Tristany

Tristany

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

Here are some videos to take a look at.

https://youtu.be/1gJj6L6L8D

Edited by Tristany, 01 February 2016 - 02:05 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

None are linked...

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Tristany

Tristany

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

reuploading as public

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

reuploading as public

Why not just set to public? >_>

No reason to re-upload

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Tristany

Tristany

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

tried that..wouldn't work either way.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14
Either way it doesent even matter, hacks are being passed around FE like a foodstamps card in the projects at the end of the month. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
The clear misses and individual headshots are so questionable. But really this is questionable? He has like a 25% hitrate going mainly for headshots. This is far from unrealistic at the end of the day, hell this doesn't even fall under questionable when you compare him to some of the consistent pistoleers. Nevermind the gigantic strafes. Plus you are far from difficult to hit. Nevermind a max string of 4/5 hits?

Dunno, but if this is questionable might as well ban everyone who isn't absolutely awful. Personally he just seemed like he was going 'ill try to hit mainly headshots', but dunno his personality or what not.

Edited by AgentNoir, 23 January 2016 - 03:08 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Personally he just seemed like he was going 'ill try to hit mainly headshots', but dunno his personality or what not.

Postal goes for headshots like that a lot when he is bored, and since these guys are pretty bad, I wouldn't doubt he was bored. 

Azherthese - Eryxium - Oeryaux - Wingless Butterfly - Trypheus - Psilhouette

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Postal goes for headshots like that a lot when he is bored, and since these guys are pretty bad, I wouldn't doubt he was bored. 

I figured that to be the case, as it would fit that thought process or personality but didn't know so yeah. Do something to make it challenging rather than just stomping on someone or beating them in a wide margin. Different from winning without healing or using skills or some other sort of things but in the same vein.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Here are some videos to take a look at.

https://youtu.be/1gJj6L6L8DU

1) He turreted you...alot. That means you didn't pressure him into strafing. It also made it easier for him to land those head shots. Inane already addressed that long-@$$ strafe...

2) At 1:45, you drop into the trench to heal, get hit a bit while in it, then you are not focused  for a bit...and come out of the trench with full stamina, 2/3rd gamma...and 1/3rd health; why didn't you cast staunch? It wasn't on cooldown. I'll answer for you...you were going balls out for a kill. Luckily, even after getting knocked to 1/4 health, you dropped back into the trench and did what you should have done before coming out. Just pointing out a bit of the thought process that made it easier for him to get you.

3) You weren't butthurt at all after the match...were you?

I've known Postal since we were both lowbies; he's never needed that crap before and doesn't need it now.

Edited by LilRedhare, 01 February 2016 - 08:37 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Sharon Agathon

Sharon Agathon

Conscript

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

A wise man doesnt piss into the wind

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

1) He turreted you...alot. That means you didn't pressure him into strafing. It also made it easier for him to land those head shots. Inane already addressed that long-@$$ strafe...

2) At 1:45, you drop into the trench to heal, get hit a bit while in it, then you are not focused  for a bit...and come out of the trench with full stamina, 2/3rd gamma...and 1/3rd health; why didn't you cast staunch? It wasn't on cooldown. I'll answer for you...you were going balls out for a kill. Luckily, even after getting knocked to 1/4 health, you dropped back into the trench and did what you should have done before coming out. Just pointing out a bit of the thought process that made it easier for him to get you.

3) You weren't butthurt at all after the match...were you?

I've known Postal since we were both lowbies; he's never needed that crap before and doesn't need it now.

This coming from a person who cant land 1 out of 16 shots with a pistol, Stop trying to play relevance to mommy you know NOTHING about.

"I've known Postal since we were both lowbies; he's never needed that crap before and doesn't need it now." 

Yeah, that coming from the person who defended hooli after he already admitted to everyone he went full blatant, your drooling on your self.

I would rather smash my d!ck in a toilet seat then have toread anymore of your garbage.

I AM QWEEN

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Conscript

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 25-August 15

This coming from a person who cant land 1 out of 16 shots with a pistol, Stop trying to play relevance to mommy you know NOTHING about.
"I've known Postal since we were both lowbies; he's never needed that crap before and doesn't need it now."
Yeah, that coming from the person who defended hooli after he already admitted to everyone he went full blatant, your drooling on your self.
I would rather smash my d!ck in a toilet seat then have toread anymore of your garbage.

Please don't play APB or HAWKEN. Thank you.

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Hawken is butt cheeks, If i wanted to play something like APB ill play GTA5. But i guess that probably because i have a job and can afford video games and dont need to stick to F2P garbage. G1 doesent know how to maintaing there games, the management of there games is absolutley terrible. They care 0% about there player base and only care that your spending money on there markets, hence the reason they never fix anything broken with there games just add new content to try and make you forget about the brokeness of it and give you more content to spend money on. G1 games? No thanks.

