ultim8killer

battleye constantly kicking player out of the server

yesterday been playing normally all of a sudden i got kicked from the district and a pop up came stating, you were kicked by battleye for the following reason : client not responding.
disconnected and reconnected still getting the same problem.
unistalled battleye from pc and reinstalled still getting the same problem.
please give me a way to resolve this issue

Not sure if this helps but i do have few following basics suggestions for you and i really hope it'll somehow fix your problem

1- Repair your game through the launcher.
2- Make sure you're running the game through APB_BEprogram (not APBprogram) and make sure it is Named that way exactly.

DLSbFBG.png

3-Run it as administrator.

Edited by Sameriah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

try to disable all the spacious programs and fix the game through the launcher

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Sameriah said:

Not sure if this helps but i do have few following basics suggestions for you and i really hope it'll somehow fix your problem

1- Repair your game through the launcher.
2- Make sure you're running the game through APB_BEprogram (not APBprogram) and make sure it is Named that way exactly.

DLSbFBG.png

3-Run it as administrator.

i have just tried ur suggestion and it worked thank u ^.^

I still have problems, the same thing 'Client not responding'.
I have reinstalled/repaired the game, verified the firewall is not stopping BE or abp. even tried with the FW off. went to a hard line. still have trouble getting in.
 I know I have crap internet simply cause I'm at the 'End of the line' some 25 miles from the 'Head-in'
I know I have a win7 with a lie that says I can up to win10. I need a new rig. I don't think its my rig but I wrote my specs to see if any of you others having this issue are running an older win7 with that bull crap upgrade to win 10. After a while it no longer takes updates. I still run the update hoping it updates the older programs.
So I'm lookin into a new one

Yeah a friend of mine is having the same problem, he can only join the Bronze districts but other than that, he gets kicked.

tried administrator, it worked the first time in. but after that kicks were back.
Tried out OTW both as admin and regular. no dice keeps kicking me. bet its win defender...

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

tried administrator, it worked the first time in. but after that kicks were back.
Tried out OTW both as admin and regular. no dice keeps kicking me. bet its win defender...

win defender is integrated at such a deep level that BE should not have any kinda issue with it. Its actually very unlikely that win defender is the cause. 

On 8/23/2018 at 2:20 AM, ultim8killer said:

yesterday been playing normally all of a sudden i got kicked from the district and a pop up came stating, you were kicked by battleye for the following reason : client not responding

That happens to me when I have lag on my end and it makes my computer freeze.
Like they said try to repair APB but also make sure other things not needed are not running either.

4 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
7 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

win defender is integrated at such a deep level that BE should not have any kinda issue with it. Its actually very unlikely that win defender is the cause. 
yea, I had no better luck with it off. I thought I might be, because when I looked to what was allowed/not allowed. there was nothing. no programs listed as allowed or anything