• 5 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

Loleatta

Loleatta

Grunt

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 28-March 13

You should've pick different nickname. Baby back bitсh, fits you, imo :)

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
Someone 1 clip with pistol you...AND?

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

1) You ran in a straight line ALOT...not hard to hit someone doing that...

2) It's a dead game with no GMs on most of the day...so if your complaint falls in the wastes and there's no GM on...is it heard?

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Someone 1 clip with pistol you...AND?

2 people.

1) You ran in a straight line ALOT...not hard to hit someone doing that...

2) It's a dead game with no GMs on most of the day...so if your complaint falls in the wastes and there's no GM on...is it heard?

Holy mommy you are actually using reasoning rather than just drooling and going along with it.

Heretic
Nysak

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Valor is just bad. lol

Azherthese - Eryxium - Oeryaux - Wingless Butterfly - Trypheus - Psilhouette

SenatorFrankenfurter

SenatorFrankenfurter

Grunt

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15

Trypheus is just bad. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol (for emphasis)

You have lost to teams featuring "valor" 99% of the time with your team zerging 99% of the time so get off your high horse scrubbins

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Trypheus is just bad. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol (for emphasis)

You have lost to teams featuring "valor" 99% of the time with your team zerging 99% of the time so get off your high horse scrubbins

Where you get your statistics from, mate? xd

Needless to say, you should probably check your sources. lol

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

2 people.

Holy mommy you are actually using reasoning rather than just drooling and going along with it.

You sound jealous...

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You sound jealous...

Should probably look that word up in a dictionary and get someone to explain it to you so you get it right this time.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Should probably look that word up in a dictionary and get someone to explain it to you so you get it right this time.

I like the fact that you're now suggesting the use of a dictionary...the grammer lessons are paying off, eh? soon, the thesaurus will be your friend, too...my work is almost done here.

DLBanner1.jpg

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I like the fact that you're now suggesting the use of a dictionary...the grammer lessons are paying off, eh? soon, the thesaurus will be your friend, too...my work is almost done here.

the back and forth between you 2 is getting boring. Its tasteless anymore. Just the same mommy said with diffrent words. Come up with something new.

Qween, Qweeen, Rouge Angel

"Your only in heretic because you have tlts"

I AM QWEEN

To [Madsideswipe] Gratz bro, wanna know what a puss@y taste like?
From [Madsideswipe] raw fish i have tasted b4 lol

[Amber Black] says: rage toggle

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

the back and forth between you 2 is getting boring. Its tasteless anymore. Just the same mommy said with diffrent words. Come up with something new.

Talk to your boy about that...

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

PS - Suggested this last week when you face planted.

PSS - *censored*

PSSSS- Explain to me why you aren't a trashbag trashbag.(put the comma in there for you trashbag and then deleted it)

Technicality discussions centered around context are always boring. Hell every single grammar nazi discussion ever is boring, only gets good when someone finally starts insulting because they got worried their body started shutting down out of boredom. This mommy got boring last week and she avoided anything that could of been a funny discussion. Copypasta with some random insults is about the new direction now. Welcome to the new boredom.

Edited by AgentNoir, 30 November 2015 - 02:03 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Viscera Resurrected

Viscera Resurrected

Novice

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 25-November 15

PSS - *censored*

PSSSS- Explain to me why you aren't a trashbag trashbag.(FIXED)

Grungetta.jpg

Technicality discussions centered around context are always boring. Hell every single grammar nazi discussion ever is boring, only gets good when someone finally starts insulting because they got worried their body started shutting down out of boredom. This mommy got boring last week and she avoided anything that could of been a funny discussion. Copypasta with some random insults is about the new direction now. Welcome to the new boredom.

Edited by Viscera Resurrected, 30 November 2015 - 04:10 AM.

af1d5567d4793b0f31f94b655a7d13ed.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

PSS - *censored*

PSSSS- Explain to me why you aren't a trashbag trashbag.(FIXED)
Grungetta.jpg

What is that sesame street trailer trash? hahahahahahaha

Edited by AgentNoir, 30 November 2015 - 06:02 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

PSS - *censored*

PSSSS- Explain to me why you aren't a trashbag trashbag.(put the comma in there for you trashbag and then deleted it)

Inane, your self-importance is so funny! The best part of it is, you actually believe your own bullsh*t. King to you, sir!

DLBanner1.jpg

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

2 people.

It doesn't matter, it's just a typical situation in pvp.

7257964.png

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Inane, your self-importance is so funny! The best part of it is, you actually believe your own bullsh*t. King to you, sir!

You should practice your b-ball skills scrub you keep getting air balls. Go practice some slam dunks on a garbage can.

It doesn't matter, it's just a typical situation in pvp.

I know I was just saying it was 2 meaning it means even less than what little it could of meant. Especially as 1 situation doesn't prove anything.

Edited by AgentNoir, 30 November 2015 - 10:36 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

You should practice your b-ball skills scrub you keep getting air balls. Go practice some slam dunks on a garbage can.

I know I was just saying it was 2 meaning it means even less than what little it could of meant. Especially as 1 situation doesn't prove anything.

Like you play B-ball...find another analogy, that one went flat.

P.S.-I bet I can make more 3's than you in 1 minute...

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Like you play B-ball...find another analogy, that one went flat.

P.S.-I bet I can make more 3's than you in 1 minute...

