• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Tristany

Tristany

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

Thank you for all the criticism. Seems this has become somewhat off topic. Will someone please lock this post ?  Thank You

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I can hardly follow this, as it's one long sentence...but here goes...

There's a period. Fail.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

There's a period. Fail.

One long sentence would end with a period. Fail reflection.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

1) Is not an apology an admittance of wrong?

2) Which is why I apologized to him in the first place? Or concede points to you on a regular basis? Yes?

3) This was a long time coming...he's been bagging on me for some time and my response in the past had been to either ignore him or respond in kind...he crossed the line long before I did.

4) See no. 2...

5) I did...he slapped my apology away...I won't offer a second.

6) Yes...you do act as if you don't walk in the gutter...you pontificate and set yourself and your clan above others...but thank you for the admittance. In your defense, I would say you don't WALK in the gutter, but you do stumble into it at times....as do I. ..and when I run into a friend there, swimming away...I don't want to believe what my eyes tell me is true. I try to see the best in people...and when I see the worst, it shocks me.

7) What would you have me do? Rant away at him like I would Magora? The main difference between Hooli and others who I've publically decried is that Hooli:

a- Didn't make excuses....he admitted it, explained and took what came as a result.
b-PMed me and apologized for embarrassing Dying Light, embarrassing friends and embarrassing me. he was sorry he did it, not sorry he got caught.
c- As far as I know, has not rerolled.

I was friends and allies with Simpleton Mcgee, too, but had a different reaction to him...because he wasn't initially sorry he did it. Later, after a conversation with him, I treated him with respect.

Should I have reported him? Nysek warned me about him and I left DL, seeing as I had no hard evidence and couldn't prove it was fact. He was banned while I was gone. But he Steam PMed me within a day of his ban, apologized and left. I have spoken with him several times since then, mainly just to say "hi" and talk RW things. Should I jump into TS and insult his mother? Do you think that will fix things? He's gone from Dying Light and FE....what other punishment can I levy? I am not a TS admin for the W.T.F. zone...I cannot ban him from it. Should I unfriend him? Kick him from my Steam group? You've done more damage to me and I haven't even so much as removed you as an administrator from my Steam group. What else can I do to show disapproval for the actions of a man I have a friendship with, that I haven't done already?

8) Yes, you have....you told me I needed to, check your posts...and actually, I did what you suggested I do...and got spit at as a result. if you don't care about such things, why did you suggest it in the first place? You are engaging in that mobile defense again...

9) Wasn't present for Hooli botting, yet I was expected to deal with it, even decry it...but oh, well...

10) Did he get a pass? Last I checked he was banned and sparred getting kicked from DL as he left on his own. Is it necessary to humiliate a soldier who's been court-martialed, if his record up to that point was unblemished? I was vocal with the likes of Magora and Chloe, because they had a history of scummy behavior. Hooli has no such history. He f*cked up, yes...then owned it and left.

1) Admittance is part of it yes, but an apology would indicate you are retracting what you said I merely said to admit.

2) You rarely concede even when you are wrong you usually just stop acknowledging said point at all lol.

3) You both have been doing this for a while now lol and at different approaches lol. I'd say you seemed more affected but dunno lol.

4) ditto lol

5) No apology was suggested once again just admittance you were wrong lol.

6) Yeah I put my clan above because for the most part they are lol. And I talk arrogantly? Interesting. Plus I only talk down to you more for satire than anything lol.

7) Yeah didn't justify it at all by a claim of making an example of things lol. When one bangs the drum on cheaters and then when faced with one goes 'thats too bad' and supposedly doesn't cross the bridge as much...its pretty funny.

I'd suggest joining ts and insulting his mom and dad. Gotta go for the double whammy.

8) When did I say apologise? Admittance may be part of apologising but it is not reserved or absolutely attributed to it lol. Mobile defense when you are connecting dots that aren't there?

9) Close friend. Vocal about numerous other cheaters. Waggles finger is surprised that is considered hypocrisy when your personal relationship influences it lol.

