DCas135

PVE Mode

Hello Everyone
A PVE mode should be added to APB Reloaded because I myself get burnt out of ether customizing things or killing other players. Then the drawback of wanting to play another game comes into play. Playing 8-bit minigames at an arcade in Social would help. Then you could win in-game money and joker tickets. Some ideas are checkers, chess, or 8-bit 1v1 flat fighter games, shooter games and some gambling games. All that would help the game feel like your immersed in the experience of the game, what ever that maybe. Plus it would give some relaxation after killing people all day in APB Reloaded or just burnt out of other stuff.

Waterfront has been empty too for us gold players and the one ones that have players in it is bronze. Some bots would help improve population as well in Waterfront and Financial. Keyaert a TGM suggested I should make a suggestion here. 

Edited by DCas135
  • Like 6

i thought this was going to be about adding ai to the game and i came in ready to sling insults

but no

i agree that social should have more "stuff" to interact with, altho with the current population numbers it might actually make jericho a ghost town lol

• Like 2

I don't think a PVE mode would really add much to APB. Especially no time soon. I can't even think of any PVE modes that wouldn't be anything aside from "novelty", where the fun would wear off rather fast.

But I'm not much of a PVE gamer anyways. So I'm biased.

i really like ur ideas, i find them intresting, i tought of of it lately for example a coop game vs Ai, survival stuff, it can easily be added, new content should the top priority in this game ofc after engine upgrade.

Small mini-games would be interesting, the PvE mode Im not too sure about this, this might help when the server isnt at peak but people will just abuse it and stay on PvE for the rest of the time.

I would like to see gambling in social too. Especially texas holdem poker. 👹

And i always wanted a car race district in APB. Races, bettings etc...

On 8/23/2018 at 2:24 PM, BXNNXD said:

i thought this was going to be about adding ai to the game and i came in ready to sling insults

but no

i agree that social should have more "stuff" to interact with, altho with the current population numbers it might actually make jericho a ghost town lol

Yeah that threw me off too.
Something new in social like this may help

With pop as low as it is, Im not sure if giving people more to do aside from missions / FC is a good idea.