I AM QWEEN

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Don't think that's a problem, everyone around here has had enough of G1's BS from FE alone, not to mention the fact that those two games are insufferable garbage anyway. 

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Go home...you're drunk...

We both know you have no d*ck...just stop...

You should know all about defending lost causes...after all, Inane defends you...

I actually manage to hit 4 of 16, with less than 10 fps...when it's higher, I hit more...

Stop drinking...it makes you say stupider things than you normally do...

P.S.kiss my freckled Irish @$$ some moar, sukka

Edited by LilRedhare, 01 February 2016 - 08:21 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Hawken is butt cheeks, If i wanted to play something like APB ill play GTA5. 1) But i guess that probably because i have a job and can afford video games 2) and dont need to stick to F2P garbage. 3) G1 doesent know how to maintaing there games, the management of there games is absolutley terrible. They care 0% about there player base and only care that your spending money on there markets, hence the reason they never fix anything broken with there games just add new content to try and make you forget about the brokeness of it and give you more content to spend money on. G1 games? No thanks. 4).........

1) And here I was thinking rent and booze took most of the check...

2) Yet sadly, that is where you can normally be found...hmmmm...

3) You got that right...then again, broken clocks are right twice a day, too...

4) You can still kiss my freckled @$$, Qween...

DLBanner1.jpg

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

7639652.gif

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Comparing apb to fe is silly really they are entirely different games. They play very differently. Then again dunno how this has any relevance. I'd rather have qween than the majority of legitimate silver apb players those are just painful in reality.

Can't comment on hawken.

Hawken is butt cheeks, If i wanted to play something like APB ill play GTA5. But i guess that probably because i have a job and can afford video games and dont need to stick to F2P garbage. G1 doesent know how to maintaing there games, the management of there games is absolutley terrible. They care 0% about there player base and only care that your spending money on there markets, hence the reason they never fix anything broken with there games just add new content to try and make you forget about the brokeness of it and give you more content to spend money on. G1 games? No thanks.

Ehh depending on how the apb engine change works out for them that'd prob make it easier or more plausible to fix legitimate issues and add things to the game, but hard to say at the end of the day as at times they are as blind as mute bats.

Go home...you're drunk...

We both know you have no d*ck...just stop...

You should know all about defending lost causes...after all, Inane defends you...

I actually manage to hit 4 of 16, with less than 10 fps...when it's higher, I hit more...

Stop drinking...it makes you say stupider things than you normally do...

P.S.kiss my freckled Irish @$$ some moar, sukka

Why can't you just actually admit he is right? You defending hooligan going full blatant basically destroyed any credibility you may have ever had on this matter. And then going 'ohh thats alright you were just making a point' cemented the fact you operate on incredible bias. Sorry no one actually figured he was legit from that...we are talking hooligan a player whom is garbage in terms of accuracy with a shotgun but manages constant headshots with pistols?

Nevermind your 'analysis' actually wasn't worth anything. It was basically you trying to utter generic bullshoot to try to analyze the fight ignoring the fact the only thing they were questioning was actually the headshots and that for a bit he was only getting them. Which if anything the only thing worth pointing out that 1v1wise he was barely a fight and personality of postal as to keep something interesting for himself. Yours was a breakdown that would be for 'why did i die' not 'thats an odd skewing of headshots vs nonheadshots'.

IDK...looked like he was turreting when he got that string of head hits and your movement wasn't exactly hard to track (no hate, just saying). He actually turreted most of the fight when he finally flagged, and when he was strafing sideways, it looked like he wasn't hitting. Near the end of the fight, Genocide was hitting you, too (albiet nowhere near as often, according to the combat log). Yes, I'm a bit biased towards OP being innocent and I also agree he hits A LOT, but in his defense, he was turreting the majority of the fight.

Same.
Regurgitated.
bullshoot.

Heretic
Nysak

It's hooli babe

It's hooli babe

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 20-January 16

You defending hooligan going full blatant basically destroyed any credibility you may have ever had on this matter. And then going 'ohh thats alright you were just making a point' cemented the fact you operate on incredible bias. Sorry no one actually figured he was legit from that...we are talking hooligan a player whom is garbage in terms of accuracy with a shotgun but manages constant headshots with pistols?

Just to clarify, nysek lost all his credibility that day when me and frammy 2v1ed, got him to 3% before vose popped up (and yes it was vose not Lydia), then I log on the next morning to hear he hackusated me while I was sleeping. Grats to him for being the first to hackusating an absolute mommyty tho :)

I downloaded the bot literally maybe an hour before I toggled sting in that video.

Also, what's with the video? That's not me. Lmao
I've always been pistols at endgame on Hooli, video too low quality to see the name on my phone too.
Don't care for coresuits either, and that's a female, which I've never pvped on or had one in general.

