..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15508 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

/woops double post

Edited by GhosT 8747, 11 July 2015 - 01:15 AM.

38ceX7a.png

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

I really wish you could roll out this system right after overhauling matchmaking, i've invited few friends of me to APB but sadly they didn't stick around due to the frustrating experience they encounter by the matchmaking.

Anyways, That looks promising!

dat..its not the time for this indeed

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

I think the typo mean't to say 'Will'

aH4KvV1.png

How do you verify an account, my friend is still telling me when he clicks on the link in the email it just takes him to the Gamersfirst site and there is nothing about verifying and on my refer a friend im still stuck at the referral sent. Could some one please help. 

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

Forum User #863

Forum User #863

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11
This is actually very nice, but very abusable.

悲しい春

悲しい春

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Joined 29-December 13

40 points for the new guy doing the basic tutorial.

100 points for the new guy doing the adv. tutorial.

5 points per mission if the new guy plays solo.

15 points per mission if the new guy plays with the guy who invited him.

Uru!

Uru!

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11

How do you verify an account, my friend is still telling me when he clicks on the link in the email it just takes him to the Gamersfirst site and there is nothing about verifying and on my refer a friend im still stuck at the referral sent. Could some one please help. 

same thing is happening with me

z

ManiacMagpie

ManiacMagpie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

Same here

ManiacmagpieNSW Crim Violetrage Crim
Ragingviolet Enforcer Ragingmaniac Enforcer
xlMANIACMAGPIElx Enforcer Aussiejuggalo Enforcer 

Etcetera

Etcetera

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 07-March 14

After he clicks the link in his email it should verify it from there. And the system takes a few minutes to update from your end.

omUtqym.png Minds  omUtqym.png Etcetera

RageKiller47

RageKiller47

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1376 posts
  • Joined 11-October 11
Why so many rules? Dont u want us to refer as many friends as possible?

Forum Warrior

Forum Warrior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts
  • Joined 26-March 15

Can anyone confirm if the full 600 points can be earned even if you never play with your friend? Unlikely to ever come up, but is important information nonetheless.

Still hoping for confirmation on this.

kVVSx.jpg

Martinez49

Martinez49

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

soo, does anyone needs referral? :P

/jk

Edited by Martinez49, 11 July 2015 - 02:34 AM.

Citadel EU1 Enforcer: Martinez49 - Midgard Officer/ Criminal: Akira49 I'm the biggest n00b in APB:R history :P

76561198008848262.png

CrazyBanana

CrazyBanana

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-August 14

Hey, i refeer a friend, he create his account, validate it, crate a character but i stay at step 1 on the refeer progression ?

What appened ?? 

Meatballz

Meatballz

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 19-May 13

I accidentally clicked cancel referral just after I sent it to my friend. Now it says I already sent a referral to that email, but my friend has not recieved any email. Did I just waste one of my referrals?

Speedzold

Speedzold

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Joined 01-May 13

I think the typo mean't to say 'Will'

aH4KvV1.png

Throw away e-mail, good job :troll_face:

HhIzgM5.png Speedz - Obeya (EU1) fib1ZmE.png

VTc2awa.png

Dicelz

Dicelz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Joined 25-July 14
it would be nice if you guys make the refer a friend connect with our facebook account so we can spread this game more by login from facebook and send invitation to all our friends but the problem this refer a friend program only work with emails addresses i mean it's old style people nowadays send invitation through facebook and twitter i mean social networks

Edited by GaMental, 11 July 2015 - 03:49 AM.

DiceLz : Enforcer ▒ Diceiz : Criminal - Citadel ▒ Jericho ▒ Han

Nitric

Nitric

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1359 posts
  • Joined 09-January 12

*raises eyebrow*

This is quite possibly the weirdest timing you guys could have gone with for this.

Also, I already referred a few friends to APB and they weren't exactly in love with the experience, so I won't be getting any points for this little exercise. :/

Enforcer - NitricZenith
Criminal -Xiaolian

Louis.

Louis.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Joined 12-January 13

any vbr temptress preview video?

just curious 

Cacciatore(Han)

HongKong is not china

Bleeder91

Bleeder91

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11

Tell him to log out his main account first, smarty.

