TheDogCatcher

Dear Little Orbit your inexperience is showing.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:51 AM, Kivron said:
No, someones opinion is never too late to express. Please stop, using google translate....
Yes thank you I see there mistake .
I'll try to editI find it difficult to Express an opinion with a translator

Stop focusing on clan combat ! Give new players more fun at the beginning of their hard journey !. 
Give new players access to all weapons in stock version -  you will earn more from solo players. contain 10 bronze areas on the server is more profitable

Remove the chat District in the game . or close it for the common players . Lixil you said the GM would follow the chat . What for? keep track of what is disabled ? -  in the forum many times raised the issue of toxicity General chat , in life . this happens when playing beginners , or in the area appear a sort of mixture of friends in a private group . let General chat be prerogatives GM .TGM..

3. Remove personal kill sound Theme ( as the most toxic part of the game ) Yes, I agree it's part of the game , people create different Jingles and sell them to earn money . but THE real kills THEME is very annoying
5. Ignore list NECESSARILY needs to increase . ( the default is 50, with an extension like mine of 100 people )I am ready to pay any money for the opportunity to increase it .

two themes can intersect - as practice shows, you are constantly killed by the same enemy and you hear his personal musical theme of murders . to exclude this you need to add a player to the list of ignore . my sheet is filled .  - you can set a standard Kill theme but with the choice of listening

Edited by Yood

While I'm fine with the unbanning of players I have to agree with everything else. This first balance patch should've been rolled back entirely, it made the game incredibly boring due to the way shotguns play in APB and how IR is basically not a useless mod on pretty much all guns. Not to mention that hitreg seems worse than ever before after the networking changes they've done.

Overall I'm fairly disappointed in the fact that any feedback on the weapon changes was completely ignored which further proves the point that SPCT needs to become a thing again before any blind changes are done as I believe most players were completely against some of the changes that have been pushed to the live servers.

I can understand that OTW doesn't have many people test their stuff but this could be fixed by replacing open conflict with testing districts as it has been in the past under G1 when they did a major weapon rebalance patch. Players were awarded special "Weapon testing Type A/B" consumables that could be placed and opened and award a random gun that was being tested for the players to use. Alternatively, it could also be a special game mode that assigns every player the same gun for the whole round / till the player dies.

Overall I believe that it'd be a better idea to revert the patch while keeping fixes such as the HVR / Yukon change in the game and then start from scratch. Or alternatively, wait until you have an actual group of EXPERIENCED players to give proper feedback by starting up the SPCT program again.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Yood said:
3 . I can't remove a player from a team unless he's playing or sabotaging a mission until he goes to the AFC or I make him kill himself or he kills someone on the team .  this is a problem .
A problem for whom? The new player that's just starting out, trying to get some missions under his belt, but constantly getting kicked because he's low rank / bronze / using a weapon the Team Leader doesn't approve of / has a negative K/D ratio / made a mistake / said the wrong thing in chat - or the elitist dolt that was randomly appointed Team Leader, trying to protect his fragile pre-teen ego by blaming and removing any player that irks him?

The current system isn't perfect, but it sure is better than the alternative.

36 minutes ago, Yood said:

Stop focusing on clan combat ! Give new players more fun at the beginning of their hard journey !. 
Give new players access to all weapons in stock version -  you will earn more from solo players. contain 10 bronze areas on the server is more profitable

Remove the chat District in the game . or close it for the common players . Lixil you said the GM would follow the chat . What for? keep track of what is disabled ? -  in the forum many times raised the issue of toxicity General chat , in life . this happens when playing beginners , or in the area appear a sort of mixture of friends in a private group . let General chat be prerogatives GM .TGM..

3. Remove personal kill sound Theme ( as the most toxic part of the game ) Yes, I agree it's part of the game , people create different Jingles and sell them to earn money . but THE real kills THEME is very annoying
5. Ignore list NECESSARILY needs to increase . ( the default is 50, with an extension like mine of 100 people )I am ready to pay any money for the opportunity to increase it .

two themes can intersect - as practice shows, you are constantly killed by the same enemy and you hear his personal musical theme of murders . to exclude this you need to add a player to the list of ignore . my sheet is filled .

If you need help, I can help you disable themes 🙂

33 minutes ago, Frosi said:

I can understand that OTW doesn't have many people test their stuff but this could be fixed by replacing open conflict with testing districts as it has been in the past under G1 when they did a major weapon rebalance patch. Players were awarded special "Weapon testing Type A/B" consumables that could be placed and opened and award a random gun that was being tested for the players to use. Alternatively, it could also be a special game mode that assigns every player the same gun for the whole round / till the player dies.

it's harder . I think that OVT should be left to only premium players . but the company needs to motivate players more to poseshat OVT server.

