LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18316 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

I saw Lily 2x.

But I guess its jenz who finally managed to blow up the city?

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

a bat?

a sword works better :3

2hxn0r6.jpg

Dovahkiin! i just realize you wear those skyrim's armor. i love skyrim so much and play until valenwood is out.

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Annily win this render ^_^ clicktosee

https://kellylarossa.../daily-love-pic

unbann everybody ! nobody is perfect !

kelly custom shopping official site ,stuff and render.

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

I saw Lily 2x.

where? XD and which action?

XD

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2331 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

I seriously give up.

Queen, please. You've been doing blender stuff for god knows how long and yet you still post same level quality renders/animations when you first did APB renders. It doesn't help when you keep showing off your odd... fetishes(milk) or something. Sure you put lot of time into these things you do, but seriously, they are too childish and stupid. Like that Exodus video, that flying Dropship from Aliens? Really? Your characters are still very matte looking due to lack of Speculars. Lighting is still simplistic as it was in your first renders. No soft shadows(at least when I saw the stupid Nazi theme render, can't say about the video since it's so blurry.), no style, nothing.

Hell you don't even render images in proper resolutions. 960x540? You know you can render much higher ones, or are your renders so high quality that you only show the "preview" of the render, and the full HD are for special viewers only? It can't be technical reason to render higher resolutions because how rendering works.

Why don't you experiment new settings and styles when rendering? Currently there's no style because it's the default blender render looking that you can find everywhere.

Annily, I love you and the amazing art you made for me, but unfortunately like with Queen, there's almost no improvement in terms of 3D renders. Like Whiskey mentions a lot, eyelashes are just black paper(just needs transparent and little bit UV adjustment to fully fix it). What I'm saying is that keep learning and experiment things, and when you got something you're really proud of, then share it.

But as I said, I give up. I'm done. I will update OP if something new comes up, but that's all I do from now on.

What?

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18316 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

where? XD and which action?

XD

in the fist scene shes in the abckground middle at the dock and behind your van in the shot where we cna see the boat and the van in the middle front.

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7337 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

I seriously give up.

Queen, please. You've been doing blender stuff for god knows how long and yet you still post same level quality renders/animations when you first did APB renders. It doesn't help when you keep showing off your odd... fetishes(milk) or something. Sure you put lot of time into these things you do, but seriously, they are too childish and stupid. Like that Exodus video, that flying Dropship from Aliens? Really? Your characters are still very matte looking due to lack of Speculars. Lighting is still simplistic as it was in your first renders. No soft shadows(at least when I saw the stupid Nazi theme render, can't say about the video since it's so blurry.), no style, nothing.

Hell you don't even render images in proper resolutions. 960x540? You know you can render much higher ones, or are your renders so high quality that you only show the "preview" of the render, and the full HD are for special viewers only? It can't be technical reason to render higher resolutions because how rendering works.

Why don't you experiment new settings and styles when rendering? Currently there's no style because it's the default blender render looking that you can find everywhere.

Annily, I love you and the amazing art you made for me, but unfortunately like with Queen, there's almost no improvement in terms of 3D renders. Like Whiskey mentions a lot, eyelashes are just black paper(just needs transparent and little bit UV adjustment to fully fix it). What I'm saying is that keep learning and experiment things, and when you got something you're really proud of, then share it.

But as I said, I give up. I'm done. I will update OP if something new comes up, but that's all I do from now on.

I recall Queens hardware being a limiting factor in what they do, but that only goes so far.  (I have managed to burn out a GPU of mine from intensive rendering, lol)

And i do recall showing annily how to work eyelashes, idk.

FVjIqxO.pngCAZ550X.png?1
Rest in peace [<GM>HEXodus] 2015-2016

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

I seriously give up.

What?