Edit: Jugg was shotgun for maybe 3-4 days after he hit 55, don't remember pvping much if at all with him then. Hooli was a pistol/rifle toon for maybe 2 weeks after 55 before I even pvped.

Edited by It's hooli babe, 02 February 2016 - 10:35 AM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Just to clarify, nysek lost all his credibility that day when me and frammy 2v1ed, got him to 3% before vose popped up (and yes it was vose not Lydia), then I log on the next morning to hear he hackusated me while I was sleeping. Grats to him for being the first to hackusating an absolute mommyty tho :)

I downloaded the bot literally maybe an hour before I toggled sting in that video.

I've always been pistols at endgame on Hooli, video too low quality to see the name on my phone too.
Don't care for coresuits either, and that's a female, which I've never pvped on or had one in general.

Edit: Jugg was shotgun for maybe 3-4 days after he hit 55, don't remember pvping much if at all with him then. Hooli was a pistol/rifle toon for maybe 2 weeks after 55 before I even pvped.

Sorry that you are incredibly slow.

Nysek may overly hackusate, but that is better than being completely unable to identify someone going full blatant, especially when nysek will look at his own where as kit will be blind to their own.

And your word is credible how? 'I'm a scumbag but trust me.' lol.

Of course it's not you, no idea why you even thought it was you. I never implied it was you lol. It would never be you lol. Was more a jab at the fact you were horrible like spqr were and then suddenly amazing on pistols, you admitted it though which is maybe the difference but doesn't mean you aren't dirt.

The fact you don't know that player shows how new you really are.

I care about your toon history why? Ohh you mistakenly thought I was referring to you lmao.

edit: Ohh wait you were trying to show you didn't shotgun but ok then lol. Think that's all I remember you from, but dunno never notieced you as you were never notable.

Edited by AgentNoir, 02 February 2016 - 11:43 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Conscript

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • Joined 25-August 15

Ha! You're hilarious. And FE is free to play. Not sure how good your job is but you really made your point. <That's satcasm. At least we are probably (maybe) getting an engine update. And HAWKEN is fine except there's no development yet. As for the job situation, while I won't get personal, I do happen to have a job. GTA5 is bunk. While APB certainly emulates GTA, it's a much more solidly competitive game and the gun play is far better. But both of us just shared opinions so this is pretty circular moving forward so good luck being bad at your game while I do well in mine.

Edited by BaronSaturday, 02 February 2016 - 12:07 PM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Ha! You're hilarious. And FE is free to play. Not sure how good your job is but you really made your point. <That's satcasm. At least we are probably (maybe) getting an engine update. And HAWKEN is fine except there's no development yet. As for the job situation, while I won't get personal, I do happen to have a job. GTA5 is bunk. While APB certainly emulates GTA, it's a much more solidly competitive game and the gun play is far better. But both of us just shared opinions so this is pretty circular moving forward so good luck being bad at your game while I do well in mine.

Apb and gta aren't similar at all really. At least not in a manner that gta can claim credit for. And in terms of competition now apb is about on par with gta. APB isn't really competitive it's a casual game really, but can be ruthless.

Yeah apb's engine update is on par with fe's sector 4...the mythical beast that will decide the games fate really.

He worded it badly but hes fairly decent at fe. You prob took it as he was the one whom missed a lot or what not but he was referencing that that was the other player. And really it's not hard to be decent or good in apb once you get comfortable with it.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Why can't you just actually admit he is right? *standard pontification ensues*

Why in the hell would I admit Qween is right? He has you to stroke him. He'll get no such thing from me. As far as I'm concerned, he's no better than a knuckle-dragging buffoon, and any rightness in him was either borrowed from you or a fluke. As for Hooli, like you, I stand up for my friends, even when they mess up...especially when they mess up. Fake-@$$ friends bail at first sign of trouble. I don't have to dislike him to dislike what he's done. I don't like it, nor do I want to accept it, but he did it and he was banned. He's still Hooli...and I'm his friend.

In-game exploiting isn't the only thing that makes one a scumbag, Inane...

Edited by LilRedhare, 02 February 2016 - 10:06 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

To clarify, I knew weeks in advance you were hacking thanks to inside information. Especially from Hotbox talking to other people, but that's also from people stupid enough to tell me things thinking I have the power to unban them.

Sorry Hooli, I don't hackuate unless information is provided. Thus, hardly hackuating when it ends up being the truth, no?

The best part was you proclaimed many times to be trying to police the server from hackers, you were simply part of the problem when you returned because you weren't a threat.

You were cool, problem was you were too weak to make a difference and tried the easy way to 'skill'. You also never got me to "3%", maybe 30% at best, (Vose came in the next time you guys tried to 2v1, as I knew it would happen again) but I guess that's quite a task for most even while botting.

My "credibility" has hardly been damaged, there's a reason I get the information I do and the questions I get even when I'm not playing this game with all the garbage that reroll constantly in this game.