15 minutes ago, Frosi said:

It's time to stop this and use the thread for what it was intended for, itsrusevdayy 

Clearly, this guy doesn't know you. I think, you're quite mistaken and blaming this guy for something, he hasn't done. My two cents.

First, LO should fix these gun improvements, then they can move on to other projects.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
Clearly, this guy doesn't know you. I think, you're quite mistaken and blaming this guy for something, he hasn't done. My two cents.

First, LO should fix these gun improvements, then they can move on to other projects.

They shouldn't of touched the weapon mechanics until they understood the game... 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Skullkin™ said:
A problem for whom? The new player that's just starting out, trying to get some missions under his belt, but constantly getting kicked because he's low rank / bronze / using a weapon the Team Leader doesn't approve of / has a negative K/D ratio / made a mistake / said the wrong thing in chat - or the elitist dolt that was randomly appointed Team Leader, trying to protect his fragile pre-teen ego by blaming and removing any player that irks him?

if see you you play - there is no problems . but you suck all the time . we lose one, two, three ...  what pain am I experiencing on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

3 minutes ago, Yood said:
28 minutes ago, Skullkin™ said:

if see you you play - there is no problems . but you suck all the time . we lose one, two, three ...  what pain am I experiencing on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
If you're playing with randoms, you accept that potential 'pain' when you ready up. It is not on you to decide if someone sucks or not, and certainly not to decide if they should be in the mission or not. If you want less RNG, play in a pre-made group.

2 hours ago, Kivron said:
If you need help, I can help you disable themes 🙂
I know how to do so for myself not to hear your nasty personal melody, even if it is melodic and quiet - it's annoying . it only works with friends . the enemy dobavlaet start to ignore you you're playing quietly

Skullkin™ you realize I don't need a band ? conversely, I help new and weak players in any way to deal with your private and clanovi groups   
PS . I will be punished for changing the essence of the topic Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Yood said:
playing on three different continents I can be purple in 
turquoise speckles . + if you understand how the system works you can easily have any color threat

I have over 10,000 hours

1. T player-new to the game the problem of allowing entry into the combat area without going through training . this is a problem
No, not really. Tutorial being an option is crucial, you should never force anyone to do the tutorial. This game is very basic, and for the most part, the people that struggle are new to shooters. Every friend i've ever invited has had no need for the tutorial, made it to gold on their own, and their questions mostly revolved around collision with other players/being griefed/how to use your ammobox.

2 .  the selection of a team leader system works adequately - I have 255 LV may be the leader player of LP T is a problem . 

I disagree, I actually think it should always go to the group leader of the bigger group in the team, or, to the highest rating. It's frustrating for several reasons. 1. You can get some r43 silver who doesn't know how to call for backup, or refuses to call for backup when necessary while ignoring chat, you can also get someone who crashes out of the game, and for those who don't know the only way to get someone who crashes back in, is to invite him to group, have everyone in group /dnd, call backup, and then un /dnd when they get back in the mission. Hard to do things of that nature with a pubby team leader who won't cooperate.

3 . I can't remove a player from a team unless he's playing or sabotaging a mission until he goes to the AFC or I make him kill himself or he kills someone on the team .  this is a problem .

There has to be a better solution, i also agree.

4 .the most normal players this people 30-75 LV (they have no friends !  they are still fun to play they don't understand that the clan will just have to constantly bend and milking )

what

5 .  the most toxic players this is a person with 15.000 -25.000 murders ( they have acquired connections they think that they know how to play )

what does this and the above have to do with anything

it may be confusing, but it's a fact . I don't want to break anything here . I just see it this way .

here is the forum rules . I don't want to pull the thread and give you another warning .I can tell you about your clans , how you play , how you cheat . hates me half the server Jericho . what for ? for that I interfere pure gold players engaged in frags and TROLL in a bronze district ?

I've been playing since the game . played in 3-4 clans .5 years I only played in a silver district, gold and clan opponents .( just by the fact that I didn't know how to do it ) I have over 100,000 kills . I have 500 yellow modifications . I bought all the goods from the social district . I play every day

i'm still relatively certain that the majority of the really talented players you've come across, really don't cheat. most of them do push the boundaries with things like shader configs/crosshairs and and other things technically against the TOS for pure performance reasons. for whatever reason, a decent portion of APB's "higher end" players are pretty competitive, and a lot of them have competitive backgrounds.

Little Orbit
1. Stop focusing on clan combat ! Give new players more fun at the beginning of their hard journey !. 
Give new players access to all weapons in stock version .
Make clans groups on interests and on the pack of hyenas . Delete Closed (private) groups . (pure matchmaking) .
If i couldn't play with friends, i'd never play this game again. The game is so inherently imbalanced i wouldn't even enjoy myself. The only way for me to enjoy myself now is to play with people of at least equal skill, so i'm not losing missions because i make a single mistake and then get one 400m spawn.