Edited by Bleeder91, 11 July 2015 - 04:06 AM.

fnmod_character_fragile.pngfnmod_character_valzipram.pngfnmod_character_remotedetonator.pngfnmod_consumable_epinephrine.png        icon_smg_aces-rifle_gold.pngfnmod_weapon_extendedbarrel.pngfnmod_weapon_mobilitysling.pngfnmod_weapon_magazinepull3.png        icon_flaregun_gold.pngfnmod_weapon_flare.png        icon_grenade_frag.png        macchinacalabria127.pngfnmod_vehicle_mobilesupplyunit.pngfnmod_vehicle_muffler.pngfnmod_vehicle_explosives3.pngfnmod_vehicle_brick.png

Kino

Kino

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1568 posts
  • Joined 09-January 15

Can anyone confirm if the full 600 points can be earned even if you never play with your friend?

Sadly, no.

I called a friend over tonight and told him about this thing, and he agreed to help me since he's been like a brother to me because we've known each other since elementary school (bless him for going through this torture for me, thank you Cliff!) 

We just got done getting to the 600 point limit after grinding APB missions for way too many hours in one sitting x_x

I don't think you'll be able to solo your way to the 600 point limit. We were doing missions together as a group, but eventually we stopped getting points. But then, when he started playing in missions without me in his group, we started getting points again. SO it seems like the referred person HAS to play with the referrer in order to get to the 600 point limit. It seems like each way for points is a role, and to get to the max point cap, each individual role must be maxxed out

the roles would be:

-basic tutorial

-advanced tutorial

-solo points

-grouped points

So each role would have to be fully completed to get to the max point cap. There's limits in both the solo point role and the grouped point role. The solo point role can't compensate for the grouped point role (and the grouped point role can't compensate for the solo point role). Each one has to be done to get the most points possible. I hope this clears things up for most people.

While we were playing, we didn't find any bugs or glitches, none that we noticed at least. Everything has worked fine up to this point. So far so good!

WELP. WE'RE TIRED AND EXHAUSTED FROM THIS. WE'LL PROBABLY BE TAKING A DAY OR TWO OFF FROM APB, CAUSE THAT WAS TOO MUCH APB FOR ONE NIGHT. We're going to sleep now!

Goodnight everyone, and I hope this helps and explains things well enough about what needs to be done

Off to sleep  :sleep:

Edited by Kino, 11 July 2015 - 04:12 AM.

This game is an awkward joke that you only laugh at out of pity.

<Flavor>Jenni

<Flavor>Jenni

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts
  • Joined 04-August 12

Tell him to log out his main account first, smarty.

Or, he could just copy and paste the link in another browser...

Jericho (PC NA) (rest in sauteed goodness, Le' Onion):
CaramelJenni, ChocolateJenni, CinnamonJenni, MochaJenni, LatteJenni, AmarettoJenni

VanillaJenni, LemonJenni, CherryJenni, OreoJenni, StrawberryJenni, BananaJenni, HeathJenni

Mistkroete

Mistkroete

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

my frends say all time = u Play a hacker game ....

make more fix u hacker Problem ,

and my frends came Play apb ...

bad for me !!!

u new Idee for more Player in apb  

is a fail way in my eye

sry for say it ... but is reality .

Attenzione

Attenzione

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • Joined 19-October 12

also time to give cap40 sergeant the 2nd slot now

ZDmWRoL.png

Forum Warrior

Forum Warrior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts
  • Joined 26-March 15

Sadly, no.

So basically I'll never be able to obtain the full 1800 points, since I have no friends and I can't trust random people on the internet.

Thanks to the 3 referral limit, I cannot participate in the RAF program.
Good job Reloaded, you've shot yourself in the foot yet again.

also time to give cap40 sergeant the 2nd slot now

That isn't what this is. It's still only got 2 slots, it's basically just the JMB Cap40 without the Piercing mod.

Edited by Forum Warrior, 11 July 2015 - 04:43 AM.

kVVSx.jpg

Harue

Harue

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 05-March 14

i dont got any friends to refer Rip goals on getting vbr temptress

http://twitch.tv/saimoyi

Yes, you'll be able to find me in fightclub.

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15508 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11
Yeah no friends to refer here too, and i know alot of people.

APB is so broken right now, especially for new players. I completely understand why no one wants to give it a try.

38ceX7a.png

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7403 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Just use your current friends and "exploit" the system, cant even say i would judge for that since this game is really far down in the sink hole.