1. the 1920x1080 is the common format of my orders, on demand (just for the clients, the sharing is done in MD or HD nothing more)
  2. the dropship is cool.
  3. speculars means create manualy a new texture for each characters, and when they are +60 means +60 h of not payed job.
  4. lighting is a sun. a single lamp. when i will use in my map Denebula Binary star system i will consider new type of ambient lights.
  5. i prefer works on mist effect, more naturaly than a exagerated light occlusion.
  6. soft shadow slows heavy the render and usually quality is slighty better. put a Gimp filter in post production works better.
  7. the cycles are amazing, but the quality gained is adviceable just for closer zoom on details, not for larger ambient.
  8. i appreciate the critic about my rude render  tools (the Blender Render), but i would know how many of muppeters here can decode /develope an multi instance AI game ready.
  9. Mostly important, i seen an american popular riot with molotov for SuperFuzz false FF, but i didnt seen (except 2 post) neither an emote about my forum permaban.
  10. Just for ask, talking friendly, mostly here neither knew the difference between removedoubles and decimate ,object and mesh, edit mode and weight mode, now they are all suddenly pro, better than me in some case, i didnt asked for nothing, i wished just the render community grew a bit,with some suggestion and trick , so you know how many of them contacted me after permaban? just two. I would ask if suddenly the Apb Render community applyes the APB's community standard code. 

TLDR: my renders skks? at least they are original and with an attempt of story behind. (and with audio)

PS: No cookies for you ( U_u) Heil Milk !

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

in the fist scene shes in the abckground middle at the dock and behind your van in the shot where we cna see the boat and the van in the middle front.

lily is too blonde >_< was too easy to recognize! lokk tomorrow for your render (in FHD only on my site, here will be 128x64 px)

CookiePuss

CookiePuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17

Mostly important, i seen an american popular riot with molotov for SuperFuzz false FF, but i didnt seen (except 2 post) neither an emote about my forum permaban.

Well, people actually like Superfuzz. I personally bought out the social billboards and posted "Unban Superfuzz" sprays until they unbanned him.

Not trying to be mean, but maybe its time for you to do some self reflection?

Stop f'ing around with focus groups, and fire the marketing suits and hire some good, competent developers and people with vision. Unfortunately at this point I think it is too late. No one trusts you anymore SOE and their experiences here WILL likely make them think twice about trying other SOE games. I know for myself I will NEVER play another SOE title. Sincerely, someone who loved what once was, -Tiggs

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Well, people actually like Superfuzz. I personally bought out the social billboards and posted "Unban Superfuzz" sprays until they unbanned him.

Not trying to be mean, but maybe its time for you to do some self reflection?

you are right.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18316 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

lily is too blonde >_< was too easy to recognize! lokk tomorrow for your render (in FHD only on my site, here will be 128x64 px)

it's rather easy to spot your own character when you have ike 3 hours spent with it in a game.

Wha amde your forum account even get banned? Also, how do you have another one form 2012?

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

1. the 1920x1080 is the common format of my orders, on demand (just for the clients, the sharing is done in MD or HD nothing more)
  2. the dropship is cool.
  3. speculars means create manualy a new texture for each characters, and when they are +60 means +60 h of not payed job.
  4. lighting is a sun. a single lamp. when i will use in my map Denebula Binary star system i will consider new type of ambient lights.
  5. i prefer works on mist effect, more naturaly than a exagerated light occlusion.
  6. soft shadow slows heavy the render and usually quality is slighty better. put a Gimp filter in post production works better.
  7. the cycles are amazing, but the quality gained is adviceable just for closer zoom on details, not for larger ambient.
  8. i appreciate the critic about my rude render  tools (the Blender Render), but i would know how many of muppeters here can decode /develope an multi instance AI game ready.
  9. Mostly important, i seen an american popular riot with molotov for SuperFuzz false FF, but i didnt seen (except 2 post) neither an emote about my forum permaban.
  10. Just for ask, talking friendly, mostly here neither knew the difference between removedoubles and decimate ,object and mesh, edit mode and weight mode, now they are all suddenly pro, better than me in some case, i didnt asked for nothing, i wished just the render community grew a bit,with some suggestion and trick , so you know how many of them contacted me after permaban? just two. I would ask if suddenly the Apb Render community applyes the APB's community standard code. 

