Keshi

Let's make JMB's better

Make JMB's better  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should JMB stay as it is or make it better?

• yes
    • no
    • My suggestion on better jmb's

Well we all know the gambling of jmb's where you have 0.0001% chance of getting a legendary?
Some can spend 10dollars and get a legendary while others can spend 100 and not get 1.
I myself personally have around 510 dollars on jmb's and i only ever got 1 legendary.

I think the jmb's need some changes to make it a bit more worth, so that people do not get items they will never use. Like 95% of what we get we already own and will never clear up those pages of none needed items.
So here is what i think can be better

Legendary
30 day premium
365 days cars
180 days cars
$100.000 APB$
1500 JT

Some 15 days guns(but reduce the drop percentage for these 15 days guns by a bit...or a lot)
10 day premiums
5 day premiums
Random clothing piece(For example a hoodie from juggernaut pack)
$50.000 APB$
750 JT

Random 3 days guns (but reduce the drop percentages)
1 day premium
Random clothing(Like those baseball jersey's)
$10.000 APB$
200 JT
A symbol of Matt's beard (That is 1 good beard man...)

Reducing the weapon drops since most of us who spend money in the game already own permanent accountbound weapons and stuffs. We will never retrieve them from our mailbox leaving us with pages of 3 day & 10 day guns.
These chances will give the JMB some better value and less "this is a money gambling because i things i already own with $50dollars thrown in jmb's"
Because these changes can actually reduce the "this is a gambling" by a lot since you have a higher chance of getting something that is way better than 3 day atac's and stuff.

Edited by Keshi
Fixing my potato english
  • Like 2

Questions don't correlate with the answers provided, in your poll.

"Do you think you're smart, or are you really just stupid?"

Yes #                            No #

Also, all these posts wanting changes are ResidentSleeper af, how about let's focus on things that are actually broken such as the network infrastructure issues, the terrible balance changes, improve optimisation of the game on modern hardware without needing to use external programs to achieve below-average framerate for a below-average looking game, etc. Furthermore, the last time this community voted on their preferences for changes to be made to this game, it threw the game even deeper into the shitter, and is borderline killing off the remaining population of the game right now. 

So whatever your question is, add an optional response to be "stop making useless suggestions, and let LO focus on making changes that are actually gamebreaking".

Edited by ShadowXS
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Questions don't correlate with the answers provided, in your poll.

"Do you think you're smart, or are you really just stupid?"

Yes #                            No #

Also, all these posts wanting changes are ResidentSleeper af, how about let's focus on things that are actually broken such as the network infrastructure issues, the terrible balance changes, improve optimisation of the game on modern hardware without needing to use external programs to achieve below-average framerate for a below-average looking game, etc. Furthermore, the last time this community voted on their preferences for changes to be made to this game, it threw the game even deeper into the shitter, and is borderline killing off the remaining population of the game right now. 

So whatever your question is, add an optional response to be "stop making useless suggestions, and let LO focus on making changes that are actually gamebreaking".

You do know that the team from LO is divided in teams right? Meaning who ever working on the engine or netcoding isnt the same one working on armas(if there is a team for it that is)
Broken weapons with fixes are already on OTW for testing but they are not gonna rush. So while they are slowly finding the right balance for the guns, checking the JMB's wont hurt.

54 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

how about let's focus on things that are actually broken such as the network infrastructure issues, the terrible balance changes, improve optimisation of the game on modern hardware without needing to use external programs to achieve below-average framerate for a below-average looking game, etc.

Every time I see someone make a comment like this about game studio priorities I gotta wonder what they understand the term "developer" to mean.
  • Like 2

Yes, JMBs should stay as they are or be made better.

Jeebus, poll tutorial when?

I think you missed the core issue. It's usually big spenders and/or long time supporters buying a bunch of these I imagine.

