7 replies to this topic

mebahell4

mebahell4

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-March 14

Hello,
Because right after the skill update I've stopped to play for a quite a bit of time, I have an old PVE rifle/crafter character  that I'd like to update to today's standards. (here my old "build" http://planner.lecar...101010101010101 )
It is my main character that I usually use to do quests and the majority of pve activities, and I'd like for it to be able to solo more things possible, but in case of group activity I don't want to be a burden for others.
I usually use the Volatile M-Croall Shark for DPS, if you know a better rifle feel free to tell me.
If possible I'd like an easy build to use during the action.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
http://planner.lecar...101010101010101

The final 23 AP into power to run attack posture from 153 power, as power is now 50% strength/endurance.

With 98 intelligence and 95 perceptionyou will have 195 crafting. Coordination also isn't required.

Sadly on the phone so takes awhile to add more.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

mebahell4

mebahell4

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-March 14

Thank you!

So dodge is still usefull? With all the changes I was afraid it had become obsolete in the meantime.

Do you think Group Tactics is interchangeable with something else (without changing the rest), or it's really the best option for this type of build?

Apart from the rifle shirt, do you recommend any other gear to use with this build?

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Thank you!

So dodge is still usefull? With all the changes I was afraid it had become obsolete in the meantime.

Do you think Group Tactics is interchangeable with something else (without changing the rest), or it's really the best option for this type of build?

Apart from the rifle shirt, do you recommend any other gear to use with this build?

Dodge is still viable in PVP and in PVE it only truthfully matters for Dome for the pasive alone, the stance however is still very much viable in PVE.

As for the aura choice, it can change depending on what you'd like to get. Dodge could easily be dropped, but Group Tactics is the single best offensive aura line.

For PVE tho, I'd easily rank Meditation as the most effective aura as you will never run out of resources for the most part.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

mebahell4

mebahell4

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-March 14

So if I've understood well I could teorically replace Dodge with Meditation for PVE (if I will ever do Dome it will probably be with another char)?

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

So if I've understood well I could teorically replace Dodge with Meditation for PVE (if I will ever do Dome it will probably be with another char)?

Replace dodge and group tactics for 82 coordination and 156 illumination.

The remaining AP can be spent however you like. Which I recommend 171 precision and either strength or 55 dodge.

Posted Image

mebahell4

mebahell4

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-March 14

Thank you very much!

So In the end it should be so?

It remains 4 ap, I'll put them at "random"? :viking:

http://planer.fallen...C01010101010101

Edited by mebahell4, 16 September 2015 - 12:55 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Thank you very much!
So In the end it should be so?
It remains 4 ap, I'll put them at "random"? :viking:

http://planer.fallen...C01010101010101

Throwing it into precision should work.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users