I'm MFing Nysek, and at the end of the day people know "I" am not a fake patootie friend.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Why in the hell would I admit Qween is right? He has you to stroke him. He'll get no such thing from me. As far as I'm concerned, he's no better than a knuckle-dragging buffoon, and any rightness in him was either borrowed from you or a fluke. As for Hooli, like you, I stand up for my friends, even when they mess up...especially when they mess up. Fake-@$$ friends bail at first sign of trouble. I don't have to dislike him to dislike what he's done. I don't like it, nor do I want to accept it, but he did it and he was banned. He's still Hooli...and I'm his friend.

In-game exploiting isn't the only thing that makes one a scumbag, Inane...

So basically you are unwilling to admit you are wrong if you are looking down on someone. If they are a knuckle dragging buffoon you are a knuckle dragging buffoon whom fell down some stairs recently and that's still mean to qween far too mean. And that's the thing you approach that sort of thing from a pedestal, but when it's a friend they get a pass...that's called hypocrisy. And birds of a feather I believe you said before what does that say here?

I actually don't care about that too much. Few are truely innocent in that manner. I mean exploiting not cheating.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

So basically you are unwilling to admit you are wrong if you are looking down on someone. If they are a knuckle dragging buffoon you are a knuckle dragging buffoon whom fell down some stairs recently and that's still mean to qween far too mean. And that's the thing you approach that sort of thing from a pedestal, but when it's a friend they get a pass...that's called hypocrisy. And birds of a feather I believe you said before what does that say here?

I actually don't care about that too much. Few are truely innocent in that manner. I mean exploiting not cheating.

I wouldn't have been a b*tch to Qween if he hadn't been a complete @$$ to me, first. If he, or you, can't take it, don't start it. I've been through FAR worse for this trifle to cause me any loss of sleep. I will give it back to Qween, eye for an eye, and not feel a moment's guilt over it. He is reaping what he sowed and I refuse to feel bad or apologize to a boy who wants to dish it out but can't take it. If it concerns you so much, cowboy up, set an example and apologize for your own nastiness. In fact, I had offered Qween an apology once before...he spat on it...there will be no second offer.

You know ALL about pedestals, don't you? But wait...you have a soapbox, not a pedestal...

And who told you Hooli got a pass? Once again, you twist context. He is out of Dying Light, as he should be...it was not even necessary to kick him, as he left on his own and apologized to the clan for his actions. That does not change the fact that he is a friend and I still speak to him on occasion. Yet you, yourself, give your friends the same pass...Qween went WAY too far in TS, with how he spoke to Dtek...where's the apology there? Wishing Dtek's mother, who is actually battling cancer, to get breast cancer and pass it onto Dtek through breast-feeding? Tell me of hypocrisy again, Inane?...have you told Qween HE should apologize? I sincerely doubt it. Birds of a feather, indeed...insinuating that I approve of Hooli's actions, and would possibly emulate them...yet this past week, you brought me into a team to fight HIVE short. If you think for one second I would stoop so low as to exploit or cheat, don't team me again.

Players get banned for harassment and inappropriate commentary as well as cheating and/or exploiting, or has that escaped you? Again, I repeat...in-game exploiting (and cheating) is not the only thing that makes one a scumbag...whether you don't care much about it or not.

DLBanner1.jpg

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I wouldn't have been a b*tch to Qween if he hadn't been a complete @$$ to me, first. If he, or you, can't take it, don't start it. I've been through FAR worse for this trifle to cause me any loss of sleep. I will give it back to Qween, eye for an eye, and not feel a moment's guilt over it. He is reaping what he sowed and I refuse to feel bad or apologize to a boy who wants to dish it out but can't take it. If it concerns you so much, cowboy up, set an example and apologize for your own nastiness. In fact, I had offered Qween an apology once before...he spat on it...there will be no second offer.

You know ALL about pedestals, don't you? But wait...you have a soapbox, not a pedestal...

And who told you Hooli got a pass? Once again, you twist context. He is out of Dying Light, as he should be...it was not even necessary to kick him, as he left on his own and apologized to the clan for his actions. That does not change the fact that he is a friend and I still speak to him on occasion. Yet you, yourself, give your friends the same pass...Qween went WAY too far in TS, with how he spoke to Dtek...where's the apology there? Wishing Dtek's mother, who is actually battling cancer, to get breast cancer and pass it onto Dtek through breast-feeding? Tell me of hypocrisy again, Inane?...have you told Qween HE should apologize? I sincerely doubt it. Birds of a feather, indeed...insinuating that I approve of Hooli's actions, and would possibly emulate them...yet this past week, you brought me into a team to fight HIVE short. If you think for one second I would stoop so low as to exploit or cheat, don't team me again.

Players get banned for harassment and inappropriate commentary as well as cheating and/or exploiting, or has that escaped you? Again, I repeat...in-game exploiting (and cheating) is not the only thing that makes one a scumbag...whether you don't care much about it or not.

