• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Doctor Atomic

Doctor Atomic

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-June 15

I ran the installer, it did its thing, then at the end when I press Play it starts the install cycle over. Anyone have an idea how to stop the madness?

thanks

MMOGeek

MMOGeek

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-September 14

I got the same issue.  I had the game on this pc before, with the same OS, everything updated but the game is stuck on installer

C:\Temp\FEUpdater-3.31-MiniDump_2-EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION-0x00441C92-2015.06.13-15.07.26.dmp

Well, I was returning for the crafting, if this doesnt fix soon, they will lose my sub, as I was intending to sub for a few month.

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1680 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

I got the same issue.  I had the game on this pc before, with the same OS, everything updated but the game is stuck on installer

C:\Temp\FEUpdater-3.31-MiniDump_2-EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION-0x00441C92-2015.06.13-15.07.26.dmp

Well, I was returning for the crafting, if this doesnt fix soon, they will lose my sub, as I was intending to sub for a few month.

Try right clicking and running it as administrator. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION generally means it doesn't have the required privileges because of your computers user account.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

joshuacrime

joshuacrime

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-September 15

None of these helped me. Maybe the only thing different about my problem is that I am installing the game from a D: drive since my C: is an SSD that I only use for Windows and nothing else. Beyond that, running as admin didn't help, making sure .NET was running (Windows 10) did not help and deinstalling and reinstalling did not help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users