• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3677 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

Can you use steam? if  so how? please respond

Nope.

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Nope.

1 loop hole however.

use the ingame overlay from steam . use the steam browser to go to google then armas and Ta da refer system with steam ^^

Better off getting ingame friends to help as finding people that can stay long enough to complete goals (Let alone have the skill to do them) is quite rare

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

wilkoo

wilkoo

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 09-October 15

my points stop at about 220...?

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Nothing i can do for you but If your unsure what the problem is PLEASE post a screenshot of your Refer a friend rewards page here and ill help you best i can and if its Actually a Bug then report it to support

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

hamo2020

hamo2020

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 19-September 15

hamo200esogjej

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

that doesn't say anything

if you have  problem with RAF 

post a picture of your refer a friend rewards page and ill help

best i can

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Bopi

Bopi

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Refered my friend today, created the account and the character, we played around 10 missions. The referral progress is stuck at "Account Registered".  Hopefully it will refresh soon.

Spoiler

YouTube - Bopi

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Refered my friend today, created the account and the character, we played around 10 missions. The referral progress is stuck at "Account Registered".  Hopefully it will refresh soon.

Spoiler

I beleave this will help. IF you wait a good 24 hours and it still doesnt refresh Cancel your referral and make a new and you can still have 3 RAF's in your account lifetime info down below

-Guidelines

You may refer up to three (3) friends for the lifetime of your account

You can refer only one (1) friend at a time. The invitation form will only be available if you are not currently referring a friend

If a friend has not created a character after three (3) days of accepting your invitation, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. This will not count toward your lifetime referrals

If a friend has been inactive for seven (7) days after creating a character, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. Warning: removing a previously-active referral will count toward your total lifetime referrals, and you will miss out on earning the maximum points from this referral! We recommend that you instead simply encourage your friend to complete their game goals. 

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

sssVIRUSsss

sssVIRUSsss

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 15

Rel-04-Refer-a-Friend-Facebook-Banner-(b

Today we're pleased to announce a way for you to get free exclusive items, just by introducing your friends to APB! Send invites to your friends using the new Refer-a-Friend (Beta) page and help them climb the ranks in San Paro to earn skins, weapons, clothing, vehicles and kits!

You can find the Refer-a-Friend page at the top of Armas:

VS9uSyW.png

Just follow these three easy steps to get started:

1. Send your friend an invitation and guide them along to create their first character. Once they created their character you will start to earn points based on their game activity.
  2. Help your friend achieve the goals in the progress tracker to earn points. You will earn 3X more points by playing missions with him/her!
  3. Save or spend your points to redeem rewards from the collection. Higher tier rewards are more valuable, so choose wisely!

Guidelines

• You may refer up to three (3) friends for the lifetime of your account
  • You can earn a maximum of 600 points per referred friend (1800 total)
  • You can refer only one (1) friend at a time. The invitation form will only be available if you are not currently referring a friend
  • If a friend has not created a character after three (3) days of accepting your invitation, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. This will not count toward your lifetime referrals
  • If a friend has been inactive for seven (7) days after creating a character, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. Warning: removing a previously-active referral will count toward your total lifetime referrals, and you will miss out on earning the maximum points from this referral! We recommend that you instead simply encourage your friend to complete their game goals.

This is an open beta test period so your feedback is very important to us. We will be making tweaks and improvements to the system in the following weeks based on that feedback.

Jobs

Sidezz

Sidezz

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1078 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

lol

Sidezz | Straight Fire [NA]

Ascyrii | Common Sense [NA]

Sidezz | hypnotiQ [EU]

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Dont see the point in making a whole new account just to post that quote that any moderator can remove seems like wasted effort But anyway

Bopi if what i said worked Please respond

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

sssVIRUSsss

sssVIRUSsss

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 15

Today we're pleased to announce a way for you to get free exclusive items, just by introducing your friends to APB! Send invites to your friends using the new Refer-a-Friend (Beta) page and help them climb the ranks in San Paro to earn skins, weapons, clothing, vehicles and kits!

VS9uSyW.png

1. Send your friend an invitation and guide them along to create their first character. Once they created their character you will start to earn points based on their game activity.
  2. Help your friend achieve the goals in the progress tracker to earn points. You will earn 3X more points by playing missions with him/her!
  3. Save or spend your points to redeem rewards from the collection. Higher tier rewards are more valuable, so choose wisely!

Guidelines

• You may refer up to three (3) friends for the lifetime of your account
  • You can refer only one (1) friend at a time. The invitation form will only be available if you are not currently referring a friend
  • If a friend has not created a character after three (3) days of accepting your invitation, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. This will not count toward your lifetime referrals
  • If a friend has been inactive for seven (7) days after creating a character, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. Warning: removing a previously-active referral will count toward your total lifetime referrals, and you will miss out on earning the maximum points from this referral! We recommend that you instead simply encourage your friend to complete their game goals.

This is an open beta test period so your feedback is very important to us. We will be making tweaks and improvements to the system in the following weeks based on that feedback.

Jobs

Anotic

Anotic

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 12-July 15

?????

Youtube

Melanie | eXXXitium

Leksic559

Leksic559

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

I've made about 5 - 6 people start playing APB and spend money on it, and that's basically as far as I can stretch, tbh.

None of the ones I have ATM want to start playing, so yeah, no rewards for me because apparently I don't deserve any I guess.

Well i could help u and you help me, with the same thing????

I would help anyone if they help me..<- that's the deal

https://steamcommuni.../id/LoliPopStar<- ME

Edited by Leksic559, 10 December 2015 - 06:29 AM.

Shamis

Shamis

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7568 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

Well i could help u and you help me, with the same thing????

I would help anyone if they help me..<- that's the deal

https://steamcommuni.../id/LoliPopStar<- ME

You missunderstood the post.

Enforcers: Ganguro, Wizrar
Criminals: Shamis <- Click names to view! a200ff07d9.png
We're sorry! The tournament was closed due to G1's poor service management. Read more here.

Redmanz

Redmanz

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12

bye jobs

48-0

tbe

no blueprint

ViGiTa

ViGiTa

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-April 15

VS9uSyW.png

Guidelines

• You may refer up to three (4) friends for the lifetime of your account

Jobs

l Aurora l

l Aurora l

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 19-August 14

Would be nice if we could see stats/mods of the guns right on the page that pops up when you click on some gun. Not like I cant look them up on armas or google gameplay or whatever, just a thought.

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2367 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Would be nice if we could see stats/mods of the guns right on the page that pops up when you click on some gun. Not like I cant look them up on armas or google gameplay or whatever, just a thought.

YourWelcome

Spoiler

Edited by Zolerox, 18 August 2017 - 09:05 AM.

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users