Actually kit seeing how much you love to "research" things maybe you ought to go back through theae forums to when i even first started replying to you on these forums, i was always reapectful to you and told you that it just made you look a little ridiculous trying to comment on things that really you new nothing about or had no part of. I had specifically said i had no personal issues with you and didnt mean any insult by it just that it was kind of annoying watching you re itterate things that nysek or inane had already stated because you had no side of your own to present because you were never relevant to 95% of the situations that you tried to make your self a part of. You were the one who began to make it a personal thing telling me i was drunk or an alcoholic, or "a knuckle dragging buffoon" because i have no interest in spell checking or properly punctuating a forum post because 1. Its a forum, the purpose is to make a point people understand that your trying to make and 2. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Where you on the other hand feel you have to prove your self at some level above everyone else. Which you do a pretty terrible job of btw. Properly punctuating a statement made by somebody else doesent mean you know anything, just shows you can read or listen to and re itterate information. Dont think for a minute that i want some apology from you. For you to apologize would mean you would have had to properly insult me or hurt my feels, which is something you in your life time will never accomplish. As far as the thing with dtek is concerned, there you go again making comments about something younwere no part of, know nothing about and have no relevance to your trying to involve your self in, so ill just make no comment on that because theres no reason to argue about it with someone who was irelevant to the situation. Kit, you arenlike the peraon in the room who doesent hear a joke be told sees everyone else laughing and starts to laugh your self when little donyou know the joke was on you.

I AM QWEEN

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

To clarify, I knew weeks in advance you were hacking thanks to inside information. Especially from Hotbox talking to other people, but that's also from people stupid enough to tell me things thinking I have the power to unban them.

Sorry Hooli, I don't hackuate unless information is provided. Thus, hardly hackuating when it ends up being the truth, no?

The best part was you proclaimed many times to be trying to police the server from hackers, you were simply part of the problem when you returned because you weren't a threat.

You were cool, problem was you were too weak to make a difference and tried the easy way to 'skill'. You also never got me to "3%", maybe 30% at best, (Vose came in the next time you guys tried to 2v1, as I knew it would happen again) but I guess that's quite a task for most even while botting.

My "credibility" has hardly been damaged, there's a reason I get the information I do and the questions I get even when I'm not playing this game with all the garbage that reroll constantly in this game.

I'm MFing Nysek, and at the end of the day people know "I" am not a fake patootie friend.

So let's slow down, hotbox informed you(not directly) that hooli was botting weeks before he actually started using it? 

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

And who told you Hooli got a pass? Once again, you twist context. He is out of Dying Light, as he should be...it was not even necessary to kick him, as he left on his own and apologized to the clan for his actions. That does not change the fact that he is a friend and I still speak to him on occasion. Yet you, yourself, give your friends the same pass...Qween went WAY too far in TS, with how he spoke to Dtek...where's the apology there? Wishing Dtek's mother, who is actually battling cancer, to get breast cancer and pass it onto Dtek through breast-feeding? Tell me of hypocrisy again, Inane?...have you told Qween HE should apologize? I sincerely doubt it. Birds of a feather, indeed...insinuating that I approve of Hooli's actions, and would possibly emulate them...yet this past week, you brought me into a team to fight HIVE short. If you think for one second I would stoop so low as to exploit or cheat, don't team me again.

Why are you talking about apologising? I said 'why can't you admit he is right'. And then 'so you are unwilling to admit you are wrong if you look down on someone'. I don't care if you apologise or if you 2 ever kiss and make up for whatever reason, but when it comes down to it you just make yourself look like an patootie at the end of the day. The reason being is you are so hellbent on never having to see yourself as conceding anything you instantly resort to insulting him to an excessive degreee. And I have no reason to apologise, but on the other hand I have admitted I was wrong previously something you bullheadedly refuse to do. Where as you could of admitted you were wrong again in your reply and that'd be that lol.

I walk in the gutter just as you do, I don't act as if I don't though.

A slap on the wrist and away he goes. Typically when you soften how you would have seemed to have acted it can be seen as a pass. Most other cheaters you are almost rabid amount, but this guy just picked the wrong direction to go full derp in apparently.

I haven't told either of you 2 to apologise. That's what I'll point out again. And how is it hypocritical in that aspect as I don't care about apologies in that aspect of things. Nevermind I don't think I've ever been in a ts when qween ripped into dtek so I can't even attribute the situation to anything. Thank you for bringing up a nonpoint though once again.

And yeah the birds of as feather comment was probably incorrect as I prob meant another saying in a similar vein but couldn't think of it. Was more implying that if you are willing to give a pass to him what does it really say about you at the end of the day. Someone whom previously acted as if doing this meant only 1 thing and then a friend did it and suddenly it was different here, but don't worry he left a clan.

