• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Jusfury

Jusfury

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-April 14

I purchased for a 3 month Commander package. ($79.99)

I got that but didn't get the bonus 6399 GC1 that was suppose to come with it.

I checked and double checked.  I'm suppose to get 6399 GC1 with what I ordered.

I'm not trying to be too upset.  But if I order something off a website that the results should show instantly.  Then why am I waiting?

What's going on with your site?

Now I'm getting cheated out of real $!

On a side note:

I was also cheated out of 20 red when I bought an Intercepter Speedster Key on the auction.  I got the message that I won the item but never got the key.

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • 1091 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11

Assuming you've not done so already, you should try contacting support through the ticket system. You're more likely to get a prompt response there than here. As for the 20 red, did you check your mail at an in-game mailbox (Blue US-style mailbox, marked as a envelope on the map)?

[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users