Liru Miru

Initiate

• Wasteland Engineer - Decon
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 02-May 14

1. ) NAME:   
       Operational Detachment Aegis (O.D.A.)

2 . ) VISION:
        To revitalize the population through community service, protection, and selfless support. To carry out our honorable mission in secrecy as we assist survivors with there goals and mitigate the setbacks and adversity they will face. To culminate expert survivors from the LifeNet Pods from which they awake.We exist for the people, and we expect nothing in return, our service is our satisfaction and their salvation.

3 . ) CREED:
        I am a silent professional, a seasoned veteran tactician and expert survivor. I am prepared to sacrifice my life for our cause. Trust is my foundation, and I will constantly strive to develop my technical and tactical skills. I am a self-sufficient and independant professional. I am a steward of wasteland survival, a chosen member of the prestigious Operational Detachment Aegis.

4 . ) PROMOTIONS:
        All promotions are determined on a case-by-case basis and members must meet specific criteria. If you do not at least demonstrate the CREED you will not be considered, do not take this matter personally, not everyone is ready for roles of increased responsibility and leadership.

5 . ) LEADERSHIP:
        In order to be successful we need competent leaders who can effectively communicate and execute tasks by influencing others to accomplish our mission and improve our organization. Promotions will require you to coach and mentor your subordinates. Every member in a leadership role will be responsible for accountability, training, and care of specific members.

Edited by Liru Miru, 23 June 2015 - 05:54 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Good luck Liru.

Hopefully your "father" isn't hacking still. >_>

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

SenatorFrankenfurter

SenatorFrankenfurter

Grunt

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15

If you always wanted to know what its like to be a private in the North Korean army but weren't "fortunate" enough to be born there then joining any clan run by Liru Miru would be a good substitute! :troll_face:  (a clan with insanely strict and laughable discipline run by someone who has absolutely NO clue what they are doing if you don't get my meaning)

I will also be keeping my eye out for members of your clan with laughable aim in pvp  :troll_face: :troll_face: (if you get my meaning)

Edit: Wait, you're a decon?  Lawl...  I vote making it a requirement of being a decon that you can make it through kingman prison without dying a bunch of times on a lvl 55 :troll_face: :troll_face: :troll_face:

Edited by SenatorFrankenfurter, 17 June 2015 - 06:35 AM.

Liru Miru

Liru Miru

Initiate

• 8 posts
  • Joined 02-May 14

1.  Read the clan description above and see how your comment is destroyed by association.

2.  The destructive opinion of one disgruntled member out of over 2,000 in Special Operations Command is worthless.

3.  You're hiding behind a name I do not recognize, so you're a coward. Must be someone who was majority vote kicked from the clan.

4.  See our old guild launch site for an idea of who we were.           http://sochq.guildla....php?gid=435352

5.  -Drops Mic-

Edited by Liru Miru, 22 June 2015 - 07:47 PM.

SenatorFrankenfurter

SenatorFrankenfurter

Grunt

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15

Is anything I said not true?  You run your clan like a deranged marine drill seargent, you or members of your family were aimbotters, and you're a massive noob who's only skill in FE is the ability to spam recruit a massive clan (which I'm sure has way less than 1% of its members active) for you to boss around and feel good about yourself.

Drops mouse.

Edited by SenatorFrankenfurter, 23 June 2015 - 10:10 AM.

Liru Miru

Liru Miru

Initiate

• 8 posts
  • Joined 02-May 14

You are entitled to your own opinion, and I'm sure your immeasurable "skills" provide you with enough credentials to criticize others. I'm also certain you're not a Marine nor a prior Marine so I wonder as with all your other claims how you have any ground to place your soap box. Poor use of metaphors, and I wasn't just bossing people around, collectively we spent a total of 112 yellow on community service for players in and out of the clan. While doing raids, insta-craft events, roll events, and supply tasks. There are a vast majority of players who appreciate the efforts of S.O.C. and I do not claim to be the reason for that. We had a dedicated and wonderful team of senior members and I could not have led nor accomplished all that we did without them. Your gonna want to pick your mouse back up cause I'm sure you have some more to say.  Let it be known that I've shut you down so hard with these two posts that you're going to have to creatively develop wild, biased, and unfounded accusations to desperately convince people that you are right. Good luck.

Edited by Liru Miru, 23 June 2015 - 01:45 PM.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

1. ) NAME:   
       Operational Detachment Aegis (O.D.A.)

2 . ) VISION:
        To revitalize the population through community service, protection, and selfless support. To carry out our honorable mission in secrecy as we assist survivors with there goals and mitigate the setbacks and adversity they will face. To culminate expert survivors from the LifeNet Pods from which they awake.We exist for the people, and we expect nothing in return, our service is our satisfaction and their salvation.

3 . ) CREED:
        I am a silent professional, a seasoned veteran tactician and expert survivor. I am prepared to sacrifice my life for our cause. Trust is my foundation, and I will constantly strive to develop my technical and tactical skills. I am a self-sufficient and independant professional. I am a steward of wasteland survival, a chosen member of the prestigious Operational Detachment Aegis.

4 . ) PROMOTIONS:
        All promotions are determined on a case-by-case basis and members must meet specific criteria. If you do not at least demonstrate the CREED you will not be considered, do not take this matter personally, not everyone is ready for roles of increased responsibility and leadership.

5 . ) LEADERSHIP:
        In order to be successful we need competent leaders who can effectively communicate and execute tasks by influencing others to accomplish our mission and improve our organization. Promotions will require you to coach and mentor your subordinates. Every member in a leadership role will be responsible for accountability, training, and care of specific members.

I'm a little late on seeing this post, but anyways,
Wishing you the best of luck with your new clan, it's great to have you back. Let me know if you ever need anything! You've certainly helped me lots in the past, now it's my turn to return the favor. SOC was a blast when I was in it a few months after you left FE and Pok I'm sure is taking good care of it. :)

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users