CiKcbvX.pngCAZ550X.png?1
Rest in peace [<GM>HEXodus] 2015-2016

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15508 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Just use your current friends and "exploit" the system, cant even say i would judge for that since this game is really far down in the sink hole.

Im not going to do that, i mean, they even perma banned people sharing kills for the FAR christmas event.

38ceX7a.png

Aivo

Aivo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

People do that in EVERY game with a refer-a-friend system. You CAN'T stop it unless G1 is willing to ban half their playerbase. 

You literally cant stop it, not even based on IP tracking. People have siblings or college room mates that share a router or PC for playing. It is not a crime if I introduce the game to my younger brother/sister or room mate.

What is really sad though is that this is working for only new accounts. I have invited a few steam friends who I met in Rust and they were quite interested in the game for a while until it got to the part in progression where they understood that in F2P mode there is no future in this game.

There should be a possibility that they can now inform the player name who invited them and the progress will be linked to your account now when thr program is alive.

76561198106022786.png

Asser

Asser

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 18-October 11
Aww. I was hoping for some type of link I could include on youtube or twitch.
Posted Image
w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
Homepage & Applications || Clan YouTube || My YouTube || My Twitch
Asser - Operator | Hive | Citadel

DreO

DreO

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2441 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Seems a bit complicated in how it works, but still interesting. I am going to wait before referring anyone until the engine upgrade and matchmaking overhaul.

@Jobs

Feedback

The biggest problem I see with the refer-a-friend program is that most of us veterans don't have any new friends to refer. Our friends are already playing APB, have already quit APB, or just aren't APB material. I have one friend specifically I could probably talk into coming back to APB, but it wouldn't be a new account unless he rerolled (which would be a possibility since he never played more than casually).

Suggestion

It would be nice if you extended the refer-a-friend program to not just new accounts, but accounts that have been inactive for more than 6 months (or even a year). This would give some of us more of an opportunity to get friends back into the game that used to play it without requiring them to create a new account and lose any progression and ARMAS purchases they may have made in the past.

Edited by DreO, 11 July 2015 - 05:22 AM.

DreO

Redaay

Redaay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Joined 02-November 14

So basically I'll never be able to obtain the full 1800 points, since I have no friends and I can't trust random people on the internet.

Thanks to the 3 referral limit, I cannot participate in the RAF program.
Good job Reloaded, you've shot yourself in the foot yet again.

That isn't what this is. It's still only got 2 slots, it's basically just the JMB Cap40 without the Piercing mod.

Which basically makes it worse than the jmb cap40 because piercing is a straight downgrade if you can get a 2 slot cap40 ( reduced hard damage) and not really that many people relay on shooting through stuff. unless the jmb cap40 gets a 2nd modification slot its going to be a straight downgrade to the refer-a-multiaccount cap40 same goes with the huntress - the blue mod doesnt add that much value to it and the refer-a-multiaccount huntress seems to have ir3 inbuilt which makes no reason to really buy the jmb one unless they add a 2nd open slot to it

Seems a bit complicated in how it works, but still interesting. I am going to wait before referring anyone until the engine upgrade and matchmaking overhaul.

@Jobs

Feedback

The biggest problem I see with the refer-a-friend program is that most of us veterans don't have any new friends to refer. Our friends are already playing APB, have already quit APB, or just aren't APB material. I have one friend specifically I could probably talk into coming back to APB, but it wouldn't be a new account unless he rerolled (which would be a possibility since he never played more than casually).

Suggestion

It would be nice if you extended the refer-a-friend program to not just new accounts, but accounts that have been inactive for more than 6 months (or even a year). This would give some of us more of an opportunity to get friends back into the game that used to play it without requiring them to create a new account and lose any progression and ARMAS purchases they may have made in the past.

Well what if i refered a friend that still plays the game, we have played 100s of missions together ( playing since 2012 ) - i cant refer him because the system is gosh darned up but i will obviously make him do a new account so we can earn 600 points as i refered him to the game just before and later i will do the same for him bcuz gosh darn it.

Edited by Redaay, 11 July 2015 - 05:27 AM.

