Well...I'm far from the best at builds but I can point out a few things...
1) First aid needs to be at least 156 for Staunch Wound 6 (but I never play anything less than 186/SW 7 myself) and empathic heals can come down to 147, so you can at least cast restoration 5 (although 153/benevolence 7 is not a bad idea).
2) Armor use 164 is a waste of 7 AP, as it scales 157 <->170 for +12% to 13% resistance. You need to either raise it to 170 or drop it to 157 (Best to go with 170/183/196 every time).
3) No Dodge? you'll get crit-railed that way. Maybe 136, 143 or 147 to start with.
4) Power at 164 is a waste of 2 AP, as power scales to 162. Set power at 162...you really can get away with either 123 or 141 and just use higher precision. It would save a LOT of AP for other good sniper abilities (see #9).
5) Again, check your scaling...precision scales at 159/169/179...you can raise to 179 or drop to 169.
6) Rifle at 150...You can run marksman stance 3 for +37 to skill (187), then wear an Enforcer or Vista shirt for +3 (190). Just need a +5 or better rifle skill weapon and you hit 195. The Z.I. Custom is actually a very good weapon for PvE but sniper rifles are tough to use for PvP. If you insist on using it, back it up with a decent shotgun (The Elephant Gun, Street Sweeper or Coyle 2100 Modified are all good choices), until you can get your hands on some AP/DT weapons (The S.I.R. Shotgun is only +2 skill, so you'll have to spend AP to raise the bonus or raise your rifle build to 155 if you plan on using one).
7) You can drop enhancement to 156 and just run calibration 7...any more is overkill unless you're a nano-healer/support player.
8) I really am trying to help...but rending vibration 7 is really try-hard...it looks like you're relying on the DoT to do damage and not your aim. Sonic vib is good for stopping combat revives and keeping nano-healers busy, not making mass kills. You can drop this to 136 and be ok.
9) No escape artist? it looks like you want to be a sniper. A sniper needs escape artist, to camouflage themselves on the radar. And dash is a great ability to have for those quick getaways. You can really mess peeps up by running adrenaline boosters and using smoke spheres on top of dash!
The best thing you can do right now is take a look at The Complete Guide to Skills and Mutations by Reaps989 (that's Nysek) to see how skills and mutations scale, as well as their active and passive benefits. That will also give you ideas about what you can do with your build. Then by all means, keep asking for advice. Again, I'm still learning to put together builds, but Nysek, Inane and quite a few others are very good at it on the forums.