10) Hardly consider this equivalent to soldiers or the army in that manner at all. And depending on the crime/violation yeah people end up getting slammed and slandered.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

One long sentence would end with a period. Fail reflection.

Actually kit seeing how much you love to "research" things maybe you ought to go back through theae forums to when i even first started replying to you on these forums, i was always reapectful to you and told you that it just made you look a little ridiculous trying to comment on things that really you new nothing about or had no part of. I had specifically said i had no personal issues with you and didnt mean any insult by it just that it was kind of annoying watching you re itterate things that nysek or inane had already stated because you had no side of your own to present because you were never relevant to 95% of the situations that you tried to make your self a part of. You were the one who began to make it a personal thing telling me i was drunk or an alcoholic, or "a knuckle dragging buffoon" because i have no interest in spell checking or properly punctuating a forum post because 1. Its a forum, the purpose is to make a point people understand that your trying to make and 2. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Where you on the other hand feel you have to prove your self at some level above everyone else. Which you do a pretty terrible job of btw. Properly punctuating a statement made by somebody else doesent mean you know anything, just shows you can read or listen to and re itterate information. Dont think for a minute that i want some apology from you. For you to apologize would mean you would have had to properly insult me or hurt my feels, which is something you in your life time will never accomplish. As far as the thing with dtek is concerned, there you go again making comments about something younwere no part of, know nothing about and have no relevance to your trying to involve your self in, so ill just make no comment on that because theres no reason to argue about it with someone who was irelevant to the situation. Kit, you arenlike the peraon in the room who doesent hear a joke be told sees everyone else laughing and starts to laugh your self when little donyou know the joke was on you.

What an english master. You may mean paragraph.

Edited by AgentNoir, 03 February 2016 - 02:44 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

What an english master. You may mean paragraph.

You said "a" period....one long sentence would end in "a" period. Even with periods, it's a run-on. But you knew this.

Edited by LilRedhare, 03 February 2016 - 02:48 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

You've hardly struck a nerve...and I was certainly wasn't throwing crap your way...I understand WHY you are frustrated with me and hardly blame you.

I rarely give build advice, I know I am no expert...I normally send people to Nysek or Kinky and my forum posts reflect this. I certainly don't make PvP builds. All the good ones that I've had were either Nysek or Kinky builds. Did I mislead you somehow? What did I say that mislead you?

Everything I've ever said about PvP is wrong? May I offer one example?

http://forums.gamers...-vs-trav-recap/

Please look this over and tell me where I am in error...

"...just calling things as I see them with the hope that maybe you'll do yourself and the rest of us a favor by dropping this childish argument. I think enough threads have been derailed over this by now..." Now we get to the heart of your argument...the things that is really upsetting you. I can agree that too many threads have been derailed. I won't accept sole responsibility for it...when I have posted on-topic and Qween resorts to insults, he is as culpable as I am, but I can agree to return to ignoring him for the sake of all our sanity.

Yeah, you definitely made yourself out to be someone who knew what they were talking about. Don't remember exactly what, as it was over a year ago now, but something along the lines of how PvP teams rely on you and you team with a lot of the best PvPers in the game or something. 

If you read again more carefully what point of mine you are referring to, you'll see the error in your point(maybe). Also, I was referring to what I see you telling new players in-game anyway. 

No, the heart of the argument is, you are trying to make a stand with no ground to stand on. But yes, you are not the only one at fault for the constant thread derailing. 

Azherthese - Eryxium - Oeryaux - Wingless Butterfly - Trypheus - Psilhouette

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

There's a difference between using it off and on (toggling) and going full blatant without a care.
I simply warned Kit long before he decided to out himself and that "It's only a matter of time before he gets himself banned.".

Hotbox, and his buddies, which one of which was banned a few months prior talked about it trying to get unbanned. Which I explained many times I could not, but then he simply gave plenty of information. What that information entailed, I am not at liberty to say (well more-so provide), as the informant would lose their friends as a result.