TLDR: my renders skks? at least they are original and with an attempt of story behind. (and with audio)

PS: No cookies for you ( U_u) Heil Milk !

Queen, I don't want to hurt you, but it seems you only read messages if they are thrown at you with rocks. The way you handled Jenz' (somewhat rude, but understandable if you know what he is saying) post is alarming, so allow me to quickly deconstruct every point you've made in response.

1. If you want to share your renders with everyone at <1080p, more power to you, but what is worrying here is the implication of making money. I don't know if you are aware, but the textures and meshes ripped from APB are G1 property. Selling renders made with them is, by all means, copyright infringement. I sincerely hope this is an over sight and not a deliberate violation of the law.
  2. TIE fighters are cool too, but I keep them in the universe they belong. You know what is also cool and would have fit in much better? An Osprey helicopter.
  3. This is just flat-out wrong. The rips come with a specular map in the alpha channel of the diffuse texture. Since you are using Internal (Blender Render), you can simply download Jenz' internal materials and use those to make your characters finally not look like they're made of plastic.
  4. Lighting can make or break a render. It's sad that you are straight up refusing to improve your lighting, especially because your renders would profit greatly from that.
  5. I am honestly not sure what you are saying here.
  6. Now, I don't and can't claim to be an expert on Internal rendering, but judging from what Jenz has told me, rendering on internal, even with the hardest effects will not take longer than a few minutes. Sure, on a slower computer it may take like half an hour, but that's something you should accept instead of reducing the quality of your renders, just so they go faster.
  7. Cycles is irrelevant here, Jenz (who uses Blender Render, just like you do) makes the highest quality renders here of us all. Besides, what you said is nonsense anyway. The main advantage of Cycles over Internal is that Cycles does a lot of work for you in lighting. In Cycles, a single sun can light up a whole scene and look amazing, in Internal, you almost always need to add some supporting fake lights.
  8. Render critique is the only way to move on. Not accepting said critique is a good way to remain stagnant. Also, I've seen you bring this up over and over and over again. We don't want to make a game, so it is irrelevant that you know all of that and we don't. Make your game if you want, but please, don't try to force anyone else here to do that, because we really don't want to.
  9. If you are trying to allude to racism, you are reaaaally grasping at straws there. SuperFuzz (Don't know him, never heard of him before) seemed to have been popular. The thing you are ignoring is this though: He was banned from the game, removing probably hundreds if not thousands of hours of work. You were banned on the forums for hopping onto a trash-post bandwagon. What difference did that make? You're still here, are you not?
  10. Again, not sure what you are saying here. Of course over time people learn how to use Blender and in all honesty, I doubt it has much to do with you that this is the case. We all wish for the rendering community to grow, but again, this has nothing to do with your ban. Nobody cared because everyone knew you can just come back on a new forum account.

Finally, your TL;DR is frankly a bit offensive to a lot of us. You really want to claim that Caz doesn't have a story behind her renders? Or Jenz? Me? Just because we don't have a narrator talking over our renders in .jpg quality doesn't mean we don't have a story.

Now, please take all of this into consideration. As I said at the start, I don't want to hurt you, but you've frustrated me and my friends enough with your ignorance, so I might have been tough on you, but that's also a good thing. Though lessons are learnt well.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX, 11 August 2017 - 01:47 AM.

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

iIteuUS.pngTiny Whiskey is tiny

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

it's rather easy to spot your own character when you have ike 3 hours spent with it in a game.

Wha amde your forum account even get banned? Also, how do you have another one form 2012?

2 characters were too few :D

th_lilyv3honeybox_Ed.png render done :3

(was a new breakfast idea about honey and milk snake, advertisement was programmed for 1Q 2014.)

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3961 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

(was a new breakfast idea about honey and milk snake, advertisement was programmed for 1Q 2014.)

Your milk fetish is going too far.

a3933348189_10.jpg

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Queen, I don't want to hurt you, but it seems you only read messages if they are thrown at you with rocks. The way you handled Jenz' (somewhat rude, but understandable if you know what he is saying) post is alarming, so allow me to quickly deconstruct every point you've made in response.

