Need step by step guide

4 replies to this topic

Atalados

Atalados

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 06-November 12

Hello, just started the game and i read that i cant respec unless i pay with real money or farm alot.

So i need a step by step guide for the early levels so i wont create a stupid build.

What i have in my mind is something with Pistols for Pve Solo Play viable in PVP and non master crafter.

I saw  some 30/55 lvl builds but i have no clue where do i start :(

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Hey, Atalados!

The first thing I want to clear up is the expense of respecing. Yes, pristine recombinant injectors (the full respecs) can be expensive, but can be purchased with in-game money as opposed to just real money (they currently go for 80 red...whew!). But there are lesser respec injectors that you can purchase that are much cheaper. You can buy them with chips from mutagenics merchants in towns.

As far as builds are concerned, the best way to learn is to play with them. I recommend reading The Complete Guide to Skills and Mutations before doing anything else on your build. You can find it at the top of the New Player's FAQs and Guides section, or look at any post by Reaps989 (That's Nysek!) and click on his banner at the bottom and it will take you there.

As for your description of the build you'd like...heck...my build fits that. It's actually a sustain pistol build made for PvP, that has a 193 tradeskill cap and is great for solo PvE as well. If interested, PM me in-game or here.

EDITED: Would need to know your level first, before recommending a level-appropriate build, but I think my endgame build would work for you.

Best of luck to you on your FE journey and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Edited by KittheRed, 06 June 2015 - 04:27 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hello, just started the game and i read that i cant respec unless i pay with real money or farm alot.

So i need a step by step guide for the early levels so i wont create a stupid build.

What i have in my mind is something with Pistols for Pve Solo Play viable in PVP and non master crafter.

I saw  some 30/55 lvl builds but i have no clue where do i start :(

http://planer.fallen...1010101B4010101

Just an example of a quick build, but really you need to find out if you want any mutations or what skills you want.

Sadly, I haven't re-done my videos on skills and mutations to show how they function after the most recent update >_>

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

http://planer.fallen...1010101B4010101

Just an example of a quick build, but really you need to find out if you want any mutations or what skills you want.

Sadly, I haven't re-done my videos on skills and mutations to show how they function after the most recent update >_>

nice build :) 188 pistols +3 t shirt +2(x2) from heavy pistols. 

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7735 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

nice build :) 188 pistols +3 t shirt +2(x2) from heavy pistols.

Indeed.

Forgot that they needed a guide... I'll need to do that after work. A lot to type via phone. My skill and mutation guide covers that. As does the new player videos to an extent.

it's actually very simple >_>

• Stats first
    • Endurace, Intelligence, and Dexterity maxed
      • Stop ranking up Intelligence after you have 29 above your minimum intelligence invested. It will become 94 at level 55.
    • Only rank up Perception if you have extra AP
  • Armor Use - See Guide to find X per 1% scaling for your level.
  • Pistol - See Guide, make use of Desperado stance while leveling to save AP.
  • Precision before power, but neither are required while leveling.
  • First Aid (Staunch Wound) and Empathic (Benevolence and Restoration)
  • Ignore any other skill/mutation line

Granted... I did break a rule of mine about having an aura on a build..... :o

Fixt

Not that it's required on that kind of build... DT easily outweighs GT and GT is a stupidly common team aura >_>

Edited by Reaps989, 10 June 2015 - 08:01 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users