• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

And one final thing about the 1v1 tourney, the Round 1 duels will go like this...

Kit vs Trianggulum

Yhw vs Bean

Jasmin vs Pvvno

Viscera vs Trivecta

Sharon vs Andro

Swag vs Peachy

Avery vs Diestablish

Synnbot vs Fatal

Place your bets people, itll be a hell of a tourney!

oh and good luck to all!  :Heee:

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

And one final thing about the 1v1 tourney, the Round 1 duels will go like this...

Kit vs Trianggulum

Yhw vs Bean

Jasmin vs Pvvno

Viscera vs Trivecta

Sharon vs Andro

Swag vs Peachy

Avery vs Diestablish

Synnbot vs Fatal

Place your bets people, itll be a hell of a tourney!

oh and good luck to all!  :Heee:

No love for me I see :o

Careful of Synnbot :P Cdeekz is quite depressing.

Edit : Out of that list tho... Kinky will easily win unless he gets surprised by Trianggulum if he manages to last long enough. Andro (Gyanna rerolled) might get through most except for Kinky and Sharon.

Unsure which "Swag", if it's "Pure Swag" then it's gonna be between Kinky and Pure Swag.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 June 2015 - 08:22 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Sacknhee

Sacknhee

Grunt

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 10-February 15

Hey can u still sing up ?,Please ? like pretty please,whit sugar on top and and that jazz.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Swag beat kinky's butt, which i was suprised about. It was a good tourney overall and big thanks to everyone who supported the event, and oblivion especially for the funding! ^^

I did not take many pictures of the days event, so I present to you the lovely qq of the day. \o/

From [Andromedda] i want my money from the pvp tournament
From [Andromedda] your event was such a waste of time
To [Andromedda] first off, its not over yet. Second off, if you think its a waste then why enter? third off, you dont get what you dont deserve
To [Andromedda] you dont win mommy nor deserve mommy if you ended up winning.
From [Andromedda] makiing an event and then leaving , making ppl wasting their time , you dont deserve to have ppl  on your events
From [Andromedda] a complete lack of respect
To [Andromedda] I said were taking a break for kinky, so I could do the combat buggy tourney, which is what im doing now. I dont have time to please you nor put up with your bullshoot.

Reroll Patrol

Confrixion M8

Confrixion M8

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Swag beat kinky's butt, which i was suprised about. It was a good tourney overall and big thanks to everyone who supported the event, and oblivion especially for the funding! ^^

I did not take many pictures of the days event, so I present to you the lovely qq of the day. \o/

To [Andromedda] first off, its not over yet. Second off, if you think its a waste then why enter? third off, you dont get what you dont deserve
From [Andromedda] makiing an event and then leaving , making ppl wasting their time , you dont deserve to have ppl  on your events
To [Andromedda] I said were taking a break for kinky, so I could do the combat buggy tourney, which is what im doing now. I dont have time to please you nor put up with your bullshoot.

GET FOOKIN REKT VAGYNNA

:elephantdance:  :elephantdance:  :elephantdance:

AND BTW HOOLI

:birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

#RipTrivecta                     http://gyazo.com/afe...3deed08d90f6550

ALL U TNO NIGGLETS CAN GO FOOK OFF xDD

:cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14
I am agreeing with andro, we all dont have time to sit back and relax and to wait for kinky, is kinky god of pvp? no! Its such a waste of time and a bad organized pvp event, we trained days for this competition now we going with empty prices, i respect u for running these kind of events, but if u dont have time to do many events on same time, then you better had not to organize this event, we all Waited for nothing, i could did Some other stuff with clan.

P.s if we didnt reduels, we could finish this event in one our. Btw tagging new people like scrubka in event who wasnt in our pvp roster was bad idea too, we all didnt know which round we had to do after round 1:((

Trivecta a.k.a confrixion(yo nysek you forgot this reroll) keep your mommy talk About my friends out of forums, thats why i didnt respected u when u did mommy talk to me too at start of the match , whatever u got #rekt hard m8 ;)

#TNO4life - Deal with it!

Edited by BigViscera, 13 June 2015 - 03:19 PM.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

I am agreeing with andro, we all dont have time to sit back and relax and to wait for kinky, is kinky god of pvp? no! Its such a waste of time and a bad organized pvp event, we trained days for this competition now we going with empty prices, i respect u for running these kind of events, but if u dont have time to do many events on same time, then you better had not to organize this event, we all Waited for nothing, i could did Some other stuff with clan.