Guess what they get out of it:

The only thing actually worth your time
A long car lease or gun lease for something you already own permanently
A slightly longer gun lease for a gun you own permanently
A gun lease for a gun you own permanently

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genobee said:

I think you missed the core issue. It's usually big spenders and/or long time supporters buying a bunch of these I imagine.

This could be solved if Joker Boxes got their own exclusive (non-time-limited) content that isn't Legendary quality, but that's more development work so I dunno.

5 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Also, all these posts wanting changes are ResidentSleeper af, how about let's focus on things that are actually broken such as the network infrastructure issues, the terrible balance changes, improve optimisation of the game on modern hardware without needing to use external programs to achieve below-average framerate for a below-average looking game, etc. 

It is almost like development teams are made up numerous different people that work on different roles dependent on their skill sets.

are downvotes the new upvotes? 🤔

4 hours ago, Nite said:
7 hours ago, Genobee said:

This could be solved if Joker Boxes got their own exclusive (non-time-limited) content that isn't Legendary quality, but that's more development work so I dunno.
True, thats if the code is complicated enough to make changes to it

I think legendaries should have a 1 to 3% chance if it really is like. 001 nonsense. But I do believe that something like overwatch 1 legendary every 25 regardless of if you got one before" would be a decent system at least, even if it was increased to 35 or 40 for APB. So you have a chance before then but if not then you will get it anyways

I think it should be standard practice in the video game industry to disclose odds.  I want to see the odds (shut up Han)!

Additionally, I wish they would improve the other rewards.  I like a lot in your list.  I wish you could opt for some small pittance of JTs/in-game cash over weapon trials though.  To the vast majority of us, the weapon leases are super useless.  Allow us to trade duplicates of anything for JTs or in-game cash.  Just make the whole system a little more rewarding/less frustrating.

Lastly, there should be a guaranteed Legendary after opening a certain number of JMBs, 50-100, for those with awful luck.

From my experience, it honestly feels like the odds are anything but shady.  There's what, 23ish items in a JMB? So 1 in 23?  That sound's about right based on my experience.  The times in the past I've tried for legendaries, getting 1-3 10+2x JMB packs has netted me my target Legendary.  My sample size is low though.

Edited by mynd
  • Like 1

I voted Yes . leave the box alone .( this is the company's profit .) it is better to revise the system of accrual of game money in missions and tasks . so that players could buy more weapons at auctions .

15 hours ago, Genobee said:

i mean that one gives you a 365day car, which also unlocks its permanent version, thats how i got a 4 slot fresno and cisco and even a bishada/jericho rip

17 hours ago, Keshi said:

Well we all know the gambling of jmb's where you have 0.0001% chance of getting a legendary?
Some can spend 10dollars and get a legendary while others can spend 100 and not get 1.
I myself personally have around 510 dollars on jmb's and i only ever got 1 legendary.

I think the jmb's need some changes to make it a bit more worth, so that people do not get items they will never use. Like 95% of what we get we already own and will never clear up those pages of none needed items.
So here is what i think can be better

Legendary
30 day premium
365 days cars
180 days cars
$100.000 APB$
1500 JT

Some 15 days guns(but reduce the drop percentage for these 15 days guns by a bit...or a lot)
10 day premiums
5 day premiums
Random clothing piece(For example a hoodie from juggernaut pack)
$50.000 APB$
750 JT

Random 3 days guns (but reduce the drop percentages)
1 day premium
Random clothing(Like those baseball jersey's)
$10.000 APB$
200 JT
A symbol of Matt's beard (That is 1 good beard man...)

Reducing the weapon drops since most of us who spend money in the game already own permanent accountbound weapons and stuffs. We will never retrieve them from our mailbox leaving us with pages of 3 day & 10 day guns.
These chances will give the JMB some better value and less "this is a money gambling because i things i already own with $50dollars thrown in jmb's"
Because these changes can actually reduce the "this is a gambling" by a lot since you have a higher chance of getting something that is way better than 3 day atac's and stuff.