Forum Warrior

Forum Warrior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts
  • Joined 26-March 15

piercing is a straight downgrade

Are you high? Piercing is borderline gamebreaking.

kVVSx.jpg

DreO

DreO

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2441 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Well what if i refered a friend that still plays the game, we have played 100s of missions together ( playing since 2012 ) - i cant refer him because the system is gosh darned up but i will obviously make him do a new account so we can earn 600 points as i refered him to the game just before and later i will do the same for him bcuz gosh darn it.

Not sure I understand what you are asking / saying. Are you saying you just recently referred a friend who had played before, but had been inactive for a long time?

If this is the case, then you would need to find a different friend for the referral program if you want to be on the up-and-up about it. I personally, will not cheat the system anymore than maybe asking an old friend who used to play to come back and create a new account, but I'd prefer that RG included referring inactive accounts as part of the program so I don't have to ask my friend to start from scratch.

I am not going to ask active players to create new accounts just to cheat the system because that is missing the whole point of the program. By doing so you are not helping the game or growing the playerbase. Sure, I want the refer-a-friend rewards as much as everyone else, but I do not feel entitled to them and I am not going to just steal them.

You can put down G1/RG (why not? they do deserve it), but you are not helping the community or the game if you do not actually try to bring new or inactive friends back. So before you start scamming the system (just because you want the goods and it is so easy), consider actually using the program as it is intended and help grow the playerbase. I would suggest waiting to use your referrals though until the engine upgrade and new matchmaking are released.

DreO

Shynia

Shynia

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12

This is actually very nice, but very abusable.

^

Every match I'm playing against "Trainees"

76561198017633439.png
aU2rG3n.png
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. -Confucius

Aivo

Aivo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

I don't know what is the profit for the new player in it, besides the horrible traumatizing game experience he will get thanks to current community behavior, but Now that I have actually checked the refer a friend rewards page in Armas I really don't see much to sweeten the deal for me either

The only things I could use from there are the Future Tech skin, Bishada Spectre kit and 4x4 Vegas account wide. If I only refer one friend I would have to skip out all other rewards for the 4x4 Vegas.

I would have expected the Future Tech skin and Social Animal title would have been rewards for Tier 1 free level since it is not so much in my position to make the game play enjoyable for the new player - I cannot change how this community is and the community is like that because how RP is acting with us regarding all the answers, changes, updates and anti cheat.

76561198106022786.png

Pelek

Pelek

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 22-July 14
Im 100% sure that will be work correctly

xGEMMAx

xGEMMAx

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Joined 12-July 14

So to refer a new friend i have to play with the first friend

i can't go on bronze and hes gonna get butt hurt playing a premade stacked hvr team on silver district. So far 250 points but i want more..

Thank you for contacting APB support. Unfortunately we will be unable to process this request.

gogol

gogol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3489 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11

yeah... all the friends ive invited over the years gave up on the game already, they didnt like it

hi i like purple im a vegan and i vape

WDYmX4i.png

4slot nascar)

<Flavor>Jenni

<Flavor>Jenni

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts
  • Joined 04-August 12

Which basically makes it worse than the jmb cap40 because piercing is a straight downgrade if you can get a 2 slot cap40 ( reduced hard damage) and not really that many people relay on shooting through stuff. unless the jmb cap40 gets a 2nd modification slot its going to be a straight downgrade to the refer-a-multiaccount cap40 same goes with the huntress - the blue mod doesnt add that much value to it and the refer-a-multiaccount huntress seems to have ir3 inbuilt which makes no reason to really buy the jmb one unless they add a 2nd open slot to it.

For me, the best things about Piercing are being able to shoot people behind doors and pallet stacks, and being able to mow down people that get bottlenecked in hallways.

That's why I would love to have Piercing on a marksman or sniper rifle. :D

Edited by <Flavor>Jenni, 11 July 2015 - 06:33 AM.

Jericho (PC NA) (rest in sauteed goodness, Le' Onion):
CaramelJenni, ChocolateJenni, CinnamonJenni, MochaJenni, LatteJenni, AmarettoJenni

VanillaJenni, LemonJenni, CherryJenni, OreoJenni, StrawberryJenni, BananaJenni, HeathJenni

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15508 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Are you high? Piercing is borderline gamebreaking.

First you say the VBR is op because its full auto, now you say piercing is gamebreaking? Are you jealous because you cant afford any or are you just trolling?

"Forum Warrior" lol

38ceX7a.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users