P.s if we didnt reduels, we could finish this event in one our. Btw tagging new people like scrubka in event who wasnt in our pvp roster was bad idea too, we all didnt know which round we had to do after round 1:((

Trivecta a.k.a confrixion(yo nysek you forgot this reroll) keep your mommy talk About my friends out of forums, thats why i didnt respected u when u did mommy talk to me too at start of the match , whatever u got #rekt hard m8 ;)

Can I say things could have gone smoother? Yes. We did end up crashing the sever ontop of all the chaos as is. It could have been more organized, but honestly... It didnt go that bad. I really just think you and andro are overreacting tbh, Kinky is a pal and I would have waited even if he showed 3-4 hours later. If your going to insult my events, go ahead and try to do one of your own. I can almost assure you no one will show to a TNO pvp event except TNO and LBs except to gank your patootie.

Get into a position of honor before you decide to 'insult' me, 3 days before my birthday. Gratz to you bruh, you run the most hated clan of Big Male pvpers currently in FE.

#rekt ;)

Reroll Patrol

Synnbot

Synnbot

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-June 15

No love for me I see :o

Careful of Synnbot :P Cdeekz is quite depressing.

Edit : Out of that list tho... Kinky will easily win unless he gets surprised by Trianggulum if he manages to last long enough. Andro (Gyanna rerolled) might get through most except for Kinky and Sharon.

Unsure which "Swag", if it's "Pure Swag" then it's gonna be between Kinky and Pure Swag.

Ahem Nysek I am not CDEEKZ. If you can see "Synnbot" not "Synbot" Get yo shet straight You Baddie ;) #REKT

Edited by Synnbot, 13 June 2015 - 03:45 PM.

#RIPERINOTNO2015

#RIPERINONYSHET2015

IM SYNNBOT NOT SYNBOT GET IT RIGHT SCRUBS ! :troll_face:  :cowdance:  :troll_face:  :cowdance:  :troll_face:

Confrixion M8

Confrixion M8

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

Lol U mad Viscera?  and so what if I got rekt? I kicked ur azz in twice in a row easily the day before

Also, u cant really chat shiet to me calling me a reroll n all when u scrubs protect a reroll and botter, Andromedda (Master Vagynna)

And to get things straight with me being a botter, that was Nuba Nub on my account, so yeah  :stfu:

#RiperinoTNO - 420-2016 - Was Zerged to death - U wont be missed

#HailTheZerg   :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Edited by Confrixion M8, 13 June 2015 - 03:59 PM.

:cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:            :cowdance:  :cowdance:

Synnbot

Synnbot

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-June 15

#RIPERINOTNO 2015

#RIPERINOTNO2015

#RIPERINONYSHET2015

IM SYNNBOT NOT SYNBOT GET IT RIGHT SCRUBS ! :troll_face:  :cowdance:  :troll_face:  :cowdance:  :troll_face:

Confrixion M8

Confrixion M8

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

#RIPERINOTNO 2016

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

Well pvp event was a new addition and not everything went smooth, so you can just learn from mistakes and improve it next time.

1st. Decide the place, there should be limited area where ppl fight so all this mob doesn't run through to see what's happening interfering with the fight.

2. Someone placed a tent right behind little bean when I fought him, that was unpleasant :/ That's why arena should be clean, without any npc's or tents.

3. If someone late for the fight, they fight last, if they don't show up, wait 5 minutes and disqualify, replacing him with someone from reserve(there were enough ppl who wanted to fight but weren't on the list) +make a little entrance fee that goes into prize pool 10 r or so. 

4. Also male only pvp tournament would be fun :) 

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Well pvp event was a new addition and not everything went smooth, so you can just learn from mistakes and improve it next time.

1st. Decide the place, there should be limited area where ppl fight so all this mob doesn't run through to see what's happening interfering with the fight.

2. Someone placed a tent right behind little bean when I fought him, that was unpleasant :/ That's why arena should be clean, without any npc's or tents.

