9 replies to this topic

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hello all,

it's that time again, the market has come!

We're focusing on a few things this month that were requested. I've been PvPing more often and ontop of that, it's time for more PvP at the market! Our main focuses this month are...

• a 55 3v3 Event, Random teams will be created based on the 55s that show up willing to participate!
  • Introducing newer players to the PvP scene, so we'll be organizing lowbie 1v1s and a fight club (if all goes well).
  • A PvP convention to hopefully sort a few things out between the ruling PvP clans in endgame.

Who:

All are welcome to the Crafter's Market, regardless of level, faction, clan, etc.

What:

The Crafter's Market originated many years ago for the purpose of getting the community together to trade and socialize (Note: this was before auctionhouse, fast travel, global chat, etc.). It was the primary source for crafters to sell their wares. Now, it's a way for the community to get together and have a little fun.

We always have instacrafts down, and farmers are always welcomed to drop farms.

When:

This months market will be at the usual time of 1PM GMT - 6, (Link below is a countdown timer to help our international players in timezone conversions) Note: double checked the timer to be sure I didn't screw it up like last month, if it is messed up, please let me know ASAP. :P

http://www.timeandda...and&csz=1&swk=1

Where:

Ardenn wanted a place with a lowbie pvp zone, so we settled on the location of Depot 66.

Events:

55 3v3 PvP Event:

This event will be for 55s only, all builds and players are welcome to participate (Regardless of being a PvEer, PvPer, RPer, etc). The event will be 3v3 team fights, with randomized teams to prevent having one overpowered team from dominating everyone else. It will start at 2:30PM GMT - 6 (one hour after the offical market start)

Lowbie PvP:

Throughout the day, Ardenn will be hosting duels for lowbies, and either him or I will possibly be hosing a fist fight / fight club inside the PvP zone for our lowbies. Players of all levels (except 55s) are welcome to participate in this event, we will pair you according to level to help with the fights being evenly matched.

PvP Convention:

Kit really wants to get the PvP community together, and hopefully let out a few grievances / concerns. I would like for all PvP clan leaders, active PvPers, or anyone else whom it concerns, and willing to participate, to attend this meeting. Hopefully we can agree on a few things, release some tension between a few of the active PvP clans, and set a few things straight.

The meeting will start at 1:30PM GMT - 6 (30 mins after the start of the market) in the Depot 66 Bunker Bar.

Extra Info:

We usually have 2 raids up, the main raid will be hosted by me, and Ardenn Neraia will host the secondary raid. X up in /region if you need an invite, and one of us will invite you. We always have instacrafts down in both raids.

Me and Ardenn are usually very busy on market days, and sometimes will not respond to PM's immediately.

We are no longer doing raffles, but we will still take donations of Chips, Tents / Farms / Instacrafts, etc.

NO OTHER DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Any questions / comments / concerns can be posted in the comments below, or you can PM either me or Ardenn in-game when we're online.

Thank you all, the support for these events have been tremendous. We could not do it without you <3

See you at the market! o/

-Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I may or may not have some other social activity going for non pvp by the time of the market, but I need to check the area out again.

Posted Image

Vekthaur

Vekthaur

Novice

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11

I'll be there for music as usual.  :violin:

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Just checked the timer to be sure we're good and if I messed up. Timer is fine, I'll see you all tomorrow!

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Probably can show up, don't see why not?
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

AlexDelazorra

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • 1367 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Going to be there and run a trivia.

Prizes will be cosmetics, 13 Pristine Recombinant Injectors, 11 Combat Knowledge Recalculators, 14 Faction Boosters, 9 DT Boosters, guns, armor, GORE items, and some Cash.

I do want to give most of my cash to Mutare and Ardenn for organising stuff tho.

In the morning I will most likely be online and give away thousands more of materials and high end consumables from my chars. (Yesterday I did give about 100k ammo and about 150k materials away within 14 hours.)

I do still have:

Iron(s)
Copper(s)
Computer Chips
Aluminium(s)
Acid(s)
Toxin(s)
Antitoxin(s)
Antiseptic(s)
Antibiotic(s)
Bio Chem(s)
Coagulant(s)
Healing Accelerant(s)
Wood(s)
Wool(s)
Cotton(s)
Leather(s)

Interesting for RPers:

I do have a ton of RP items that I stole out of mission chains (aborting and restarting) wasting hundreds of hours, a bunch of which are tradeable!

Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Going to be there and run a trivia.

Prizes will be cosmetics, 13 Pristine Recombinant Injectors, 11 Combat Knowledge Recalculators, 14 Faction Boosters, 9 DT Boosters, guns, armor, GORE items, and some Cash.

I do want to give most of my cash to Mutare and Ardenn for organising stuff tho.

In the morning I will most likely be online and give away thousands more of materials and high end consumables from my chars. (Yesterday I did give about 100k ammo and about 150k materials away within 14 hours.)

I do still have:

Iron(s)
Copper(s)
Computer Chips
Aluminium(s)
Acid(s)
Toxin(s)
Antitoxin(s)
Antiseptic(s)
Antibiotic(s)
Bio Chem(s)
Coagulant(s)
Healing Accelerant(s)
Wood(s)
Wool(s)
Cotton(s)
Leather(s)

Interesting for RPers:

I do have a ton of RP items that I stole out of mission chains (aborting and restarting) wasting hundreds of hours, a bunch of which are tradeable!

sounds like a plan! ardenn was mentioning a non-pvp event for our RPers and PvEers, so i'm sure you'll be a weight off his shoulders if you do a trivia. :) <3

Reroll Patrol

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Thanks to all for heading out! It was a blast!
Big thanks to Alex for all the goodies, you will be missed my friend. :)
See ya next time!

Reroll Patrol

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Thanks for the PvP conference as well!

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light