1. If you want to share your renders with everyone at <1080p, more power to you, but what is worrying here is the implication of making money. I don't know if you are aware, but the textures and meshes ripped from APB are G1 property. Selling renders made with them is, by all means, copyright infringement. I sincerely hope this is an over sight and not a deliberate violation of the law.
  2. TIE fighters are cool too, but I keep them in the universe they belong. You know what is also cool and would have fit in much better? An Osprey helicopter.
  3. This is just flat-out wrong. The rips come with a specular map in the alpha channel of the diffuse texture. Since you are using Internal (Blender Render), you can simply download Jenz' internal materials and use those to make your characters finally not look like they're made of plastic.
  4. Lighting can make or break a render. It's sad that you are straight up refusing to improve your lighting, especially because your renders would profit greatly from that.
  5. I am honestly not sure what you are saying here.
  6. Now, I don't and can't claim to be an expert on Internal rendering, but judging from what Jenz has told me, rendering on internal, even with the hardest effects will not take longer than a few minutes. Sure, on a slower computer it may take like half an hour, but that's something you should accept instead of reducing the quality of your renders, just so they go faster.
  7. Cycles is irrelevant here, Jenz (who uses Blender Render, just like you do) makes the highest quality renders here of us all. Besides, what you said is nonsense anyway. The main advantage of Cycles over Internal is that Cycles does a lot of work for you in lighting. In Cycles, a single sun can light up a whole scene and look amazing, in Internal, you almost always need to add some supporting fake lights.
  8. Render critique is the only way to move on. Not accepting said critique is a good way to remain stagnant. Also, I've seen you bring this up over and over and over again. We don't want to make a game, so it is irrelevant that you know all of that and we don't. Make your game if you want, but please, don't try to force anyone else here to do that, because we really don't want to.
  9. If you are trying to allude to racism, you are reaaaally grasping at straws there. SuperFuzz (Don't know him, never heard of him before) seemed to have been popular. The thing you are ignoring is this though: He was banned from the game, removing probably hundreds if not thousands of hours of work. You were banned on the forums for hopping onto a trash-post bandwagon. What difference did that make? You're still here, are you not?
  10. Again, not sure what you are saying here. Of course over time people learn how to use Blender and in all honesty, I doubt it has much to do with you that this is the case. We all wish for the rendering community to grow, but again, this has nothing to do with your ban. Nobody cared because everyone knew you can just come back on a new forum account.

Finally, your TL;DR is frankly a bit offensive to a lot of us. You really want to claim that Caz doesn't have a story behind her renders? Or Jenz? Me? Just because we don't have a narrator talking over our renders in .jpg quality doesn't mean we don't have a story.

Now, please take all of this into consideration. As I said at the start, I don't want to hurt you, but you've frustrated me and my friends enough with your ignorance, so I might have been tough on you, but that's also a good thing. Though lessons are learnt well.

is easy talk without the main forum account banned for N.o.thin.G- 

try it ,then we can talk about ignorance.

i dont want to get too serious the match , everybody is right in an artist forum.

i was not offensive, come on.

i just dont accept the amount of critic now, after an unfair forumbann.

PS:the mist is an effect that can create blur or fog in ambient, check world setting, it helps more than a PhotoShop filter sometime cause works in 3d directly.

PS2: is time to open the AO section on site. (U_ u) these artist are too nervous and need more fun.

Ps3: i was not offensive. No cookie until my forum account will be restored. 

Spoiler

ExiledQueenOfLove

ExiledQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Your milk fetish is going too far.

O_o

could be a nice pacific rim 2 poster parody.

hired.

sign here.

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3961 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

i just dont accept the amount of critic now, after an unfair forumbann.

You shouldn't just reject criticism just because you got forum banned though.  I mean a forum account is basically worthless.  If you get banned, then you can make a new one for free.  No work or progress lost unless you actually care about your post count.  The ones giving you criticism aren't the ones who banned you, the people giving you criticism are the ones who want to see your renders improve.  Since we're all being honest here, and we all want you to improve, I'll say that I cringe pretty much every time you post a new render.  I mean what do you do to the faces?  They always look very unsettling and creepy (and that's coming from me).  The deepest depth of the uncanny valley.  Again, not trying to be mean, this is just an observation.

