by Calais, 04 February 2016 - 07:39 AM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Here's this for reference. It is indeed +23 which comes to 218 for level 55 pistols with a requirement of 195 pistol skill.  Many times people have claimed it's 210, 213, 215 etc. :Ha Ha Ha:

I don't think it's actually an optical illusion but moreso the fact that having the crosshair small as possible decreases the effects of the recoil animation on the crosshair which people unconsciously or consciously use for general guidance of their aim especially when their dot is relative to that crosshair.  But there's other factors like peoples dot being far larger than their area where the bullets actually shoot and also Fallen Earths hit detection (especially hitting on the edges of people) which is probably attributed to frame ghosting.

Kinda sad even I knew these number... clearly never used pistols. :troll_face: (Not that I am practiced at all with them currently)

But still no solid proof it actually does anything beyond reducing the visual spread of the crosshair, the hits always hit in the same locations.

Recoil shouldn't be effected by pistol skill, grant it is funny that heavies recoil less than lights..... logic.

And ya hitbox size is kinda silly, had a few complaints recently about my outfit making it odd for newer pistoleers that aren't used to hitbox size.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 08:25 AM.

Posted Image

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

My memory is not so bad  ;)

I knew everything about pistoler and all pistols.

It's not an optical illusion, effectively if you are not moving the hits always hit the center (pistols barrels are not bend) but people can say what they want, the feeling is the feeling.

It's not a chance if i'm still the best pistoler not banned  :Ha Ha Ha:

Il y a les chiffres et les lettres, moi je laisse les calculettes aux comptables, bombarde!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

My memory is not so bad  ;)

I knew everything about pistoler and all pistols.

It's not an optical illusion, effectively if you are not moving the hits always hit the center (pistols barrels are not bend) but people can say what they want, the feeling is the feeling.

It's not a chance if i'm still the best pistoler not banned  :Ha Ha Ha:

Il y a les chiffres et les lettres, moi je laisse les calculettes aux comptables, bombarde!

.... quite sure I can think of a few better than you >_>

Shyiun - if he came back.

Shooting Scootin - (if he was practiced) if he came back.

Go Postal AKA Rothie

Cenfozz - Depends on his strings doe

Tyranize

None of the above go above 195 pistol skill on most their pistol toons... funny how that works.

Not that you are bad, but every one of those above are definitely more consistent. Now in terms of CQC Jackal... you'd probably beat all of them. If the sniper was worth it in CQC I'd practice more with it, but sadly it's not... snipers need a minor buff even at long range :(

I would add Kinky but sadly he lost that spot after being to obvious... and well the rest of Dinc (And by Dinc I mean the crackbabies of Dinc) besides Swipe aren't even worth mentioning as all of them have been banned at some point besides Stolla by now.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 10:23 AM.

Posted Image

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Go Postal AKA Rothie

Tyranize

None of the above go above 195 pistol skill on most their pistol toons... funny how that works.

Not that you are bad, but every one of those above are definitely more consistent. Now in terms of CQC Jackal... you'd probably beat all of them. If the sniper was worth it in CQC I'd practice more with it, but sadly it's not... snipers need a minor buff even at long range :(

I would add Kinky but sadly he lost that spot after being to obvious... and well the rest of Dinc (And by Dinc I mean the crackbabies of Dinc) besides Swipe aren't even worth mentioning as all of them have been banned at some point besides Stolla by now.

I was joking but you are hilarious dude.

Shuyin ok but just by an hair, and thx for the unregistered hits while our 1vs1.

If, if, depends, if... with few "if" Paris could be in a bottle.

Tyranize was far to be a threat and Shp was clearly better.

Nobody in Dinc was a threat, only Shp.

The others i don't know them.

Kinky is the only one good pistoler who made video.

I was not consistent? Sorry but when i was still active you were still a non factor.

No hate buddy but you are like someone, you talk about things you don't know.

JinzoFrisco

JinzoFrisco

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 26-November 15

Shuyin ok but just by an hair, and thx for the unregistered hits while our 1vs1.
I was not consistent? Sorry but when i was still active you were still a non factor.

Tyr and Postal were the only two pistoleers that were even with me in 1v1s back when I played (though watching Tyr rage insult after losing is pretty fun), I respect them and I think they are better than 90% of PvPers. Then again I used 211 pistol skill while they sacraficed the APs needed to go from 195-211 for GT

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nobody can "un-register" hits, you either hit or you don't with pistols unless using charged shots when they go around a corner. Please feel free to prove otherwise, as even if you lag out hits will still register as long as you reconnect before you die.