That aim is way off lol.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

That aim is way off lol.

Um..no..I figured you'd miss my response to your "analogy"...but I suppose that's what happens when one always has the moral high ground.

P.S.-you can't play any ball, either...

DLBanner1.jpg

Gabbertjeee

Gabbertjeee

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 03-March 15

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

what in the gosh darn did i just watch

I AM QWEEN

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

what in the gosh darn did i just watch

Some crap from Russia.

7257964.png

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

Memoli k.

Memoli k.

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 12-February 12

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Um..no..I figured you'd miss my response to your "analogy"...but I suppose that's what happens when one always has the moral high ground.

P.S.-you can't play any ball, either...

I like my high horses.

Edited by AgentNoir, 01 December 2015 - 04:46 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

JinzoFrisco

JinzoFrisco

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 26-November 15
You two are so late. I already pointed out these obvious flaws with both your agrument styles months ago. Face it, you two are both nonfactors to a game on its last push, stop fighting and kiss :)

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

You two are so late. I already pointed out these obvious flaws with both your agrument styles months ago. Face it, you two are both nonfactors to a game on its last push, stop fighting and kiss :)

He sooooo wishes he could get some sugar...sadly, I'm spoken for  :P ...and who told you I was fighting? I still have him "friended" on steam and forum, and he's still an admin on my group page. We gotta liven up this dead game and forum somehow...

DLBanner1.jpg

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

We gotta liven up this dead game and forum somehow...

FE arts n' crafts session?

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

FE arts n' crafts session?

Heretic arts and crafts session.
No one on this forum has any otiginality >.>

I AM QWEEN

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I save my "Otiginality" for the truly important projects...but I take it you have yet to read my fiction works in Sparks in the Ashes, sir?

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

I don't even play this game lol. And it's not even an argument really lol. I stepped out of 'arguing' in the other thread.

He sooooo wishes he could get some sugar...sadly, I'm spoken for  :P ...and who told you I was fighting? I still have him "friended" on steam and forum, and he's still an admin on my group page. We gotta liven up this dead game and forum somehow...

Ohh sorry this nonsense was only putting people to sleep. You jumped on the use of a word nonsense which basically made it so it'd be snooze town from then on and skipped over all the really stupid mommy I said lol.

Don't even dare! Leave this to fe arts and crafts as it's garbage. This is as bad as garbage art but just dumb.

Edited by AgentNoir, 01 December 2015 - 04:51 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

Necro

Necro

Respected

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I save my "Otiginality" for the truly important projects...but I take it you have yet to read my fiction works in Sparks in the Ashes, sir?

uhh no, i look at the pvp forums and the pvp forums only ad when i played this game i was a pvpr. Not an rpr not a crafter not hazmat not a person who gave a gosh darn about helping new players (altough i used yo do raffles and give aways in help chat all the time) so i stay out of other forums. Kind of like you should stick to the forum sections you are a part of.
Hint: pvp isnt one of them.

I AM QWEEN

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

uhh no, i look at the pvp forums and the pvp forums only ad when i played this game i was a pvpr. Not an rpr not a crafter not hazmat not a person who gave a gosh darn about helping new players (altough i used yo do raffles and give aways in help chat all the time) so i stay out of other forums. Kind of like you should stick to the forum sections you are a part of.
Hint: pvp isnt one of them.

Um..no...just..no..on many levels...

1) When you start paying my bills, you can tell me what to do...until that day (which will never come, BTW), kiss my freckled Irish @$$...

2) Being a "big-time" PvPer does not make you bad@$$...it means the only place you kick any @$$ is online. It also means you have yet to experience as much of the game as most people on here. I've been in enough PvP clans and fights to post here as freely as I want...besides, freedom of speech is a right, not a privelege...suck on that, Qween...

3) OMG, that line made you sound as immature as Foxy...

4) I'm so happy that you used to do raffles and giveaways...why'd you stop?

5) The game's dead...are YOU really apart of it anymore?

P.S.-Maybe you should do some RP...might do you some good to act those frustrations out :P

Edited by LilRedhare, 01 December 2015 - 06:35 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Azherthese

Azherthese

Novice

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Why does almost every forum post in the PVP section turn into an argument between Qween and Kit? Nothing against either of you, but honestly, it is getting quite annoying.  

Stella

Stella

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 21-November 15

Why does almost every forum post in the PVP section turn into an argument between Qween and Kit? Nothing against either of you, but honestly, it is getting quite annoying.  

But they are Lovers o.O

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

http://coub.com/view/95bt9

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Um..no...just..no..on many levels...

1) When you start paying my bills, you can tell me what to do...until that day (which will never come, BTW), kiss my freckled Irish @$$...
2) Being a "big-time" PvPer does not make you bad@$$...it means the only place you kick any @$$ is online. It also means you have yet to experience as much of the game as most people on here. I've been in enough PvP clans and fights to post here as freely as I want...besides, freedom of speech is a right, not a privelege...suck on that, Qween...
3) OMG, that line made you sound as immature as Foxy...
4) I'm so happy that you used to do raffles and giveaways...why'd you stop?
5) The game's dead...are YOU really apart of it anymore?

P.S.-Maybe you should do some RP...might do you some good to act those frustrations out :P

2) Rowdy ronny has more right to post here.

Kit is an admirer of qween but likes to play hard to get.

Heretic
Nysak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users