Mercedeez

Threat - more than a display of 'skill'

Threat - more than an display of 'skill'  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should higher threat grant you privileges over lower threat?

• Yes - revoke the district chat rights of all silvers.
    • No - silvers deserve respect too
    • Merc4life -Profiday

On 5/28/2018 at 2:36 AM, Desmila said:

He's known for his "mature" forum posts, I don't know how people still don't know this about Mercedeez

I don't know who you are, but thats rather offensive. Please do not derail my thread.

Back on topic, I do really think this is urgently necessary for the continuation of our decaying community. We shall build a strong sense of pride and accomplishment together hence therefor rewarding higher threats with certain accomodations.

Voted second. APB is the only game I know (MMO) that don't need wasting a year of your time to be just average. Don't needed your money at startup and hardcore grind. The only game where you can just login and kill max rank while you with STAR in red tranny.

Why necro a thread that's already been addressed ?

Threat IS being reworked.

Edited by CookiePuss

If you'd want to be a productive forum member you'd naturally link to that topic or blog post where they adress the matter.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:08 AM, Mercedeez said:

How to solve the toxicity is by simply removing the problem

yup, thats why we should revoke the district chat rights of all non-furries. the furry community is a one full of love and compasion, me and Darkzero3802 will fill this community with love and fix everbody's hearts 🙂

On 5/27/2018 at 3:36 PM, -Rachel- said:

People who dethreat aren't usually real golds. I go between gold and silver frequently due to my badness at the game (I used to be a lot better and was perma gold for years), and the golds I fight on the bronze server are almost always trash at the game, even to me... and I'm about as rusty as a nail in the ocean. 

i find that the bronze and silver district got diferent standards for what is a gold in the bronze districts (a bronze-gold) and a gold on a silver district (a silver-gold). i find that silver-silvers equals bronze-golds. thats why bronze-golds are trash as you say, they never get any better than silver, for silver district standards

546eb884eec4e2c1ec2c7856d29c6f3b.jpg

this is our show now zero

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

yup, thats why we should revoke the district chat rights of all non-furries. the furry community is a one full of love and compasion, me and Darkzero3802 will fill this community with love and fix everbody's hearts 🙂

i find that the bronze and silver district got diferent standards for what is a gold in the bronze districts (a bronze-gold) and a gold on a silver district (a silver-gold). i find that silver-silvers equals bronze-golds. thats why bronze-golds are trash as you say, they never get any better than silver, for silver district standards

546eb884eec4e2c1ec2c7856d29c6f3b.jpg

this is our show now zero

p prolific video detailing how a significant population of furries are pedophiles or very close to it

also, id like to hunt furries for sport since they identify as animals.

also this is a dumb thread

also please stop shitposting with your GIANT patootie polarbear pictures, jfc, its like you literally do it just because you want to be as obnoxious as possible, its to the point where i wonder if the mods would punish me for posting a 1440p sized picture every time i made a post. theres literally no fucking point.

Edited by Virgil

*a display

thank me later

btt: is op for real? 

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

also this is a dumb thread

also please stop shitposting with your GIANT patootie  polarbear pictures

yes it is and also please stop fullquoting when you aren't even addressing half of it (plus includig the giant picture that you complain about)

4 hours ago, Mercedeez said:

If you'd want to be a productive forum member you'd naturally link to that topic or blog post where they adress the matter.

naturally, people do not memorize the forums, they certainly remember contents/information but not when/which post.

naturally, people would have to search thus.

naturally, that costs time - time they wouldn't have to invest as they knew the info from the top of their head. (and it is known LO addressed those issues quite a lot. e.g. kempingtons q&a stream with matt)

naturally, people do not like to waste time.

naturally, you could also search for yourself if you were interested.

naturally, you could also just trust fellow posters.

he said all there really was to it, they said they'd rework it. (okay, matt talked about the how too, but that wasn't really part of this discussion. they also want to introduce district phasing etc etc.)

whydon't you always cite sources? naturally, they are not really required on a forumpost. or are you implying you are not productive in that post?

Edited by neophobia

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

*a display

thank me later

btt: is op for real? 

yes it is and also please stop fullquoting when you aren't even addressing half of it (plus includig the giant picture that you complain about)

that was literally the entire point of me quoting the entire thing, to exaggerate how obnoxious it was

9 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

that was literally the entire point of me quoting the entire thing, to exaggerate how obnoxious it was

well congrats, you were obnoxious yourself then?

that was literally the entire point of my response

anyway. sorry, let's not derail this (too much)

Edited by neophobia

52 minutes ago, Virgil said:

also please stop shitposting with your GIANT patootie polarbear pictures, jfc, its like you literally do it just because you want to be as obnoxious as possible, its to the point where i wonder if the mods would punish me for posting a 1440p sized picture every time i made a post. theres literally no fucking point.

if you check my profile you'll see i stopped posting the pictures, but that polar bear hugging the wolf was too perfect for the situation

26 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

Well it seems that is okay... then everyone should spam pics of anything they like every single post and see what happens.

i would absolutely LOVE if everybody started doing it, just to see what happends.