Shp was better with aim, Tyranize could actually use everything at his disposal. Even then, I could last far longer against Shp than Tyranize unless I was stupid enough to fight in the open w/o abusing some cover. So in terms of overall gameplay mechanics, Tyranize would win out and be a far better choice especially for group vs group.

When you were still active you were simply trying to ally not to hurt the feelings of the bigger group to avoid being zerged. And let's not even talk about 2.5+... anyone with half a brain could've been decent then. Non-factors can decide a fight, apparently.

You were threatening, but at no point would I place you at Shp/Tyranize/Shyiun (Even after he came back)/Alisha. And surely not over OD when he's in practice.

No hate, you were and still are a solid player. But I make entire clans rage when I show up, even with the worst weapon in-game. Then again the current patho setup is making people rage even 1v1 >_>

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 12:58 PM.

Posted Image

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Tyr and Postal were the only two pistoleers that were even with me in 1v1s back when I played (though watching Tyr rage insult after losing is pretty fun), I respect them and I think they are better than 90% of PvPers. Then again I used 211 pistol skill while they sacraficed the APs needed to go from 195-211 for GT

What was the name of your toon?

Nobody can "un-register" hits, you either hit or you don't with pistols unless using charged shots when they go around a corner. Please feel free to prove otherwise, as even if you lag out hits will still register as long as you reconnect before you die.

Shp was better with aim, Tyranize could actually use everything at his disposal. Even then, I could last far longer against Shp than Tyranize unless I was stupid enough to fight in the open w/o abusing some cover. So in terms of overall gameplay mechanics, Tyranize would win out and be a far better choice especially for group vs group.

When you were still active you were simply trying to ally not to hurt the feelings of the bigger group to avoid being zerged. And let's not even talk about 2.5+... anyone with half a brain could've been decent then. Non-factors can decide a fight, apparently.

You were threatening, but at no point would I place you at Shp/Tyranize/Shyiun (Even after he came back)/Alisha. And surely not over OD when he's in practice.

No hate, you were and still are a solid player. But I make entire clans rage when I show up, even with the worst weapon in-game. Then again the current patho setup is making people rage even 1v1 >_>

You know what dude? You are entirely right.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

are you still trying to claim to be one of the "best pistoleers" me and you went back and forth for days when i was actually practiced in the game. Sit down.

I AM QWEEN

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3711 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Go Postal AKA Rothie
Tyranize

Shootin scootin was garbage what are you even talking about?

Umm you didn't actually ever fight kishoot when he was practiced so why are you commenting? When you ended up fighting kishoot it was when he was playing here and there.

And if those are your candidates Kishoot easily fits in.

So basically you never beat tyrannize. Chrispy was higher up the pistol food chain than you and he was awful.

Pretty sure any semi competent player just used pistol stance if they wanted to go over cap with pistols. But damn that 66 ap must be a huge decider.

Edited by AgentNoir, 05 February 2016 - 10:15 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7737 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Umm you didn't actually ever fight kishoot when he was practiced so why are you commenting? When you ended up fighting kishoot it was when he was playing here and there.

Good point, would have been nice to see what all the fuss is about... because it wasn't much when I came back.

Posted Image

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Shootin scootin was garbage what are you even talking about?

And if those are your candidates Kishoot easily fits in.

So basically you never beat tyrannize. Chrispy was higher up the pistol food chain than you and he was awful.

Pretty sure any semi competent player just used pistol stance if they wanted to go over cap with pistols. But damn that 66 ap must be a huge decider.

Thx Inane, pretty rare veterans who still open their mouth for the truth. Jesus  ;)

About "the bigger group"

We got good fights with our allies but we were autonomous too.

This why i wanted to start a war vs Heretic when Shp was in...

Those who know me, know i don't give a ****, my objective was to get one kill before dying while outnumbered.

Dying was not a problem, i took habit at Haeitta when Saints where dominant.

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Dying was not a problem, i took habit at Haeitta when Saints where dominant.

Same with me, we had a long time to think about it during them perilous runs to the garage/car

Edited by Sang, 07 February 2016 - 01:30 PM.

Kishoot

Kishoot

Conscript

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Same with me, we had a long time to think about it during them perilous runs to the garage/car

This is why you are our grandma.

Hopefully, repair kits were cheap  ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users