3 replies to this topic

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello all,

We're back and ready for this months market!

We're focusing on a few things this month that we haven't done in a few months. Ard wanted an exciting event and some other stuff for the RPers and to appease his fashion senses, so we decided to do...
  • Combat Buggy Tourney
  • and a costume contest!

Who:

All are welcome to the Crafter's Market, regardless of level, faction, clan, etc. (as long as you can reach the market location)

What:

The Crafter's Market originated many years ago for the purpose of getting the community together to trade and socialize (Note: this was before auctionhouse, fast travel, global chat, etc.). It was the primary source for crafters to sell their wares. Now, it's a way for the community to get together and have a little fun.

Instacrafts are always down and available to all!

When:

The crafter's market's usual time is at 1 PM GMT - 6 on October 10th (Below is a countdown timer to help with international timezone transitions, please let me know if it seems off and/or late!)

http://www.timeandda...and&csz=1&swk=1

Where:

This month's market will be hosted at the OP raidsite in Outpost! **We do not know if the time will line up with the raid, if the raid does happen while market is going on, we will do the raid and roll for loot like usual!**

Events:

Costume Contest:

All levels are allowed to participate in this event, cosmetic items and crafted armors are allowed! 3 Judges will select 1 winner out of 3 catagories;
  • Colorbomb
  • Ugly
  • and Juicy Big Males

You make take the categories in any way you interpret, it's usually a very close call, so best of luck to all willing to participate!

Combat Buggy Tourney:

This is one of our usual events we do every few months, FFA type-deathmatch.

No vehicle repairs mid-battle, leaving the battlefield is an immediate DQ, and no outside help.

All buggies and ammo are free, you must have the stats for a buggy and you must participate in the event to receive a buggy!
**Buggies will not be handed out until the event, just to be sure I don't hand out buggies to people that will not show, do not ask for one before the event!**

Extra Info:

We usually have 2 raids up, the main raid will be hosted by me, and Ardenn Neraia will host the secondary raid. X up in /region if you need an invite, and one of us will invite you. We always have instacrafts down in both raids.

Me and Ardenn are usually very busy on market days, and sometimes will not respond to PM's immediately.

We are no longer doing raffles, but we will still take donations of Chips, Tents / Farms / Instacrafts, etc.

NO OTHER DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

We will have 1 raid for the OP raid if it pops, and 2 if we have more people than expected. If this occurs we will do a trivia for the boss loot instead of rolling!

Any questions / comments / concerns can be posted in the comments below, or you can PM either me or Ardenn in-game when we're online.

Thank you all, the support for these events have been amazing. We could not do it without you <3

See you at the market! o/

-Op Hooligan

Edited by Op Hooligan, 30 September 2015 - 09:30 AM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Ebon Prime

Ebon Prime

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13

Looking forward to it!

Vekthaur

Vekthaur

Novice

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11

I'll be there, as usual  :dj:

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Shortest fashion Contest Ever. I was expecting more entrants.

Just goes to show; dont run events in high level maps no matter how much they beg for it. :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users