3. If someone late for the fight, they fight last, if they don't show up, wait 5 minutes and disqualify, replacing him with someone from reserve(there were enough ppl who wanted to fight but weren't on the list) +make a little entrance fee that goes into prize pool 10 r or so. 

4. Also male only pvp tournament would be fun :)

Truth be told... Andro is a reroll so he was kinda not allowed there in the first place >_>

But +1 to clean arena

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

swag kills melee easily. if u wanted a good fight me vs swag you'd have needed me on my pistol but i was too tired to pistol xD

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

And my apologies for missing. Rw comes first and I ended up working overtime in order to get the rest of the day off for a family gathering. I'm sorry for my absence but heard the event went well.

One of the things Augie and I learned about PvP events, while running Fallen Angels Gank Club events, was that:

1) The rules need to be publish well in advance of the event so that anyone interested knows what is expected.

2) If the event involves flagging, it will be interfered with...provide security and let the participants know to be prepared for it.

3) Start it on time and if someone doesn't show, their opponent gets a bye within 5-15 mins of start time.

4) Keep the PvP separate from anything else...keeps the distractions down.

5) Hold the PvP in a lesser-known location...keeps out wanderers and the occassional DT leech. Gather everyone at a pre-determined location prior to the event. Give the location coords to the participants there and travel to the location together.

6) People will be more likely to show if it cost them something to enter. Charge an entrance fee. The money goes towards the [rize and any cost to host the event.

7) Never let known rerolls or hackers enter an event.

8) keep it clean and fun...any excessive crap-talk or insults earn the offender a disqualification.

If you like,  Augie and I can put together another Fallen Angels event soon. Friday is best for me, as I am off all-day that day.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14
hohoho whaaat?!? Did we insulted your event, really?.....tzzz you never knew the difference between complaining and insulting, Hooligan We also gave you tips... Man, actually you are the one who is insulting me and andro. We give you respect we earn the same rights. I know its ur first Time running these kind of tournaments.. All the best with ur future craftersmarket events.

And Yes i am leading an Bigmale/ female crafters, pve and pvp Enforcer clan in the name of all old TNO leaders in FE! And i am proud of it.

And trivecta u rekt me the day before right is there Any proof you was pvping me that day or was it someone else again(Nuba :o )
Gynna, i know him longer then you i could trust him more then Confrixion, u stole a lot of stuff from Squad clan vault and escaped with it.

But, this is no pvp forum, so i dont better talk more About it.

Edited by BigViscera, 15 June 2015 - 03:00 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

hohoho whaaat?!? Did we insulted your event, really?.....tzzz you never knew the difference between complaining and insulting, Hooligan We also gave you tips... Man, actually you are the one who is insulting me and andro. We give you respect we earn the same rights. I know its ur first Time running these kind of tournaments.. All the best with ur future craftersmarket events.

And Yes i am leading an Bigmale/ female crafters, pve and pvp Enforcer clan in the name of all old TNO leaders in FE! And i am proud of it.

And trivecta u rekt me the day before right is there Any proof you was pvping me that day or was it someone else again(Nuba :o )
Gynna, i know him longer then you i could trust him more then Confrixion, u stole a lot of stuff from Squad clan vault and escaped with it.

"They not part of TNO"

• Knows about stolen items in TNO Squad vault which "isn't" TNO.
  • Knows who "Nuba" is, which was banned recently for hacking.
    • Yet this player was in their clan, teamed with them, and then made off with items.
  • Refers to Andro as Gyanna, a player who was banned like Mittens for duping.
    • And they still dupe in TNO, to bad we have no GMs to actively check :P
      • Inside sources are so helpful, it's amazing what information people will give after knowing it "is" possible to get banned via guilt by association ;D

#Rekt

TNpOker are so depressing they will simply out themselves.

Edited by Reaps989, 15 June 2015 - 03:47 AM.

Posted Image

PokPaul

PokPaul

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 11-June 14

I just love the civil discourse that always transpires every time the topic of pvp comes up in the forums.

Your friendly neighbourhood quartermaster.

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14
All gms can check our clan vaults and they Will agree with me, you know Any **** whats happening, the stuff are crafted and bought, not duped GMs should take action on you About telling lies about us to make situation, between TNO and people who arent in TNO worse and worser. Keep trolling nysek make this more worse.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Hey! I get a royalty check for that!