Heretic
Nysak

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

Nevermind I don't think I've ever been in a ts when qween ripped into dtek so I can't even attribute the situation to anything.

Take notes kit.

I AM QWEEN

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

*One long, drawn-out sentence barley readable*

I can hardly follow this, as it's one long sentence...but here goes...

Yes, you started respectful but critical...very, very critical....and went downhill from there. You started small and took it higher until I had enough. I had done NOTHING to you up to that point. And at what point does one consider it "personal"? Obviously, you crossed my line long before I crossed yours. This has been a game of brinkmanship, that's all...it's escalated since the first day, but you're the one who started shooting.  It's that brain-mouth filter of yours (or lack thereof)...that same one that got you banned before...hard at work, again.

You don't want an apology...I have no desire to offer another...works for me...

"take notes"? Anything I've said has been mild compared to the crap you've spewed. Nothing I've said has ever gotten me banned. You know full well you've gone too far on more than a one occasion. Who cares whether I was there to see it personally...It happened, you know it and so do the people whom you said it to. Despite the fact that he's washing his hands of it, Inane has probably heard of the conversation between you and Dtek. If that was my clannie saying something like that, I'd have, at the least, said "hey, that was harsh, don't you think? Maybe you  should go back later and square things with him...that's his mom, dude..", not high-fiving over it. That was a sh*tty thing to say and you know it.

So..."...properly punctuating a forum post because 1. Its a forum, the purpose is to make a point people understand that your trying to make..."? That's the ENTIRE point of spelling and punctuation...so that a reader can clearly and properly understand the point you're trying to make. Even Inane has said "he said it badly..." about at least one of your posts. How can you make a point if no one understands what you're trying to say? Then Inane follows behind you, sweeping up the broken bits of your "point", cleaning it up so others can see if it even has a ground to stand on. Besides, most of what you have to say is mainly grounded in the past, you thanking Wari for a video he graciously posted or telling some other member of your circle "wassup?" Yes, you overflow with relevance. You couldn't even accurately answer the question concerning cross-hair size in relation to pistol skill. I didn't know, so I didn't attempt an answer. Physician, heal thyself...

So, let me get this straight...if we haven't been around since beta, the only thing we "new players" are "allowed" to post in the PvP forums, without you pissing on it, are questions posed to you members of the pantheon? Is that correct? I ask, seeing that the first time I posted on the PvP forum with something other than a question (and posted a link to it during another of our "debates"), the aim was to stimulate answers from older players, and had esteemed members of our FE PvP community, such as Nysek and Inane, commenting positively on it. Very soon after that, I had you pissing on pretty much everything I posted that wasn't in "Sparks in the Ashes" and telling me I should "stick to RP"...as if I was ever an RPer (not that it's a bad thing....I really should try it sometime).

The bottom line is still, you started it. If I've gone too far, it's because you went too far with me. Quid pro quo...t*t for tat...an eye for an eye.

Edited by LilRedhare, 03 February 2016 - 10:07 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

So let's slow down, hotbox informed you(not directly) that hooli was botting weeks before he actually started using it? 

There's a difference between using it off and on (toggling) and going full blatant without a care.

I simply warned Kit long before he decided to out himself and that "It's only a matter of time before he gets himself banned.".

Hotbox, and his buddies, which one of which was banned a few months prior talked about it trying to get unbanned. Which I explained many times I could not, but then he simply gave plenty of information. What that information entailed, I am not at liberty to say (well more-so provide), as the informant would lose their friends as a result.

• Screenshots
  • Videos
  • Recorded Comms
  • Sharing of accounts (which was new information about how MMOhax actually provided these hacks... thus why it's more common now as people are sharing an account)

Posting any of these here, is a violation of the forum rules and also could be seen as promoting third party use. Thus, I will avoid getting a silly ban just because G1 are to lazy to police in-game so they'd rather cover up the facts on the forums.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

1) Why are you talking about apologising? I said 'why can't you admit he is right'. And then 'so you are unwilling to admit you are wrong if you look down on someone'. I don't care if you apologise or if you 2 ever kiss and make up for whatever reason, but when it comes down to it you just make yourself look like an patootie at the end of the day. The reason being is 2) you are so hellbent on never having to see yourself as conceding anything you 3) instantly resort to insulting him to an excessive degreee. And I have no reason to apologise, but on the other hand 4) I have admitted I was wrong previously something you bullheadedly refuse to do. 5) Where as you could of admitted you were wrong again in your reply and that'd be that lol.

6) I walk in the gutter just as you do, I don't act as if I don't though.

7) A slap on the wrist and away he goes. Typically when you soften how you would have seemed to have acted it can be seen as a pass. Most other cheaters you are almost rabid amount, but this guy just picked the wrong direction to go full derp in apparently.

8) I haven't told either of you 2 to apologise. That's what I'll point out again. And how is it hypocritical in that aspect as I don't care about apologies in that aspect of things. Nevermind I don't think 9) I've ever been in a ts when qween ripped into dtek so I can't even attribute the situation to anything. Thank you for bringing up a nonpoint though once again.

