I organised some race events in the past. They were made awesome by everyone who got involved but I'm posting here more for the video editing and production aspect of them...

If you have recorded some races feel free to post them. I do love a good race.

Enjoy 🙂

Xmas bash 2014:

Formula W Obeya Final:

My first one, The Reaper Race:

• Like 4

I watched your races a while back, they're pretty fun to watch. They must be fun to participate in too :)

If I ever get the chance, I'd join one of your races for sure 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cormacnoah said:

I watched your races a while back, they're pretty fun to watch. They must be fun to participate in too :)

If I ever get the chance, I'd join one of your races for sure 😄

You definitely should! I'm going to be doing another one soon but might make it a weekly thing. And thanks for watching :)

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure I used to participate in your races, mind you i did loads of stuff way back when, so i can't remember if i did or not. Plus it was also up to 8 years ago now, that's a lot to remember 

It all seems to be starting up again, people are coming back. What else is good is that people set up these kind of events that keeps people playing, this is the side of APB:R that is Epic compared to other games.

Loved watching your stuff when it was coming out, it'll be good to see these kind of things again. o/

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed watching them. So come and take partin any future ones. Got a real taste for apb right now due to the takeover. Hopefully I keep it and same with many others who have returned.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:28 AM, Miffed117 said:

I'm pretty sure I used to participate in your races, mind you i did loads of stuff way back when, so i can't remember if i did or not. Plus it was also up to 8 years ago now, that's a lot to remember 

It all seems to be starting up again, people are coming back. What else is good is that people set up these kind of events that keeps people playing, this is the side of APB:R that is Epic compared to other games.

Loved watching your stuff when it was coming out, it'll be good to see these kind of things again. o/