DLBanner1.jpg

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Wow...I suppose the old legal adage of "put someone under enough pressure and they will crack" is true. You DO realize that you just admitted to knowingly teaming with Master Gynna, who is currently ban evading after being banned for duping (and possibly aimbotting), right? And on top of that, you also admitted Nuba was in TNO-Squad, another ban-evader, who was banned for speed hacking AND aimbotting. If I was a lawyer (and I may still decide to go to law school), I'd go so far as to argue that you knew about the status of TNO-Squad's vault because of your current clan affiliation and that you, in some way, shape or form, even have access to said vault. So basically, you pulled a "Magora"...you outed yourself with the admittance that the leadership of TNO knowingly invites ban evading hackers into their clan and gives them vault access, in effect, gearing them up. Well done. You get to be this week's Fallen Derp Award winner.... :applause:

DLBanner1.jpg

Confrixion M8

Confrixion M8

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 26-May 15

And trivecta u rekt me the day before right is there Any proof you was pvping me that day or was it someone else again(Nuba  :o ) 

:blablabla:   Lol max, Im pretty sure it isnt Nuba playing on Trivecta since hes rerolling with ppl and botting lol

And r u sure that ur not just mad cuz Im the only one which came from TNO and doesnt want to protect Vagynna as a botter? xdedede  :troll_face:  :troll_face:

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I dont know if you PVPers are still reading this but I have a few things today;

1) I've done PVP events before. A LOT of them. Some of them were here, some of them were in other games. However, I sat back this market to see how Hooligan would handle things since he needs the experince running events if Im going to hand the Market over to him when I leave in about a week. (I got another game to go be a boss in for a few months :P)

2) Somewhere along the lines, I actually got very confused with Hooligan's setup. We had been discussing a 2vs2 fight because 1vs1 was typically predictable. Random partners in 2vs2 would've been a "more interesting" fight in my opinion as you would've had to work with people you may not be accustomed to working along side with. However about a week before the event it suddenly was being advertised as 1vs1. I was too tired and sick IRL to hunt Hooligan down and discuss what changed and why. (Maybe this Oblivion guy has something to do with it.)

3) I dont like the pre-signup system myself. I've seen it fail way too many times. In aprt for Kit's reasoning (players not being able to show up due to IRL issues or techncial problems) and for my personal reasoning that very few people actually read the forums. There were a lot of people showing up for the first time, not knowing the market existed before that would've liked to play even if they got totally smashed by the pro players. These things should be about drawing people in and promoting all aspects of the game, not "whose got the biggest peen, because we already know".

4) I will state that its absolutely correct that each event needs its own leader regarding runnign the games. While its true the server went down and gosh darned things over for all of us (I had to call int he GMs and point out all the stuff that broke, which stalled everything else I was doing on top of hooligans problems), I could've easily handled the Combat Buggy derby if people hadnt kept telling me to just sit back and relax and play with people.

5) I actually really dislike sitting on the sidelines. I am accustomed to being staff for events, either assisting or organizing events in general and making sure everyone has a place to go. I knew there'd be problems with Hooligan being the only staffer, but I needed to see how well he'd do alone before I could offer better ideas and suggestions on where he could improve.

6) I actually got several complaints against Hooligan while everything was going on. The majority of them I just laughed at. Some peopel wanted super special treatment and were whining to me that Hooligan was a bad person with "A bad past" just because he didnt respond in a 100% respectful way as he was being  slammed with messages out the wazoo. People need to accept that someone whos doing a MAJOR event who isnt highly experienced is going to be under stress and wont be able to respond kindly and professionally to every little thing. This takes a lot of practice and tests the patience of anyone trying to make fun for as many people as possible.

However, "Too bad, sucks to be you" or "You dont deserve anything, gosh darn off" are very bad responses. I dont want to see this kind of attitude in the future. As generic as it is, the resposne should always be alogn the lines of "I've made note of your suggestion and will reveiw it later to continue making the event a better place in the future. Thank you for your input."

Its really hard to be nice to people when your beign pounded from every direction by a hundred players and typing the same thing over and over and over again to a question you answered two seconds ago and dealing with the egos that come with PVP, but you HAVE to train yourself into doing it if you want more events in the future.