Get rid of the stupid 365 day lease for cars and the 180 days car lease, it's not even worth it. Also the earning money aspect, is also not worth it. You can make 100,000 apb in a couple of missions.
7 hours ago, mynd said:

I think it should be standard practice in the video game industry to disclose odds.  I want to see the odds (shut up Han)!

Additionally, I wish they would improve the other rewards.  I like a lot in your list.  I wish you could opt for some small pittance of JTs/in-game cash over weapon trials though.  To the vast majority of us, the weapon leases are super useless.  Allow us to trade duplicates of anything for JTs or in-game cash.  Just make the whole system a little more rewarding/less frustrating.

Lastly, there should be a guaranteed Legendary after opening a certain number of JMBs, 50-100, for those with awful luck.

From my experience, it honestly feels like the odds are anything but shady.  There's what, 23ish items in a JMB? So 1 in 23?  That sound's about right based on my experience.  The times in the past I've tried for legendaries, getting 1-3 10+2x JMB packs has netted me my target Legendary.  My sample size is low though.

Try 300 boxes and not getting a legendary. The Box in question, The Duck. Because of that, I don't buy boxes anymore, plus the car lease and the weapon trials.... smh

Your poll is broken and useless. Neither of the "Yes" and "No" options can work, as the question would conflict with itself. The third option is biased, as there's no alternative for those that disagree.

Polls really need to be disabled, as clearly there is nobody in this community capable of using them correctly.

I think after 25 to 50 boxes you should have the Legendary in your inventory, if you get it earlier the counter resets. The winning odds of all stuff included also should be displayed.

Instead of random weapon leases, there could be a selector with all or selectors for a specific weapon type (SMG’s, AR’s, Rifles…).

Consumables Selector, maybe. I’m not sure on this, because you might have leads of them in your inventory.

Edited by M4N!4C

25 boxes seems a rather low amount for a guaranteed legendary. This would floud the market completely.

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

25 boxes seems a rather low amount for a guaranteed legendary. This would floud the market completely.

this should be considered how much money is spent on 25 boxes , how many gold boxes you get, what is the percentage increase in total loyalty ...
may 38 box should just include a legendary weapon Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, M4N!4C said:

I think after 25 to 50 boxes you should have the Legendary in your inventory, if you get it earlier the counter resets. The winning odds of all stuff included also should be displayed.

Instead of random weapon leases, there could be a selector with all or selectors for a specific weapon type (SMG’s, AR’s, Rifles…).

Consumables Selector, maybe. I’m not sure on this, because you might have leads of them in your inventory.

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Agreed with Kevkof, 25 is too low. Setting it to 50 would be fair though.

4 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Well 100 should do the trick
But some might think it is too high while i think it seems....alright? lol

3 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Far too high.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
1 hour ago, Keshi said:
Far too high.
Im wondering, DO you think acquiring a legendary should ever require spending more than you would for an account bound ARMAS weapon ?

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Im wondering, DO you think acquiring a legendary should ever require spending more than you would for an account bound ARMAS weapon ?

idk but i feel like $50 is too low, and $100 could be too high but you got to keep the cashflow going somehow. But i rather have a guarantee 1 if i spend around $100 than spending $400 and never get 1

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

idk but i feel like $50 is too low, and $100 could be too high but you got to keep the cashflow going somehow. But i rather have a guarantee 1 if i spend around $100 than spending $400 and never get 1
50 is literally a fullprice fullfledged game. they are worse than other weapons. "blackmarket" value used to be lower (and probably still is)

all this guaranteed stuff is nonsense though anyway.

2 minutes ago, neophobia said:
50 is literally a fullprice fullfledged game. they are worse than other weapons. "blackmarket" value used to be lower (and probably still is)

all this guaranteed stuff is nonsense though anyway.
well then the best way to make JMB better than is to leave the droprate
And give us something better than 3day guns, or allow us to sell/trade these trail weapons in the market