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

You shouldn't just reject criticism just because you got forum banned though.  I mean a forum account is basically worthless.  If you get banned, then you can make a new one for free.  No work or progress lost unless you actually care about your post count.  The ones giving you criticism aren't the ones who banned you, the people giving you criticism are the ones who want to see your renders improve.  

That's a pretty good thought. Besides, as a community we are trying to help, not throw rocks at each other

deviantart_new_logo_by_th3emoo-d893lu2.p4qyZTDo.pngZuWT1Sj.png

93eyCKy.gifAPB Comics Wikij4MrKJk.gif

Nymphi

Nymphi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

That's a pretty good thought. Besides, as a community we are trying to help, not throw rocks at each other

Wut?

And here I was ready to

record_scratch_trebuchet_meme.jpg

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7337 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Eh, i figure ill actually post my personal pet project here.  I should add this isn't 100% APB related but since its using APB characters and evolves around APB in its own sense, i suppose its borderline acceptable.

So, first of all, I've been hamming nails in with understanding and working with GTA-esque materials and getting some things working.  On top of that I was really upset with some of the latest updates stuff and decided to take the MOC idea and overhaul it into something less derpy.

G2TVUvv.png

The end result should be a proper Mobile Command and recreational trailer that ill probably upload for random reasons.

The only other thing im working on is setting up the color maps for the GTA guns, which use the same system as APB but slightly differently.  Hopefully i can start on that later in the day. This image was more to just show off random stuff for the sake of doing it but weapon scales are questionable.

uxZbYtc.png

While this isn't related to APB at this very moment, when its done, i hope to get started on a vehicle conversion project of converting APB vehicles into GTA tier vehicles.  And the BIGGEST thing with that is gutting the interiors and fitting GTA ones in place of the low quality APB ones.

O8Hducr.png

xBnSjsU.png

A quick quality difference for those curious. 

Really, retexturing the exteriors is my only concern right now(yay, UV mapping), but once that's done i can either redo the interiors from scratch or custom fit GTA interiors in place (this would work easily with the Muscle interior and the Vegas with how similar they are).

grinning.gif

FVjIqxO.pngCAZ550X.png?1

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Hi I'm not dead, was just hibernating or something (I lie, it was PUBG but don't tell anyone)

u3H7Z2D.png

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

iIteuUS.pngTiny Whiskey is tiny

Roby

Roby

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
oh yes finally another render!!!!
Looks epic af well done!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3961 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Alrighty so I finally ripped New Cross like I said I was going to a long-@ss time ago. But I ran into a bit of a problem.  I'm stupid.  

Plus I haven't used ninja ripper or Noesis in a long time.  Where do I find the textures for the models that make up the map?  I know some of you have done it before so I figured I'd ask.  Never ripped a chunk of a map before.  Got all the meshes though.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 07 September 2017 - 07:25 AM.

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Alrighty so I finally ripped New Cross like I said I was going to a long-@ss time ago. But I ran into a bit of a problem.  I'm stupid.  

Plus I haven't used ninja ripper or Noesis in a long time.  Where do I find the textures for the models that make up the map?  I know some of you have done it before so I figured I'd ask.  Never ripped a chunk of a map before.  Got all the meshes though.

They should all be scattered in the folder containing the mesh files. You can either search for them in this folder or scroll down in noesis past the mesh files, you'll find the textures. Notice, though, some textures might have not being ripped, because of course not, and you might have to do a texture rip.

Alternatively, you can get these textures using Umodel, that's how I did most of Financial. (Note 2: Umodel works with older clients)

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3961 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

They should all be scattered in the folder containing the mesh files. You can either search for them in this folder or scroll down in noesis past the mesh files, you'll find the textures. Notice, though, some textures might have not being ripped, because of course not, and you might have to do a texture rip.