And yeah the birds of as feather comment was probably incorrect as I prob meant another saying in a similar vein but couldn't think of it. Was more implying that if 10) you are willing to give a pass to him what does it really say about you at the end of the day. Someone whom previously acted as if doing this meant only 1 thing and then a friend did it and suddenly it was different here, but don't worry he left a clan.

1) Is not an apology an admittance of wrong?

2) Which is why I apologized to him in the first place? Or concede points to you on a regular basis? Yes?

3) This was a long time coming...he's been bagging on me for some time and my response in the past had been to either ignore him or respond in kind...he crossed the line long before I did.

4) See no. 2...

5) I did...he slapped my apology away...I won't offer a second.

6) Yes...you do act as if you don't walk in the gutter...you pontificate and set yourself and your clan above others...but thank you for the admittance. In your defense, I would say you don't WALK in the gutter, but you do stumble into it at times....as do I. ..and when I run into a friend there, swimming away...I don't want to believe what my eyes tell me is true. I try to see the best in people...and when I see the worst, it shocks me.

7) What would you have me do? Rant away at him like I would Magora? The main difference between Hooli and others who I've publically decried is that Hooli:

a- Didn't make excuses....he admitted it, explained and took what came as a result.

b-PMed me and apologized for embarrassing Dying Light, embarrassing friends and embarrassing me. he was sorry he did it, not sorry he got caught.

c- As far as I know, has not rerolled.

I was friends and allies with Simpleton Mcgee, too, but had a different reaction to him...because he wasn't initially sorry he did it. Later, after a conversation with him, I treated him with respect.

Should I have reported him? Nysek warned me about him and I left DL, seeing as I had no hard evidence and couldn't prove it was fact. He was banned while I was gone. But he Steam PMed me within a day of his ban, apologized and left. I have spoken with him several times since then, mainly just to say "hi" and talk RW things. Should I jump into TS and insult his mother? Do you think that will fix things? He's gone from Dying Light and FE....what other punishment can I levy? I am not a TS admin for the W.T.F. zone...I cannot ban him from it. Should I unfriend him? Kick him from my Steam group? You've done more damage to me and I haven't even so much as removed you as an administrator from my Steam group. What else can I do to show disapproval for the actions of a man I have a friendship with, that I haven't done already?

8) Yes, you have....you told me I needed to, check your posts...and actually, I did what you suggested I do...and got spit at as a result. if you don't care about such things, why did you suggest it in the first place? You are engaging in that mobile defense again...

9) Wasn't present for Hooli botting, yet I was expected to deal with it, even decry it...but oh, well...

10) Did he get a pass? Last I checked he was banned and sparred getting kicked from DL as he left on his own. Is it necessary to humiliate a soldier who's been court-martialed, if his record up to that point was unblemished? I was vocal with the likes of Magora and Chloe, because they had a history of scummy behavior. Hooli has no such history. He f*cked up, yes...then owned it and left.

Edited by LilRedhare, 03 February 2016 - 10:25 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Kit, just stop. For the love of God. 

I have to admit... There was a point where I actually had respect for you out of what advice you tried to give me as I was a new player(Which I know now that all of said advice was complete mommy, mind you, but I give you points anyway for trying), has been lost whilst watching you throw your bullshoot around the forums like a moron. Constantly trying to prove points over things you know nothing about, unnecessary grammar criticism(seriously, what is the point here?), often resorting to insulting as your "points" give way to harsh reality, and defending Hooli's blatant botting(way to make yourself look really stupid, btw). Yes, these are all just points made recently by others, but they are all true, and there are many, many more floating around here for anyone willing to waste their time investigating to see. 

Just give it up already, you aren't fooling anyone with your walls of text. These guys are running circles around you while you appear to just be chasing your tail. Go do something else before you make yourself look any more stupid(not sure if that's even possible, but leave it to you to find out). 

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I have to admit... There was a point where I actually had respect for you out of what advice you tried to give me as I was a new player(Which I know now that all of said advice was complete mommy, mind you, but I give you points anyway for trying), has been lost whilst watching you throw your bullshoot around the forums like a moron. Constantly trying to prove points over things you know nothing about, unnecessary grammar criticism(seriously, what is the point here?), often resorting to insulting as your "points" give way to harsh reality, and defending Hooli's blatant botting(way to make yourself look really stupid, btw). Yes, these are all just points made recently by others, but they are all true, and there are many, many more floating around here for anyone willing to waste their time investigating to see.

Just give it up already, you aren't fooling anyone with your walls of text. These guys are running circles around you while you appear to just be chasing your tail. Go do something else before you make yourself look any more stupid(not sure if that's even possible, but leave it to you to find out).

