oh

no i just have a strange fascination with object heads

edit: i forgot @NotZombieBiscuit ruined unlimited reactions for everyone

No problem my dood.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No problem my dood.

i can’t even dislike this because i don’t have any reactions left

b49.gif

Why should the rest of us be punished because of one person? I don't think reactions should be limited, just nail anyone who abuses it.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I had the name "kitty".

my account was banned a weeks before the merge.

they force-name-changed my banned characters and let someone else take my names.

Now that my characters will be unbanned... I am annoyed that they went through the extra personal effort to name-change my banned characters and give them away.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sadira said:

Yes please.

9 hours ago, Nysiz said:

+1

9 hours ago, Chinook said:

I would pay for a name change on US server, if there just weren't an unsettled dispute between still un-merged R9 and R10 characters over it...

I can't re-name realKesha to just Kesha, because the character with that name hasn't been logged into since before the server merge; if you try to send a gift to it, the character "doesn't exist"

Additionally, World of Warcraft did a name wipe on old, unused names at one point, so we should be able to as well. Anybody that hasn't logged in since the server merge should 100% have their character name released.

Edited by Knite
  • Like 1

Still was unable to create a character with that name. 😑

1ing3ym.png

Give me please.

2 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

I had the name "kitty".

they force-name-changed my banned characters and let someone else take my names.

Now that my characters will be unbanned... I am annoyed that they went through the extra personal effort to name-change my banned characters and give them away.

Sorry breaking the rules and getting banned was inconvenient for you and your character names :<

+1; Too many good names that are taken by people who don't even remember that this game exists.

• Like 1

Same here ;/ Nysiz name is taken, yet there is no1 using this name atm xd so i had to become iNysiz for now :)

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why does everyone want to change their names?

Can't speak for others, but I'd like to have same names on both EU and US servers... Currently I have all other names I use on both, apart from my main (EU) character name that is still reserved (in US) to either R10 or R9 unmerged character from the old Colby/Joker era (no idea which one would get it if they were to suddenly return to APB and merge on Jerico).

Guessing some xXx<name>xXx players have also grown older and noticed how silly that looks...

4 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Can't speak for others, but I'd like to have same names on both EU and US servers... Currently I have all other names I use on both, apart from my main (EU) character name that is still reserved (in US) to either R10 or R9 unmerged character from the old Colby/Joker era (no idea which one would get it if they were to suddenly return to APB and merge on Jerico).

Guessing some xXx<name>xXx players have also grown older and noticed how silly that looks...

oh... ok that makes sense.

I sent a ticket in asking about this and they said "We are looking into solutions to this issue but currently do not have an ETA on a fix. As soon as we are able to fix this there will be an announcement about it. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

probably won't till they merge Han to Jericho or Russian server to EU.

who will get priority for the names?  

Edited by Deadliest

On 5/28/2018 at 7:45 AM, mynd said:

Sorry breaking the rules and getting banned was inconvenient for you and your character names :<

Yeah. Serious entitlement.

At least finish merging the unmerged accounts so we know which names are already taken. Currently you cannot add unmerged players to your friends list even though they are in the database.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, iodyne_ said:

I had the name "kitty".

So W1ll0W, did this main character of yours get unbanned? Please, say YES 🤗:classic_laugh:

Bad idea guys... what if they all decide to come back?

Edited by End1337

What's pretty lame about the server merge is that characters, at the time of the merge, that had more playtime/created earlier got to keep their name. But that included people that bought namechanges for names of high popularity on the other server right before the merge. So while the character has more game time, the time of which the character had the name could have been as little as one day and would get to keep it after the merge.

Character on Colby:

Created in 2011 with ShittyName

Day before server merge changed name to FamousName

Character on Joker

Created in 2012 with FamousName

After merge the Colby player gets to keep FamousName. The Joker player is forced to change name, despite having the name for 3+ more years than the guy on Colby.

Edited by Spudinskes

Heya guys,

I just wanted to let  you guys know that we are looking what can be done about this. As soon as there is more information I will make sure to make annoucement.

• Thanks 7

4 hours ago, Poperon said:

So W1ll0W, did this main character of yours get unbanned? Please, say YES 🤗:classic_laugh:

Yes it did, however I am on vacation and can't currently log in until I get home next week....

And my character "kitty", along with all y other chars, are appearing as merged to Jericho, but with a long string of random numbers/letters attached to them...which sucks.

@lixil why do several of my character's now have strings of numbers/letters attached to them???

Edited by W1LL0W
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, W1LL0W said:

Yes it did, however I am on vacation and can't currently log in until I get home next week....

And my character "kitty", along with all y other chars, are appearing as merged to Jericho, but with a long string of random numbers/letters attached to them...which sucks.

@lixil why do several of my character's now have strings of numbers/letters attached to them???

Um... that's a good question... that probably has a good answer. It's 3am here so I won't get any reply regarding this. As soon as I hear something about it I will let you know.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this