54 minutes ago, Roxane said:
 Everything is your fault. You could have waited for the tarde system. : P
Unsure whether intentional or not 1.0

Hey Guys me again. as i stated up there i was scammed again before the trade update its now been 2 weeks since then and im angry. some maxed rank gold criminal took my raptor condor and wouldn't pay me back. that gun was my main primary and i haven't been able to level up because i dont have it. so basically im here to ask if anyone has a spare raptor condor they would donate to me. i know some people stopped taking this game serious and others might just feel bad i got robbed. ive already talked with the guy selali and hes not helping me because terms of engagement involving such scams have been changed. so essentially im screwed unless someone from the community pitches in to help me out like C00ky did. my char name is ThatGuyHD and depending on the outcome of this post i will either become another non sentimental player or maybe just maybe if im lucky i can go back to being a contributing player to this SCUMBAG community. i dont wanna throw names at anyone because maybe its still early. if anyone has had a similar set of events occur to them put them in the comments below. please help me.

2 hours ago, 1337lad said:

[text]

thank god we have a trading system so the idiots can’t shoot themselves in the foot anymore - probably just a matter of time until they find another way tho lol

can we get a forum rule about begging for free stuff 

Seriously 1337lad, I've said this before and I'll say it again a thousand times over the coming years; Do NOT trust random people on the internet. Do NOT trust random people on the internet. Do NOT trust random people on the internet!

4 hours ago, 1337lad said:

Hey Guys me again. as i stated up there i was scammed again before the trade update its now been 2 weeks since then and im angry. some maxed rank gold criminal took my raptor condor and wouldn't pay me back. that gun was my main primary and i haven't been able to level up because i dont have it. so basically im here to ask if anyone has a spare raptor condor they would donate to me. i know some people stopped taking this game serious and others might just feel bad i got robbed. ive already talked with the guy selali and hes not helping me because terms of engagement involving such scams have been changed. so essentially im screwed unless someone from the community pitches in to help me out like C00ky did. my char name is ThatGuyHD and depending on the outcome of this post i will either become another non sentimental player or maybe just maybe if im lucky i can go back to being a contributing player to this SCUMBAG community. i dont wanna throw names at anyone because maybe its still early. if anyone has had a similar set of events occur to them put them in the comments below. please help me.

please contribute to the community by leaving.
  • Thanks 5

23 hours ago, 1337lad said:

I'm sorry that someone scammed you and that you were foolish to trade two times before the trading system....but that's all on you.

LO quoted that "support will not be accepting scam ticket because they are implementing a trade system and player should avoid trading until then"

But you still went ahead an trade.....@CookiePuss was kind enough to offer you the gun you lost (Anubis) out of her/his (idk CookiePuss gender) inventory.

Don't take advantage of someone's kindness.....what I'm saying is, don't get greedy and don't use such a stupid excuse such as I can't play/I can't rank up without a Raptor 'Condor'....I'm been scammed multiple times since I've started playing....I have three acc...two with max chars...and another with a rank 147 gold char and I haven't spend a dime on that acc...I've just been playing with contact weapons...

I don't want turn this into a story....my point is be greatful for what get and don't be greedy.....I gave away all my Legends and I can still play the game...

So, stop being greedy

K Edited by Javanick
  • Like 1

You want a free Condor? Here you go:
uqBzOh6.gif Edited by AsgerLund

... so basically im here to ask if anyone has a spare raptor condor they would donate to me. i know some people stopped taking this game serious and others might just feel bad i got robbed. ive already talked with the guy selali and hes not helping me because terms of engagement involving such scams have been changed. so essentially im screwed...

The one thing i stopped taking serious for most are "I got scammed"-threads
Thanks for the laugh.
Get an N-Tec levels up just fine.

lel, with a name like that you might as well live up to the effing expectation... oh wait... the expectation is pre-puberty chatwarrior... never mind. Edited by Sniperturtle
Extra edgy banter added