• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Just thought I'd share some things I drew based on the Roleplay community over the years... I havnt done any in a while though, I dont draw very much, I'm more of a writer.

docschibi_zps1a0ce635.jpg

Canni Belle takign a Bath because she saw something bad and Dorado the Doctor interrogating Ardenn...

chibistuff_zpsef349042.jpg

Aiidoneus was my mentor for years int he game.... Mentor in PAIN... Canni Belle had to yell at him to stop so I could cook food for her sometimes...

sadkyo_zps92ab62bc.jpg
Kyotan crying 'cause I left the game for six months and he wanted me to come back...

I only found out way later I did kyotan's tattoos wrong.. woopsie..

Posted Image

Tomerant

Tomerant

Grunt

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 06-May 14

even tough I have no idea who the guys are, stuff looks funny :) With my painting talent it would take me month to make something like this :)

Edited by Tomerant, 03 May 2015 - 01:51 AM.

Elvedin Semanic - solo roamer of Grand Canyon

Tomerant - storage boyo

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

even tough I have no idea who the guys are, stuff looks funny :) With my painting talent it would take me month to make something like this :)

Most the players in this comic are long gone, though Canni still lurks around the RP areas. You'll mostly see my yellow clad detective during the Crafters Markets as I dont lay the character much any more outside of events or Roleplay Story Archs.

Each art piece was done in MS Paint with a really old crappy tablet. Took maybe an hour to do each. Figuring out the poses takes the most amount of time. :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users