• Screenshots
  • Videos
  • Recorded Comms
  • Sharing of accounts (which was new information about how MMOhax actually provided these hacks... thus why it's more common now as people are sharing an account)

Posting any of these here, is a violation of the forum rules and also could be seen as promoting third party use. Thus, I will avoid getting a silly ban just because G1 are to lazy to police in-game so they'd rather cover up the facts on the forums.

Well, I know the whole story how hooli got the bot, and I am absolutely sure he was using it only in tis blatant mode when we were all laughing at g1 support and how effective they are. Frammy running around with racist clan name for a week shouting in global all sorts of mommy that would usually get anyone banned in a second, huge wave of duped stuff, smileybones botting for almost a week with video of it on forums. I guess g1 were just too drunk after new year to deal with that, it was really sad time. My point is hooli didn't bot until smileybones, and I'm sure you can't show any evidence not because it violates some g1 rules, but simply you made all this bullshoot up, you did mention hackers rehab and look at you, you're still around and fine. You already posted mir guy using bot on rats, so I'm 100% sure all those comms records and screenshots exist only in your imagination.

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Yeah, you definitely made yourself out to be someone who knew what they were talking about. Don't remember exactly what, as it was over a year ago now, but something along the lines of how PvP teams rely on you and you team with a lot of the best PvPers in the game or something.

If you read again more carefully what point of mine you are referring to, you'll see the error in your point(maybe). Also, I was referring to what I see you telling new players in-game anyway.

No, the heart of the argument is, you are trying to make a stand with no ground to stand on. But yes, you are not the only one at fault for the constant thread derailing.

Haha thread derailing is a holy tradition in pvp forums.

Edited by _yy_, 03 February 2016 - 10:10 PM.

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Haha thread derailing is a holy tradition in pvp forums.

True. lol

Let's derail them with something other than the same argument though. 

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You said "a" period....one long sentence would end in "a" period. Even with periods, it's a run-on. But you knew this.

Those semantics. And could you explain this new part as to my knowledge a run on sentence is basically multiple sentences shoved together without proper continuation or punctuation.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

True. lol

Let's derail them with something other than the same argument though.

Yeap in fact the reason the pvp area was made because pvp drama used to derail every other active thread at the time usually lol.

And I'd be down for different arguments though. Arguments over semantics are boring.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Well, I know the whole story how hooli got the bot, and I am absolutely sure he was using it only in tis blatant mode when we were all laughing at g1 support and how effective they are. Frammy running around with racist clan name for a week shouting in global all sorts of mommy that would usually get anyone banned in a second, huge wave of duped stuff, smileybones botting for almost a week with video of it on forums. I guess g1 were just too drunk after new year to deal with that, it was really sad time. My point is hooli didn't bot until smileybones, and I'm sure you can't show any evidence not because it violates some g1 rules, but simply you made all this bullshoot up, you did mention hackers rehab and look at you, you're still around and fine. You already posted mir guy using bot on rats, so I'm 100% sure all those comms records and screenshots exist only in your imagination.

I understand this is hard for you to comprehend, but toggling and full blatant are two completely different things. Until you understand that, you will always be quite clueless.

Frammy was hotbox, so no surprise since he'll reroll again.

Smileybones if I am not mistaken was MIR, who was also got his bot from Hotbox. Surprised nobody noticed Chupacabra was a friend of his, who also happened to be toggling but we'll leave that be since he's melee. Afterall "melee can't bot". Smileybones was botting for months, he simply didn't do it as obvious as when he exploited above the map (not flying as the bug isn't fixed) and aimbotted.

The screenshots of MIR AKA Smilebones never showed a "bot", simply the program's overlay in the backround. The bot just happens to be part of the mutli-hack, another reason why you will never be smarter than the average bear.

And actually I have quite a few warnings about posting "questionable content" in my posts, which were removed shortly after. So why net another warning when the offender is already banned? Just so I get a ban? No thanks.

