• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OReillys

OReillys

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-February 15

Have been unable to log into FE. Can't seem to get past launcher without getting a Frontend fatal error message and back to desktop. I have tried defrag, file check and disabling av but still no go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1683 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

From launcher have you tried changing the graphic settings in Options? More specifically disabling Post FX and Advanced FX.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

OReillys

OReillys

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-February 15

Yes, I have lowered the graphics settings as well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I'm starting to jonesey for the game! Need helps OMG * sitting in a corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb and humming*. 

Thanks for your response Clammier.

Emmeric

Emmeric

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-June 15

I had been getting some fatal errors on the install just after running the patcher. Would just go in a continuous loop of failure.

Nothing worked until I went to Windows Update and found some .NET Framework updates. .NET Framework is how different systems talk to each other. Don't believe the egghead techs who say it has nothing to do with connection issues. .NET Framework updates have been the issue in every single MMO I've played with connection issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users