2. Remove the chat District in the game . or close it for the common players . Lixil you said the GM would follow the chat . What for? keep track of what is disabled ? 
No thanks. It'll be like Destiny 2. An "MMO" with no way to interact with other players. Which, i'd also like to add, was one of the dumbest things i have ever seen in the game. Any decision that teeters towards SJW/Don't hurt my feelings please! needs to die and not be uttered again.

Just add an option to turn these off. 90% of the time its not a problem, and then you get the one dude with an ear no theme. You already can disable it through files, but, a mute toggle would just be nice.

4. at the moment it is possible to stimulate the old players by updating the products in the Joker store , you can put old events of type ' The Butcher ' , ' Hot Cross Gun ' , ' Drug Mile ' , ' Prototipe Testing ' . you mean the event Hanging with ....
I've never purchased anything from the joker store, never will. Old players already have access to everything useful thats present there.

Shouldn't have to pay for ignore/friends extenders.

I apologize for future minor edits

A lot of whiny people here, it's personally for the best that LO finds a vision and sticks to it. The community wants different things a lot of the time, and, listening to the community on everything -will- result in a bunch of poorly balanced, intersecting issues that has been done in so many games before. (not that the game in its current state isn't poorly balanced.)

Shotguns do need to be looked at though. I wish I could have commented on it before the change went in, but, the only thing that G1 did to shotguns was completely nuke their hit-reg. Before that it was fine. They were a viable option before G1 started to whack them out of the game with unnecessary nerfs, because other guns like the OCA/PMG/Carbine could still compete with a shotgun. Right now though, if you have two teams of equal skill, and one pulls out a shotgun, the other team will pull out a shotgun. This is especially the case in the shredder, where you have a full-auto shotty that threeshots from 30m. Thumper is just as close to being as smart as the Shredder. I know personally, I don't enjoy playing with shotguns, and it is infuriating when i am forced to pull out a shotgun to compete with existing shotguns. Thanks to G1, the meta has shifted to avoiding losing fights as much as possible through the means of corner camping and "car gameplay", both of which excel when used with shotguns. If you are in a car, you control the distance as a proper pioneer takes two decades worth of armaments to destroy and can easily push/get away, and if you run down a hallway with a shredder on the other end, you're likely dead and won't have a fighting chance as the first shot is pretty much a guaranteed 85 within 20 meters. Edited by Virgil

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If i couldn't play with friends, i'd never play this game again. The game is so inherently imbalanced i wouldn't even enjoy myself. The only way for me to enjoy myself now is to play with people of at least equal skill, so i'm not losing missions because i make a single mistake and then get one 400m spawn.
if you understand how the matchmaking system works you have no problem playing with friends in the same mission without being in a private group. if you play in the mission with the machines radar or ammo system just  OBLIGED spawn you 400 meters from the murder scene Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:
11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

if you understand how the matchmaking system works you have no problem playing with friends in the same mission without being in a private group. if you igrate in the mission with the machines radar or ammo - the system simply has prestiti you for 400 meters away from the scene of the murder
I understand how it works, but, your basically removing QOL for no reason. Making the game more frustrating to play. If i wanted to play with friends in your system, i have to add a bunch of extra steps and it's still a gamble. What the hell is prestiti?

On 8/24/2018 at 11:47 AM, Virgil said:
 What the hell is prestiti?
absolutely not . simple desire to help the company establish the game and potentially increase profits

you are looking for the prestige of playing in clans.

On 8/24/2018 at 11:35 AM, Virgil said:
I disagree, I actually think it should always go to the group leader of the bigger group in the team

I disagree, I actually think it should always go to the group leader of the bigger group in the team, or, to the highest rating. It's frustrating for several reasons. 1. You can get some r43 silver who doesn't know how to call for backup, or refuses to call for backup when necessary while ignoring chat, you can also get someone who crashes out of the game, and for those who don't know the only way to get someone who crashes back in, is to invite him to group, have everyone in group /dnd, call backup, and then un /dnd when they get back in the mission. Hard to do things of that nature with a pubby team leader who won't cooperate.

i'm still relatively certain that the majority of the really talented players you've come across, really don't cheat. most of them do push the boundaries with things like shader configs/crosshairs and and other things technically against the TOS for pure performance reasons. for whatever reason, a decent portion of APB's "higher end" players are pretty competitive, and a lot of them have competitive backgrounds.
the selection of a team leader system works adequately - I have 255 LV may be the leader player of T lv.   is a problem . 

if you know the call for help is not always advisable . sometimes you just need to remove the weak link and the team will win with fewer participants ?

my knowledge is far from starting from novice players I do not see hackers in the game . I realize every death me character and how it is honestly

I really believe that there are millions of us ! I really believe that the game can bring billions of profits !