My final word is; I'll make an effort not to abandon Hooligan like that again. Very VERY few people sign up to actually HELP us run these things and its even harder to trust the few that do. Thank you for attending, thank you for offering respect and advice, even if it was hard to integrate it at the time. Thank you for continuing to play and giving us a chance to try and entertain you.

I'll see you in August.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Hey, Ardenn!

Thanks for clarifying all the things I missed. I hereby volunteer to help Hooli out in the future with these events, as he is a clannie and a friend. I'll be more than happy to assist with any aspect of the market he needs and even field questions as needed. Friday days and early evenings are best for me, as I am off that day all day (but tend to go to my parent's home for home cooking in the evening!).

DLBanner1.jpg

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

"They not part of TNO"

• Knows about stolen items in TNO Squad vault which "isn't" TNO.
  • Knows who "Nuba" is, which was banned recently for hacking.
    • Yet this player was in their clan, teamed with them, and then made off with items.
  • Refers to Andro as Gyanna, a player who was banned like Mittens for duping.
    • And they still dupe in TNO, to bad we have no GMs to actively check :P
      • Inside sources are so helpful, it's amazing what information people will give after knowing it "is" possible to get banned via guilt by association ;D

#Rekt

I'm sorry you shouldn't go full nysek mode with jumping to conclusions, 

1. we didn't team up with nuba, he just cleaned our vaults and left as soon as he got acc.

2. I"m not going to comment on this, I still don't know who gynna is and why he was banned, maybe it was just "crossword puzzles" you know.

3. We don't dupe, I have no idea where you got that from. Good Inbed talking? Seriously nysek, I even like you a little, but you pull out some info that is absolutely unconfirmed and with poker face claiming it to be true. 

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I'm sorry you shouldn't go full nysek mode with jumping to conclusions, 

1. we didn't team up with nuba, he just cleaned our vaults and left as soon as he got acc.

2. I"m not going to comment on this, I still don't know who gynna is and why he was banned, maybe it was just "crossword puzzles" you know.

3. We don't dupe, I have no idea where you got that from. Good Inbed talking? Seriously nysek, I even like you a little, but you pull out some info that is absolutely unconfirmed and with poker face claiming it to be true. 

1) To have access to your vaults, you had to bring him into your clan...that's what we mean by "team with him". And he also fought on TNO-Squad teams...knock off the crap, please.

2) Andrommeda (Andro) is Master Gynna, formerly with Nightmare but banned for duping...we know him from Nightmare, and his reroll toon is already confirmed by some of your own clannies. Again, knock off the crap.

3) If Gynna is in your clan, you have a duper in it...and since he has never sat out his ban or properly appealed to get his account back, we can argue that he is, in fact, still duping. And you, my dear, are associating with him...

Your move...

DLBanner1.jpg

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

1) To have access to your vaults, you had to bring him into your clan...that's what we mean by "team with him". And he also fought on TNO-Squad teams...knock off the crap, please.

2) Andrommeda (Andro) is Master Gynna, formerly with Nightmare but banned for duping...we know him from Nightmare, and his reroll toon is already confirmed by some of your own clannies. Again, knock off the crap.

3) If Gynna is in your clan, you have a duper in it...and since he has never sat out his ban or properly appealed to get his account back, we can argue that he is, in fact, still duping. And you, my dear, are associating with him...

Your move...

pls speak when spoken to. gtfo for now. go on.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

pls speak when spoken to. gtfo for now. go on.

That's the best response you have? no wonder you guys suck so bad. No argument in game or out. Too bad you can't drop flags or hack on the forums, huh?

P.S.-try refuting my argument, scumbag...I'd LOVE to see that happen just once, rather just some bullshyte McGee-esque insult worthy of a 12-year old...

Edited by LilRedhare, 16 June 2015 - 09:56 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Go back to the PVP forums, guys. :P

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Go back to the PVP forums, guys. :P

No :o

Also I would've showed up, but didn't see my name on the list so I lost interest. Reno, Sharon, and Kinky would've been fun to fight tho... the rest besides Roxy/Tri would be more likely to lose any 1v1 with me. Especially if I dropped nano since it was 1v1 :P

Posted Image

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14

No :o? (

Also I would've showed up, but didn't see my name on the list so I lost interest. Reno, Sharon, and Kinky would've been fun to fight tho... the rest besides Roxy/Tri would be more likely to lose any 1v1 with me. Especially if I dropped nano since it was 1v1 :P

