Photo

Hei Gaming YouTube Channel (No Commentary)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HeiJA

HeiJA

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 12-September 14

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hei2J

Edited by HeiGaming, 01 December 2015 - 08:01 AM.

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4112 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
New youtube account?

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

HeiJA

HeiJA

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 12-September 14

New youtube account?

Nope

JazzLand

JazzLand

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 13-August 15
Why did you disable comments? On your videos? Oh and can you please do more gameplay videos showing the newly balanced weapons current balance patch please? It would be great for your channel. I know Huntorax and Mercuie are doing another channel and Jester Jack, Ouchmaker stopped doing new ones because of server performance. I do enjoy watching yours as well.

Edited by ThePokemonTCG, 02 December 2015 - 04:38 PM.

Enforcers- JazzTrumpet        JERICHO SERVER

Crims- Flugelhorn

Gizzly

Gizzly

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 23-March 15

Whenever i think about getting myself a new something-something from armas, I always step by your channel to see if you have some good gameplay with a few weapons I might consider getting. Sadly I don't watch you a lot besides that, unless I see there's a new legendary etc you're testing :D keep up the good work lad

JesterJack

JesterJack

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 09-February 13

Why did you disable comments? On your videos? Oh and can you please do more gameplay videos showing the newly balanced weapons current balance patch please? It would be great for your channel. I know Huntorax and Mercuie are doing another channel and Jester Jack, Ouchmaker stopped doing new ones because of server performance. I do enjoy watching yours as well.

Still recording. Gonna have to upload lag videos now if that's what I gotta do lol

JazzLand

JazzLand

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 13-August 15

Still recording. Gonna have to upload lag videos now if that's what I gotta do lol

Lag hasn't actually been an issue today. 90ms was the high and I think I ran into that lag spike only once.

I did finally play on wired LAN connection today after taking a break from the game. There is a huge difference with playing on Wifi and LAN. Wifi will annoy you to heck.

Enforcers- JazzTrumpet        JERICHO SERVER

Crims- Flugelhorn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users