• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xXMr WhiteXx

xXMr WhiteXx

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-September 15

Hello Fallen Earth players, I'm having a few problems to acces the game. First problem was I could select my character at the screen but after that a Black screen appeared and I could do nothing, as an option I reinstalled the game (I used steam to install and uninstall, even to log into). Well, now after many times reinstalling the game I try to lunch but I can't select my character. 

The launcher get Stucked on "Collatin Data...", and after this it says "Retrying in (3,2,1) seconds...". I would like to fix this, I had a similar problen on Day Z and it was that someone used my Game Key Code.

Thanks a lot

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello Fallen Earth players, I'm having a few problems to acces the game. First problem was I could select my character at the screen but after that a Black screen appeared and I could do nothing, as an option I reinstalled the game (I used steam to install and uninstall, even to log into). Well, now after many times reinstalling the game I try to lunch but I can't select my character. 
The launcher get Stucked on "Collatin Data...", and after this it says "Retrying in (3,2,1) seconds...". I would like to fix this, I had a similar problen on Day Z and it was that someone used my Game Key Code.

Thanks a lot

Few things that you might want to try,
1.) perform a complete file check on the launcher, it's a checkbox on the login screen. Check that, then proceed to log in to the launcher and continue with the login process to get ingame.
2.) if a file check fails to work, defrag game files. The option should be available whenever you are at the login screen on the launcher, and should take about 10-30 mins.

Usually these are the "default" problem fixers for the launcher, just like how a relog fixes most problems you encounter ingame. They've helped me out many times in the past with launcher issues.
Best of luck!

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users