^

I AM QWEEN

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I had no idea you were auditioning for Heretic...I think you might have just gotten yourself an invite with that post...

Qween couldn't run circles around a lamp post. He can thank Inane for any points he's scored, and I'm quite sure you just made a new friend with your post as he would have just fumbled through another response. I don't see Qween as anything more than a neanderthal. From the day I posted my first PvP post that wasn't a "please help the poor noob" entry, he's done nothing but throw crap my way, even when others are saying, "good post" or "thank you for posting". He states it was because I was wrong or misquoting...and even when that was true, he could have done what Inane and Nysek would do in the past...PM me, point out where I was wrong and explain WHY it was wrong...then allow me to correct it. Third law of physics...every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Be so kind as to point out what advice I offered you was complete "bullsh*t"...I truly am interested in knowing...

As a newer player, you've been here for a much shorter period than I...by Qween's logic (which you appear to have adopted), you have less ground to open your mouth than I do. Yet you feel compelled to so. Why is that? I can answer for you...because you have an opinion about it and wished to express it. I'm not asking you to like everything I say, Az...I'm simply asking that I be allowed to voice my own complaint.

DLBanner1.jpg

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1680 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

2ztejcm.jpg

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

I had no idea you were auditioning for Heretic...I think you might have just gotten yourself an invite with that post...

Qween couldn't run circles around a lamp post. He can thank Inane for any points he's scored, and I'm quite sure you just made a new friend with your post as he would have just fumbled through another response. I don't see Qween as anything more than a neanderthal. From the day I posted my first PvP post that wasn't a "please help the poor noob" entry, he's done nothing but throw crap my way, even when others are saying, "good post" or "thank you for posting". He states it was because I was wrong or misquoting...and even when that was true, he could have done what Inane and Nysek would do in the past...PM me, point out where I was wrong and explain WHY it was wrong...then allow me to correct it. Third law of physics...every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Be so kind as to point out what advice I offered you was complete "bullsh*t"...I truly am interested in knowing...

As a newer player, you've been here for a much shorter period than I...by Qween's logic (which you appear to have adopted), you have less ground to open your mouth than I do. Yet you feel compelled to so. Why is that? I can answer for you...because you have an opinion about it and wished to express it. I'm not asking you to like everything I say, Az...I'm simply asking that I be allowed to voice my own complaint.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Most things you say about PvP are in fact, wrong. 

All advice you gave on PvP and build making.

I comment on what I know. I don't really do anything but PvP, and I have accumulated a fair deal of correct PvP knowledge while playing and talking to people who have, something you clearly either have not done, or have not retained in your greater amount of time playing the game(not a big deal, just saying). Unlike you, if I don't know something about a topic, I don't try to open my mouth and pretend I do. I simply observe what is being said and try to learn from it, maybe you should try it. As for your complaining, all I see is arguing with points that constantly fall flat.

I'm not looking to get sucked into your shietstorm too, just calling things as I see them with the hope that maybe you'll do yourself and the rest of us a favor by dropping this childish argument. I think enough threads have been derailed over this by now, it was annoying a long time ago, and it's not getting any less annoying the more you post. 

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Most things you say about PvP are in fact, wrong. 

All advice you gave on PvP and build making.

I comment on what I know. I don't really do anything but PvP, and I have accumulated a fair deal of correct PvP knowledge while playing and talking to people who have, something you clearly either have not done, or have not retained in your greater amount of time playing the game(not a big deal, just saying). Unlike you, if I don't know something about a topic, I don't try to open my mouth and pretend I do. I simply observe what is being said and try to learn from it, maybe you should try it. As for your complaining, all I see is arguing with points that constantly fall flat.

I'm not looking to get sucked into your shietstorm too, just calling things as I see them with the hope that maybe you'll do yourself and the rest of us a favor by dropping this childish argument. I think enough threads have been derailed over this by now, it was annoying a long time ago, and it's not getting any less annoying the more you post. 

You've hardly struck a nerve...and I was certainly wasn't throwing crap your way...I understand WHY you are frustrated with me and hardly blame you.

I rarely give build advice, I know I am no expert...I normally send people to Nysek or Kinky and my forum posts reflect this. I certainly don't make PvP builds. All the good ones that I've had were either Nysek or Kinky builds. Did I mislead you somehow? What did I say that mislead you?

Everything I've ever said about PvP is wrong? May I offer one example?

http://forums.gamers...-vs-trav-recap/

Please look this over and tell me where I am in error...

"...just calling things as I see them with the hope that maybe you'll do yourself and the rest of us a favor by dropping this childish argument. I think enough threads have been derailed over this by now..." Now we get to the heart of your argument...the things that is really upsetting you. I can agree that too many threads have been derailed. I won't accept sole responsibility for it...when I have posted on-topic and Qween resorts to insults, he is as culpable as I am, but I can agree to return to ignoring him for the sake of all our sanity.

DLBanner1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users