I'm a solo PVE player. The current PVE content is easy, but I want to be able to solo some hard to kill mobs, like boses in terminal woods i.e..
I don't know what is better for PVE... Pistols or Rifles:
I made 2 builds:
This build is for any pistol except the 195 pistol revolvers. I have in mind to use AP pistols.
This build is for any Rifle, including Volatile Shark. Unfortunately there is no AP Assault Rifle so the only option available with some dps is the BR and I don't know how good is Gremlin BR vs bosses (Masters).
I've put 24 points in dodge because I have equiped GT Support Helm + GT Defense Suit, so I have 80 dodge from suit + 24 in builds = 104 total Dodge (19%).
I use: 2 interupts (Disrupt 4 + Dent Armor 4), Overhelm 4, Attack Posture 4 stance, Primal Vigor 6 and Bolster 4. I intend to change the stances according to situation... damage, defense, etc.
My questions are:
- What is better to use, rifles or pistols?
- If pistols, what to buy/use AP Deathmax, D Special or D Magnum?
- Is the build posted for pistols good?
- Are pistols, considering their range (36m), confortable enough for farming a lot of mobs (to spawn a serendipity npc, i.e.)?
- If rifles, is the build posted good enough?
- Have the Gremlin BR enough dps for tougher bosses? Gremlin BR, due to his range, is perfect for killing ordinary mobs, but I don't trust it for hardest targets.
- What are best choices for rifles, to have equiped?
I'll wait answers and advices from a lot more experienced players than me and thak you for your time to answer me!
Edited by cib69, 16 September 2015 - 10:59 AM.