Shouldn't have to pay for ignore/friends extenders.
Matt you said too that I should not pay for the extension of the ignore sheet . strange I offer money you refuse ! is it a charity ?

I've never purchased anything from the joker store, never will. Old players already have access to everything useful thats present there.
so you have no crown, no titles from the Joker shop ? do you play ?

maybe I'm wrong ? 

tell me maybe I'm a fool and a complete idiot ?         🤔

Edited by Yood

On 8/24/2018 at 5:25 AM, TheDogCatcher said:

Also I can't help feeling that unbanning all banned players was really stupid idea, ok so a small p;roportion of those players were probably unjustly banned but the vast majority weren't, APB has historically had one of the most  toxic communities ever and you've just let a huge number nasty sociopaths back into the game, .... so, well done with that

They could had investigated banned accounts case by case by request instead of just unbanning everyone and stripping off JT's and $ from all these accounts, including those who were unjustly/questionably banned. I've personally unjustly lost more than 33k JT's because of this, this was caused by many of these forum members who pressured LO to punish all banned players, however ultimately LO didn't allow us to have a proper ban appeal process in order to save our JT's and $.

2 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
They could had investigated banned accounts case by case by request instead of just unbanning everyone and stripping off JT's and $ from all these accounts, including those who were unjustly/questionably banned. I've personally unjustly lost more than 33k JT's because of this, this was caused by many of these forum members who pressured LO to punish all banned players, however ultimately LO didn't allow us to have a proper ban appeal process in order to save our JT's and $.
if they had gone through each and every banned account you would likely still be banned right now, and would remain so until sometime in the next decade, since there were almost 17,000 bans

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
if they had gone through each and every banned account you would likely still be banned right now, and would remain so until sometime in the next decade, since there were almost 17,000 bans

Decade? Do you really think that it would be that slow? I also highly doubt that there would be 17,000 ban appeals coming. :classic_laugh:

4 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
Decade? Do you really think that it would be that slow? I also highly doubt that there would be 17,000 ban appeals coming. :classic_laugh:
i thought it was rather obvious hyperbole

but i would very much assume that if it was on a request basis, orbit would put it out on twitter and facebook and perhaps even send out an email

that (plus the actual little orbit acquisition) would def catch a majority of people's attention - and yes every yahoo would send in an unban request imo, regardless of whether they actually cheated or not

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

give them some time. gamersfirst were hella experienced with the game yet they managed to ruin it. these guys are still new and they are learning. they are trying. what will happen if the shotguns remain unbalanced for a little while? do you remember when vas c2 trouble maker was relased? how many months did it stay overpowered like hell? how many months were people able to snipe you down from dmr ranges with it? the people that released it and enabled it to cause toxicity among forum-goers and players in game for almost a year. and little orbit has just arrived, they're trying to save the game that you people always say you love. so you should just chill a bit. let them learn by trial and error. if they make no mistakes it means they are not trying to change for the better. just like how the game was for years with g1.

all i'm saying is, just be grateful that you can still login and play and let them learn their stuff, fix the game and make apb great again.

3 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

give them some time. gamersfirst were hella experienced with the game yet they managed to ruin it. these guys are still new and they are learning. they are trying. what will happen if the shotguns remain unbalanced for a little while? do you remember when vas c2 trouble maker was relased? how many months did it stay overpowered like hell? how many months were people able to snipe you down from dmr ranges with it? the people that released it and enabled it to cause toxicity among forum-goers and players in game for almost a year. and little orbit has just arrived, they're trying to save the game that you people always say you love. so you should just chill a bit. let them learn by trial and error. if they make no mistakes it means they are not trying to change for the better. just like how the game was for years with g1.

all i'm saying is, just be grateful that you can still login and play and let them learn their stuff, fix the game and make apb great again.

Im not sure if its healthy, or helpful to constantly compare LO to G1 of old... cuz that's a pretty low fucking bar.

21 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but i would very much assume that if it was on a request basis, orbit would put it out on twitter and facebook and perhaps even send out an email

that (plus the actual little orbit acquisition) would def catch a majority of people's attention - and yes every yahoo would send in an unban request imo, regardless of whether they actually cheated or not

I'd assume that most of these cheat accounts are F2P accounts, why would even legit cheater see all that effort to get some old accounts back when they can just create new accounts?

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
1 hour ago, PoshDoll said:

Im not sure if its healthy, or helpful to constantly compare LO to G1 of old... cuz that's a pretty low fucking bar.
g1 was all we had before lo so... idk man.

we had nothing.  GamersFirst balances weapons ! and considering the Tickets Scam !

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:
6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I'd assume that most of these cheat accounts are F2P accounts, why would even legit cheater see all that effort to get some old accounts back when they can just create new accounts?
i think you'd be surprised sir.