• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheInjustices

TheInjustices

Grunt

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

So I put in a ticket inquiring as to learn whether or not a mod or someone could help me with account-bound codes I have and using them after creating a new character. They haven't gotten back to me and so this is the only place I could think to post that was most relevant.

Case #509843

Posted Image

TheInjustices

TheInjustices

Grunt

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

So I'm not sure if you guys actually understood what I was trying to say in my ticket so I'll just throw it down here and if I don't get another response I guess I'll just open up another ticket?

Hello!
A long time ago I made a character that I now believe looks ridiculous and I decided that I wanted to make a new character in his place. However I also have several old account bound codes/items on him that I would like to use on the character that would take his place. I was told that I should ask support to facilitate this process as account-bound codes are only 6 uses and not infinite uses.

I appreciate the help!
-- Cam

Hello

We're unable to move items from one character to another once they are account bound.

Regards, 

GamersFirst Customer Support

"Right... but I'm not trying to do that... I would be deleting one of my old characters and was going to use the code on that new character on the same account but was told that account bound codes only worked 6 times and was told that I should consult you guys so that I may get the items (that I already have the code for) onto my new character (which is still on the same account).

Sorry if this is confusing, if you need further explanation lemme know!
-- Cam"

Posted Image

Cylen

Cylen

Novice

• Fallen Earth Team
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

In case you didn't do that already anyways: I'd suggest you make a new ticket. It was not really clear, what exactly you want, from what i see here (your copy paste) in what you wrote to them.

Question is also "which" account bound codes you mean exactly. Hence: which items.

In regards to your sentence: "However I also have several old account bound codes/items on him that I would like to use on the character that would take his place"

Their response was completely correct: Normally every code can only be redeemed once, and when this is done, the item is in your toon's possesion, if you bind it, it can not be moved from one toon to the other nor from one account to another. And you basically mentioned here that you'd like another account's toon to receive those items.

I think really it's best you make a new ticket and try to state the exact items you are talking about and the accounts :)

Cylence! or i keel you ... softly with [The Cylencer]™

Tomerant

Tomerant

Grunt

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 06-May 14

I don't see a problem. 

If it's true that account bound codes are usable 6 times than where is a problem?

Delete character, make new one, use codes... 

Or... you can't do that??

Edited by Tomerant, 02 May 2015 - 06:21 AM.

Elvedin Semanic - solo roamer of Grand Canyon

Tomerant - storage boyo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users