Newbplay

time to install apb again?

well the title says it all, i think LO is promising? or am i wrong?

That's really all up to yourself.

They've only just bought out the company, so we'll have to wait and see the changes.

Edited by iDev

Did you unistalled?? how you dare!

No cookies for you.

😄 welcome back.

The only changes are the staff and Little Orbit being the new owner of Gamersfirst. The game still the same, but theres some changes coming soon.

If you need convincing, i'd say it depends on the reason why you left.

If you left cause' of the cheaters, then you're in luck that they are already planning to release BE in their next patch (presumably within weeks I believe)

If you left cause' the lack of content, engine upgrade, or other broken promises by the old management, then you still gotta wait awhile and give LO a chance to

develop the game they only so recently took over.

either way, welcome back. 🙂 

No one can say but they're communicating already 10x more than G1 was when they acquired APB and they seem like good people. I think it's worth it from the population boost on its own. Jericho has been almost hitting 700-800 people by itself every day which is a lot considering on a good day before Little Orbit came around it would be around 300

Kempington did a Q&A live with the owner of Little Orbit, heres the link if you want to check it out whats coming: LINK

And theres the blog post about it, its the same content from the stream: LINK

It would be worth installing and keeping the game up to date now when the game is in a better state but playing it now wouldn't be recommended as cheaters would be using the time they have left before the new anti-cheat comes in.

I keep APB installed at all the times just for the random times it is worth to check 😄

I must say the servers feel a little more alive lately, but there is no change yet.

Better wait until they implement BattleEye

Edited by Pachi3080

To be short, why not ^^

Take promises with a grain of salt. Remember how much G1 promised and how much they delivered.

8 hours ago, Newbplay420 said:

well the title says it all, i think LO is promising? or am i wrong?

Matthew Scott and his team seem trustworthy. I think they'll keep their promises. I would wait until the first patch of Little Orbit is available (battleye Anti Cheat Patch)

LO seems promising but theres been no actual ingame changes yet