Its Ardenn's event dammit, u have no rights to say that to him Nysek, looks like you are BOSS in all forums Sections take your Gammina trash talk out of here, Ardenn or OP decides who is in event or not... U better Close ur mouth and listen to the main eventers..   :punches: 

#DontMesswiththeBananaWarriors

hvqin62.jpg

Edited by Viscera resurrected, 16 June 2015 - 11:29 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Its Ardenn's event dammit, u have no rights to say that to him Nysek, looks like you are BOSS in all forums Sections take your Gammina trash talk out of here, Ardenn or OP decides who is in event or not... U better Close ur mouth and listen to the main eventers..   :punches: 

#DontMesswiththeBananaWarriors

Um... Hooligan was in charge of said event. Good try doe? Kinda funny I called out who was gonna win days in advance, hopefully you did better than the 1v1's we had xD

Posted Image

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14

Um... Hooligan was in charge of said event. Good try doe? Kinda funny I called out who was gonna win days in advance, hopefully you did better than the 1v1's we had xD

Man, you fought with BigViscera, Evil Viscera never did 1 v 1 against u, i nearly beat u in 3rd duel with bigviscera, with all buffs. If i came with Evil.. That will be Running time for u.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Man, you fought with BigViscera, Evil Viscera never did 1 v 1 against u, i nearly beat u in 3rd duel with bigviscera, with all buffs. If i came with Evil.. That will be Running time for u.

Do you know what "I nearly beat you" means? It means you lost :rolleyes: ...and not only that...you lost to a nano-healer build, which 1v1, should not happen :o . EvilViscera must be your try-hard melee build. The baddies always run to their power melee builds when they want to talk tough :angry2: ...you wanna impress? Pull some pistols and pressure Kinky...when you can do that, you're a daisy  :lol:

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

"Nearly" beat me, I wasn't running meditation for any of our duels. I ran Science, Food, and Drink buffs with an Electric Generator.

Which I didn't know "nearly" was 400 out of 900 health. Good job?

You're welcome to another duel,this time heal yourself instead of me. If you'd like I can run "full" buffs and consumes, but that's not really fair ;D

Edited by Reaps989, 17 June 2015 - 05:46 AM.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

"Nearly" beat me, I wasn't running meditation for any of our duels. I ran Science, Food, and Drink buffs with an Electric Generator.

Which I didn't know "nearly" was 400 out of 900 health. Good job?

You're welcome to another duel,this time heal yourself instead of me. If you'd like I can run "full" buffs and consumes, but that's not really fair ;D

Oh dear...and he trained hard for that duel? 

PvP 101 drill...while strafing, fire at a stationary target and when the clip ends, hit self-target, cast resto and/or SW and reload....over and over again...that's a free one for you, Viscera...

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Oh dear...and he trained hard for that duel? 

PvP 101 drill...while strafing, fire at a stationary target and when the clip ends, hit self-target, cast resto and/or SW and reload....over and over again...that's a free one for you, Viscera...

Ya... worst part was he was probably about to QQ "Nysek blocked my target self" if it kept up. Since it was for three duels -_-

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Ya... worst part was he was probably about to QQ "Nysek blocked my target self" if it kept up. Since it was for three duels -_-

....wow...just...wow...

The TNpOker training shines through...at least he didn't drop flags or toggle, I suppose that's something...