Keep calling bullshoot, I won't deny that I also reported Hooli once a full blatant video came out. Isn't like they "have" to ban someone just because I report them, but it definitely helps "speed it up" if they clearly have no other option.

Probably due to fear of quite a few things being leaked. Also, mentioning "hacker rehab" won't get anyone banned now adays. Especially since they confirmed it's existence after banning Paced for leaking it first.

#SucksToSuckGetFu**ed

Edit : Funny how everyone that has been pointed out in the past has received a ban even when I'm not really active, but I'm fine with being blamed for those to. Not to say I didn't have a part in most of said bans. Plus being hated in that regard increased the chance of PVP, so I can't complain.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 07:09 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

I understand this is hard for you to comprehend, but toggling and full blatant are two completely different things. Until you understand that, you will always be quite clueless.

Frammy was hotbox, so no surprise since he'll reroll again.

Smileybones if I am not mistaken was MIR, who was also got his bot from Hotbox. Surprised nobody noticed Chupacabra was a friend of his, who also happened to be toggling but we'll leave that be since he's melee. Afterall "melee can't bot". Smileybones was botting for months, he simply didn't do it as obvious as when he exploited above the map (not flying as the bug isn't fixed) and aimbotted.

The screenshots of MIR AKA Smilebones never showed a "bot", simply the program's overlay in the backround. The bot just happens to be part of the mutli-hack, another reason why you will never be smarter than the average bear.

And actually I have quite a few warnings about posting "questionable content" in my posts, which were removed shortly after. So why net another warning when the offender is already banned? Just so I get a ban? No thanks.

Keep calling bullshoot, I won't deny that I also reported Hooli once a full blatant video came out. Isn't like they "have" to ban someone just because I report them, but it definitely helps "speed it up" if they clearly have no other option.

Probably due to fear of quite a few things being leaked. Also, mentioning "hacker rehab" won't get anyone banned now adays. Especially since they confirmed it's existence after banning Paced for leaking it first.

#SucksToSuckGetFu**ed

Edit : Funny how everyone that has been pointed out in the past has received a ban even when I'm not really active, but I'm fine with being blamed for those to. Not to say I didn't have a part in most of said bans. Plus being hated in that regard increased the chance of PVP, so I can't complain.

You clueless man, you're off on so many points, smiley bones didn't bot until certain somebody bought his acc, I know who cupakabruh is and he wasn't banned nor does he bot, or you got any evidence to support that? of course you don't, you fked yourself this time. Toggling and botting full blatant, so you're saying that holli was toggling before? You have no proof whatsoever aside from your imaginary informants who f**k you in your ears.
#imagineryfactsftw if you give me any evidence I will admit that I was wrong, but you can't, can you? All your facts are based on someone told me but I won't say who, you're full of mommy.

JinzoFrisco

JinzoFrisco

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 26-November 15
Kit always had the tendency to not know what she's talking about in the inner workings of PvP. Let her be :)

Inane is still a cutie and Qween sucks at CSGO, everything is how I left it since last year

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

You clueless man, you're off on so many points, smiley bones didn't bot until certain somebody bought his acc, I know who cupakabruh is and he wasn't banned nor does he bot, or you got any evidence to support that? of course you don't, you fked yourself this time. Toggling and botting full blatant, so you're saying that holli was toggling before? You have no proof whatsoever aside from your imaginary informants who f**k you in your ears.
#imagineryfactsftw if you give me any evidence I will admit that I was wrong, but you can't, can you? All your facts are based on someone told me but I won't say who, you're full of mommy.

I never said Smileybones always botted, but funny how you knew the account was bought as well. But I'll leave that for others to decide on, afterall you were never in such circles? :troll_face:

Yet Chupa is also part of that circle you're so familiar with, remind me again how you also claimed Andromeda/Gyanna didn't hack either... oh wait he was caught too. It's only a matter of time. Then again anyone around the time of MIR's ban would know who Chupa is, just as Hotbox got salty and PMed me just an hour ago.