Alternatively, you can get these textures using Umodel, that's how I did most of Financial. (Note 2: Umodel works with older clients)

Ah okay thanks!  I'll take a look in there again, there were just so many files.  Would Umodel work with a version of the game from 2012?  I still have my old install on my external HDD.

GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-January 17

Ah okay thanks! I'll take a look in there again, there were just so many files. Would Umodel work with a version of the game from 2012? I still have my old install on my external HDD.

I think umodel will work but not with all files,you need older client,i have one but i need to upload it somewhere.
P.S. If you will rip map models,they will be in small pieces,in game files there is a big chunks like buildings and etc.

Edited by GordonFreeman, 08 September 2017 - 11:43 PM.

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Yeah, the actual version has some files that can be seen, others will give you an error, that's why it's better to use an older client. However, keep in mind older versions have also older Waterfront and Financial versions, and some buildings and zones were partially rebuilt, so you might find some differences. Also, if you go to the minimap folder in either district you'll get a map with numbers, these are the numbers assigned to the blocks, that makes it easier to find the exact section you are after.

GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-January 17

I can give link to rtw closed beta client if someone want,just ask me in pm.

There is a lot of interesting stuff in that client.

Also, if you go to the minimap folder in either district you'll get a map with numbers, these are the numbers assigned to the blocks, that makes it easier to find the exact section you are after.

Yeah like that:

0UXkVnb.jpg

Edited by GordonFreeman, 09 September 2017 - 05:16 AM.

GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-January 17

Here's the car I found in the old APB client.

I think most of you already seen it before but this one from actual game.

XIcQ3l3.jpg

nquyrmg.jpg

7ne5kFT.jpg

Second version:

wQKcIXn.jpg

YBv1DV9.jpg

And macchina cabrio:

kVh84Qp.jpggoANeY2.jpg

Edited by GordonFreeman, 09 September 2017 - 06:17 AM.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7337 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Ah okay thanks!  I'll take a look in there again, there were just so many files.  Would Umodel work with a version of the game from 2012?  I still have my old install on my external HDD.

Yes it will.  If its the Retail version, it will work 100% no issues.  They started encrypting files in late 2012-2013.  Only way to get base objects without dealing with the annoying rip format plus they're rigged.

FVjIqxO.pngCAZ550X.png?1

Selfie

Selfie

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 14-September 14

Anyone got any props or maps that they are willing to share? My renders seems at bit dry without anything in them  :waah:

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Anyone got any props or maps that they are willing to share? My renders seems at bit dry without anything in them  :waah:

If you are using blender cycles I have some stuff

Selfie

Selfie

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 14-September 14

If you are using blender cycles I have some stuff

Yeah i am, feel free to share :)

Mikeyo

Mikeyo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 23-August 15

Here's the car I found in the old APB client.

I think most of you already seen it before but this one from actual game.

XIcQ3l3.jpg

nquyrmg.jpg

7ne5kFT.jpg

Second version:

wQKcIXn.jpg

YBv1DV9.jpg

And macchina cabrio:

kVh84Qp.jpggoANeY2.jpg

Oh my god, this is my type of car!

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Something clothes rock something

tumblr_owj5myZddj1wyvzyso2_1280.pngtumblr_owj5myZddj1wyvzyso1_1280.png

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

after many weeks. i just post somethings what i done.. firstly i fixed my eyelashes and build new body named Genesis 2 Bethany from DAZ 3D stuff. that is looks clear i hope. i used vray 3.5 on renderer.  Idk i will keep editing but still here.

also its hdr. noises a bit much thats why

hdri-vray35ann.jpg

Edited by Annily, 06 October 2017 - 12:57 AM.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4546 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

after many weeks. i just post somethings what i done..

Digging the hairstyle, looks so much better than the previous helmet, and gives the character some sort of personality. Regardless, the forehead looks funny. :P

We do care and the team is very passionate about the game.

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3961 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Threw my character into VRChat.  Behind me you can see the prom that I thought I managed to avoid in high school.

cESZ6kD.jpg?1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)