7 replies to this topic

Mad Rage

Mad Rage

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
fallen earth recommandation

i love this game very much so i taken time to write this recommandation to the dev for improving the game, with this in fact i hope it can bring some ideas that will help the game to grow

Interface:

i know this is not an easy task but am sure something can be easy or possible, the interface needs a facelift, when a new player comes into the game they do judge by how the game looks, if its possible the interface need a change does not need a total remake, basically what i had in mine, a new default skin that easy on the eyes, more cleaner or to the theme of the game, giving fresh new colors and little changes you can be suprise how it changes the game

Content:

this is a little in the gray area, does not mean new clothing item or cars, but more to the player base, that can improve the game by a whole this also link up with clan that will be below, new map yes that helps, but content that more important i believe is more quest and story line specially in the higher level maps, more mats or more harder to gain high level mats, diffrent type of weapon or armor that technically that more for pve side of the game then the pvp part, revamp crafting system like interceptor that you need 4 tires to craft, bikes 2 then 1

Clan & Faction:

bring back faction make it matter again this can be very avantage to keep player busy and also grow the game, like clan house, or clan towns, clan wars and so on, this can easily benifits that clan can have a leveling system that requries a whole or large team to gain, and the leveling system can say 20 levels and each level give the clan some abilities like each level can gain say, abilities to take terretory, ability for clan member to built houses and sieges, clan factory, bonuses, special clan armor and weapon, banners.

terretory is basically like TC but say 4 map as big, where player take land, on that land there nothing and member of a clan as to bring mat say a NPC that will built, walls, doors, houses, merchent hiring, and also guards, and charge the clan a tax depending the level or size of the fort, and take a large amout of memeber to defend or take or built, that can open type of siege weapon or cars for taking fortress or protect them

Faction gear, and skills they used to be better the way they where, depending on what faction you where, you had a set of limited skills and gear that your faction was able to use, and to be that was a very good idea, becoz it created classes, ally, enemys and also can contribute to clan wars and will effect down to earth the game

Mounts:

this here can be fun, this is where make the car more useful and also fun, i wonder if this is possible and if yes, where car, bikes, atv and bikes can get upgraded, by equiping tradable upgrade that can have say 4 slots say Engine, frame, suspention, tires, this can work easy if its possble that give option to make car or mounts with limited like say a engine upgrade would be like "Engine Upgrade "Speed Boost" gives a +5% speed boost, -30% fuel eff" meaning you get a speed boost but your car use way more gas

anyway this is my idea that can improve the game, make the game a better and more fun for everyone, if some of this idea does help am glad and i hope that the game can improve over time, this game is well worth the investment if gamerfirst put money and time in development into this game.

thank you for reading

baddog

baddog

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

Hmm, a mixture of good and not so good points id say (vehicle mods scream pvp balance issues), and a definate +1 to making faction count for something again, but if you can find a dev to impliment any of the changes (or even find a dev to look at the post at all....) i will be very impressed,lol

Jager Wolfe

Jager Wolfe

Conscript

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 11-August 12

Interfaces

Not difficult at all, seeing as we can make custom UIs.  Not to mention there is a section in this forum that is just for that.  IMO not really worth the effort 

Content

This has been asked for plenty of times and G1 has failed miserably even when they do deliver.

Faction 

Has been asked for as well, not likely to happen.

Mounts

Mounts already have variations, you just cannot change them once set, I guess that is what you want?

J

Mad Rage

Mad Rage

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Hmm, a mixture of good and not so good points id say (vehicle mods scream pvp balance issues), and a definate +1 to making faction count for something again, but if you can find a dev to impliment any of the changes (or even find a dev to look at the post at all....) i will be very impressed,lol

there is a dev there like bigfoot lol i believe :P

MystMan

MystMan

Conscript

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

You do know that this subforum is just a placeholder right?  It doesn't have any real function.

FE is not a game known for devs listening to their playerbase. Nothing written in here has, is and will ever happen.

Mad Rage

Mad Rage

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

You do know that this subforum is just a placeholder right?  It doesn't have any real function.

FE is not a game known for devs listening to their playerbase. Nothing written in here has, is and will ever happen.

i have faith even after all the, year i still have faith but ya never know thro

CVincent

CVincent

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 18-July 13

i have faith even after all the, year i still have faith but ya never know thro 

I honestly feel bad for you man, I was in the same place a little while back when I started this thread. I'll humour your post by responding to a few things you suggested.

Interface

UI skins are available and you can change from the default one to other premade UIs if you don't like the main one. You didn't really offer much advice to the devs (although none will care to respond) and basically just said it needs a face-lift. Look at skins like Clarity UI, take example from that if you're looking to make suggestions on what a good skin is like.

Content

Anyone who's been playing for over a year should realize that content quality is a joke. The Outpost is composed of recycled content. Take a look at DT weapons, they're just reskins of older content. FE quests used to be interesting but players are only interested in doing stuff that makes them hit level 55 faster. You aren't going to get much improvement here.

Clan & Faction

Factions became irrelevant when shoulder factions were removed. Back when it was a thing PvP had diplomacy. You're damn lucky if you can find another member of your faction who won't put a bullet or a knife in your back. The only way to make clans and factions matter again is by bringing back diplomacy between factions and giving an incentive to players who do that. This game does not need more content, it needs to fix the things that they already have. Faction equipment is useless because DT and Outpost gear is just the best stuff you can get your hands on. This will never change.

Mounts

People have been suggesting ways to upgrade mounts for ages. You will never get to have your vehicles upgraded, it's clear that you will need to simply craft a new vehicle to get better stats out of it. Upgrades will not exist.

I hate to burst your bubble, but man you really need to realize that the devs and companies in control of this game give less than a gosh darn about you, mine or anyone else's suggestions.

Edited by CVincent, 06 October 2015 - 09:44 AM.

Mad Rage

Mad Rage

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

I honestly feel bad for you man, I was in the same place a little while back when I started this thread. I'll humour your post by responding to a few things you suggested.

Interface
UI skins are available and you can change from the default one to other premade UIs if you don't like the main one. You didn't really offer much advice to the devs (although none will care to respond) and basically just said it needs a face-lift. Look at skins like Clarity UI, take example from that if you're looking to make suggestions on what a good skin is like.

Content
Anyone who's been playing for over a year should realize that content quality is a joke. The Outpost is composed of recycled content. Take a look at DT weapons, they're just reskins of older content. FE quests used to be interesting but players are only interested in doing stuff that makes them hit level 55 faster. You aren't going to get much improvement here.

Clan & Faction
Factions became irrelevant when shoulder factions were removed. Back when it was a thing PvP had diplomacy. You're damn lucky if you can find another member of your faction who won't put a bullet or a knife in your back. The only way to make clans and factions matter again is by bringing back diplomacy between factions and giving an incentive to players who do that. This game does not need more content, it needs to fix the things that they already have. Faction equipment is useless because DT and Outpost gear is just the best stuff you can get your hands on. This will never change.

Mounts
People have been suggesting ways to upgrade mounts for ages. You will never get to have your vehicles upgraded, it's clear that you will need to simply craft a new vehicle to get better stats out of it. Upgrades will not exist.

I hate to burst your bubble, but man you really need to realize that the devs and companies in control of this game give less than a gosh darn about you, mine or anyone else's suggestions.

i do agree with some of your opinion but you need to understand i want this game to survive and keep growing or grow since thia game as still have more potentional ability then any mmo out there

and am hoping that the dev or owner g1 decide to do something like listen to the community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users