Last I checked, I don't need to prove much of anything to a banned player now do I?  Your credibility has been long gone after trying to act like placing duped flags was the only reason you got a perma-ban. But we'll leave that be to, you slip up to much.

All you trash are the same, enjoy your bans which only get applied when you are stupid enough to let yourselves get caught.

#SucksToSuck

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 01:03 PM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Guys, guys... Anyone who can beat Nysek is obviously botting. You all know nothing until you can accept this fact. 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Guys, guys... Anyone who can beat Nysek is obviously botting. You all know nothing until you can accept this fact. 

That would imply when I ran suppression on my mommyernets you were hacking.... which would be surprising.

But that would also mean Inane is hacking, since he's the only person in FE I haven't killed 1v1 thus far on Nysek's normal build. Not that a shotgun should ever, ever, beat a melee.

Edited by Reaps989, 04 February 2016 - 03:59 PM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

That would imply when I ran suppression on my mommyernets you were hacking.... which would be surprising.

But that would also mean Inane is hacking, since he's the only person in FE I haven't killed 1v1 thus far on Nysek's normal build. Not that a shotgun should ever, ever, beat a melee.

FH, Red Siren, triple build, you are dead.

It was good.

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

I never said Smileybones always botted, but funny how you knew the account was bought as well. But I'll leave that for others to decide on, afterall you were never in such circles? :troll_face:

You said smiley bones was toggling for months, while in fact he was on for less than a month before getting banned, I saw him lvl up, but ok #zepoopknowledge

Yet Chupa is also part of that circle you're so familiar with, remind me again how you also claimed Andromeda/Gyanna didn't hack either... oh wait he was caught too. It's only a matter of time. Then again anyone around the time of MIR's ban would know who Chupa is, just as Hotbox got salty and PMed me just an hour ago.

I claimed that andro didn't bot, and I'm sure he didn't.

Last I checked, I don't need to prove much of anything to a banned player now do I?  Your credibility has been long gone after trying to act like placing duped flags was the only reason you got a perma-ban. But we'll leave that be to, you slip up to much.

All you trash are the same, enjoy your bans which only get applied when you are stupid enough to let yourselves get caught.

You don't right? Or rather you can't, you blabbering piece of mommy. You said I botted, and sadly no one jumped on that, you're the only special guy who believed that, and also you thought I'm some old time reroll from dragon's pentagram also wrong #zepoopknowledge 

PS: go cuddle with frammy(hotbox) and blow him for some more mommyty info.

DakkaDakkaDakka

DakkaDakkaDakka

Conscript

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13
You guys gonna post here till you get dementia. No, wait, this, this garbage is going to be the memories you'll be going back to when you're senile in an old folks home. I REMEMBER IT CLEAR AS DAY WHEN BLAH BLAH FORUM PERSON SAID THIS AND I SAID BUT THEN HE SAID. Oooh yes, he posted this in that on forums lol scrub.

Then the kindly foreign care aid lady will nod her head and say, yes, I'm sure that's how it went down. She'll smile approvingly and say You sure laid the smack down on those forums something fierce mhmmm, but now it's time for a diaper change and a sponge bath.

GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU HAHAHHAHA OMG xD

My locked & deleted thread (google cache) about reloaded games ceo saying <story-driven> f2p mmo's don't work  :
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=ca

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You guys gonna post here till you get dementia. No, wait, this, this garbage is going to be the memories you'll be going back to when you're senile in an old folks home. I REMEMBER IT CLEAR AS DAY WHEN BLAH BLAH FORUM PERSON SAID THIS AND I SAID BUT THEN HE SAID. Oooh yes, he posted this in that on forums lol scrub.

Then the kindly foreign care aid lady will nod her head and say, yes, I'm sure that's how it went down. She'll smile approvingly and say You sure laid the smack down on those forums something fierce mhmmm, but now it's time for a diaper change and a sponge bath.

GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU HAHAHHAHA OMG xD

I'd be too busy painting masterpieces on the walls with my feces to be concerned about forum drama i don't even remember a week later. Nevermind none of the current drama is even interesting.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

FH, Red Siren, triple build, you are dead.

It was good.

Ya mommyternets at the time sucked, you warped through everything but was a fun fight none the less. Notice you haven't tried it since and always run after trying to out-snipe me. :P

But then again you always claim I'll bring someone mid-fight, which has never happened since you've lost on your melee vs Nysek plenty of times... somehow >_>

You said smiley bones was toggling for months, while in fact he was on for less than a month before getting banned, I saw him lvl up, but ok #zepoopknowledge

I claimed that andro didn't bot, and I'm sure he didn't.

You don't right? Or rather you can't, you blabbering piece of mommy. You said I botted, and sadly no one jumped on that, you're the only special guy who believed that, and also you thought I'm some old time reroll from dragon's pentagram also wrong #zepoopknowledge 

PS: go cuddle with frammy(hotbox) and blow him for some more mommyty info.

Smiley bones is MIR, thus toggling for months, and Smileybones was a toon for a least 3 months so clearly you're lacking information there.

Indeed you did claim Andro didn't, but clearly not the case. Unless he got banned for "too many chips" again? lol

Actually, most wouldn't be surprised if you did but simply couldn't pin much on you. And when did I claim you were a reroll from Dragon's Pentagram? I simply stated you were probably a reroll as you rolled with the other reroll scrubs.

Also, Frammy was busy QQing via Steam since I outed his buddy Chupa on the forums. Not to mention is probably still salty that anyone knows that he was Frammy and his new toon.

Edited by Reaps989, 05 February 2016 - 12:48 PM.

Posted Image

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Ya mommyternets at the time sucked, you warped through everything 

Not.My.Fault.

7257964.png

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

reroll from Dragon's Pentagram?

Who?

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Not.My.Fault.

Agreed, just annoying how bad the game can be sometimes. Thus why I said, it was still a good fight.

Posted Image

Tristany

Tristany

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

Where is postal? expected him to come in here and defend himself.. So I guess your all like Kit defending a botter..

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Where is postal? expected him to come in here and defend himself.. So I guess your all like Kit defending a botter..

Postal isn't a botter, and he probably feels like he has nothing to prove, so why waste time defending himself? 

Now run along, pick up some skill, and learn how to not get shot in the head so much. :)

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Heretic has never defended someone perma-banned for third party, if he found hacking then he's gone.

Postal isn't a botter, and he probably feels like he has nothing to prove, so why waste time defending himself? 

Now run along, pick up some skill, and learn how to not get shot in the head so much. :)

This is probably the case, the rest of the trash tho deserved their bans. Simpleton's last toon busted himself in LA like 8 hours ago, poor guy raged so hard after dieing to an electric generator trying to speedhack away.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

How often does postal post on the forums? There is where you will find your answer most likely.

Kit will blindly defend someone due to how the person is aligned to them. My statement was based upon what you uploaded which was nothing impressive really. Nothing that couldn't be attributed to blunders on your part(standing still too long when you died) or too inconsistent to be suspicious. Also at the same time taking into account that you were a nonfactor when fighting him basically potentially causing him to give themselves a handicap so as to not be bored to death.

Doesn't help you have seemingly removed said video.

Heretic
Nysak

Fiona Dexter

Fiona Dexter

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 13-June 13

Heretic has never defended someone perma-banned for third party, if he found hacking then he's gone.

This is probably the case, the rest of the trash tho deserved their bans. Simpleton's last toon busted himself in LA like 8 hours ago, poor guy raged so hard after dieing to an electric generator trying to speedhack away.

Electric generator too OP. o/

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Electric generator too OP. o/

Crossbow OP :o

I miss old charge shots simply because they made Crossbows viable against derps.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users