I've finally decided to stray away from my PvE nano healer build intended for dome (was a modification of Jozvan's build, miss him a bunch and wish he'd stray back in-game a bit more)
Since I'm going to back away from this build, I'll put a link below so someone else can make use of it and give it a good home.
It's main purpose for me was a really OP healer w/ max crafts and good regens, I also intended to dome with it (it does very well in dome), but dome isn't my cup of tea.
Now, down to the reason for this post.
I'm hoping to get into PvP more, and I'd love an effective build for it.
I'm not going to link a build for someone to tweak or modify (I'm HORRIBLE with endgame builds, hence why I borrowed joz's build)
so instead, i'm just going to list the things i'd want in a build and pray someones nice enough to point me in the right direction
main things i'd like to focus on,
- decent resists (preferably 45%+)
- I would not like to switch GT suits, (unless absolutely necessary!) I have a GT Stage 1 Offensive Suit
- Stanch 7, and decent Empathic for cross-healing
- Pistols (Currently using Broadhead Delta .50s, should be getting DM Magnums in the near future)
- I would like to have atleast 1 snare,
- Semi-high power + precision, just so I don't do mommy damage
- Decent Health (had around 700-900 health on my old build, hated it. :x )
Anything else I missed, feel free to add it in or comment.
Big thanks ahead of time if you comment, or if you help me with a few tips or a build! Much love <3
Edited by Op Hooligan, 21 August 2015 - 05:43 PM.