DLBanner1.jpg

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

I dont know if you PVPers are still reading this but I have a few things today;
1) I've done PVP events before. A LOT of them. Some of them were here, some of them were in other games. However, I sat back this market to see how Hooligan would handle things since he needs the experince running events if Im going to hand the Market over to him when I leave in about a week. (I got another game to go be a boss in for a few months :P)
2) Somewhere along the lines, I actually got very confused with Hooligan's setup. We had been discussing a 2vs2 fight because 1vs1 was typically predictable. Random partners in 2vs2 would've been a "more interesting" fight in my opinion as you would've had to work with people you may not be accustomed to working along side with. However about a week before the event it suddenly was being advertised as 1vs1. I was too tired and sick IRL to hunt Hooligan down and discuss what changed and why. (Maybe this Oblivion guy has something to do with it.)
3) I dont like the pre-signup system myself. I've seen it fail way too many times. In aprt for Kit's reasoning (players not being able to show up due to IRL issues or techncial problems) and for my personal reasoning that very few people actually read the forums. There were a lot of people showing up for the first time, not knowing the market existed before that would've liked to play even if they got totally smashed by the pro players. These things should be about drawing people in and promoting all aspects of the game, not "whose got the biggest peen, because we already know".
4) I will state that its absolutely correct that each event needs its own leader regarding runnign the games. While its true the server went down and gosh darned things over for all of us (I had to call int he GMs and point out all the stuff that broke, which stalled everything else I was doing on top of hooligans problems), I could've easily handled the Combat Buggy derby if people hadnt kept telling me to just sit back and relax and play with people.
5) I actually really dislike sitting on the sidelines. I am accustomed to being staff for events, either assisting or organizing events in general and making sure everyone has a place to go. I knew there'd be problems with Hooligan being the only staffer, but I needed to see how well he'd do alone before I could offer better ideas and suggestions on where he could improve.
6) I actually got several complaints against Hooligan while everything was going on. The majority of them I just laughed at. Some peopel wanted super special treatment and were whining to me that Hooligan was a bad person with "A bad past" just because he didnt respond in a 100% respectful way as he was being slammed with messages out the wazoo. People need to accept that someone whos doing a MAJOR event who isnt highly experienced is going to be under stress and wont be able to respond kindly and professionally to every little thing. This takes a lot of practice and tests the patience of anyone trying to make fun for as many people as possible.
However, "Too bad, sucks to be you" or "You dont deserve anything, gosh darn off" are very bad responses. I dont want to see this kind of attitude in the future. As generic as it is, the resposne should always be alogn the lines of "I've made note of your suggestion and will reveiw it later to continue making the event a better place in the future. Thank you for your input."
Its really hard to be nice to people when your beign pounded from every direction by a hundred players and typing the same thing over and over and over again to a question you answered two seconds ago and dealing with the egos that come with PVP, but you HAVE to train yourself into doing it if you want more events in the future.
My final word is; I'll make an effort not to abandon Hooligan like that again. Very VERY few people sign up to actually HELP us run these things and its even harder to trust the few that do. Thank you for attending, thank you for offering respect and advice, even if it was hard to integrate it at the time. Thank you for continuing to play and giving us a chance to try and entertain you.
I'll see you in August.

Sorry for the short absence from forums, decided to take a break and relax for my bday week. Been hanging with synn on unturned and rekkin scrubs, a little bit of TSW (amazingly fun game and such a brain teaser), and PoE. Anyways, this market was defiantly a learning experience for if not just me then for maybe some others too. It was my first legitimate pvp event besides the buggy tourney we did back in March ( as you saw ;) ). So yes, a few things need to be improved in the whole process I guess before August. Oh, and regards on the 2v2 thingy. The whole reason I changed my mind is I was worried about ganking and was not sure I could have a GM on standby just Incase. I did talk to nemchan during the 1v1 tourney asking for her to spectate and see if she could have an eye on the botters.

Oh and I'm prob not going to be ingame much til late July / august.

Hey, Ardenn!

Thanks for clarifying all the things I missed. I hereby volunteer to help Hooli out in the future with these events, as he is a clannie and a friend. I'll be more than happy to assist with any aspect of the market he needs and even field questions as needed. Friday days and early evenings are best for me, as I am off that day all day (but tend to go to my parent's home for home cooking in the evening!).

Kit, I really appreciate this. It's the one thing me and ardenn have been needing since started doing this again. It was probably one of the main reasons why this market had flaws (besides the server issues). But, I do realize how busy you are with IRL stuffs, so I'll keep that in mind. :)

Also, I was very very disappointed in everyone (specifically synn and skripka) spamming my market grounds with flags / managers! It's a hassle on the GMs and on my frames. D:

Edited by Op Hooligan, 23 June 2015 - 08:27 AM.

Reroll Patrol

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I'll make as much time as I can to do whatever you need me to do. My Friday mornings and afternoons are pretty open, so those days are best for me. I can also squeeze in a few weekday mornings as well. Saturday is totally out of the question, as I double-shift those days (have no idea why I even tried to do the market that day); Sundays are a possibility, as I am only on call that day  :)

DLBanner1.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users