5 replies to this topic

Chantelle Barrow

Chantelle Barrow

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 29-January 15

Hello guys!

Making event - Slaughterville Death Match. Who can take part? Players lvl 10-15. What rules? No healing, no buffs, no debuffs, only you and your weapon! If there will be a lot of players, we can make Team Death Match. PM Chantelle Barrow in game for more information!

23igphx.jpg

This event not about rewards, its about fun. So, please follow the rules of Event, and play fair.

Event place(Do not cross red line!):

2vklpol.jpg

Deathmatch

1127ars.jpg

1. All players who want to take part in competition meet near Slaughterville NPC's. ("Meeting" on map)

2. Event Manager counting competetives, register them.

3. After everyone is ready, going to place "Enter" on map.

4. Every 30 second 1 player enters labyrinth. The DeathMatch begins!

Prohibited:

Selfhealing, healing another player, using all kind of buffs and debuffs, campering attacking holsted player.

Killing case:

If you were killed, folow next steps:

- Holster;

- Type in /region chat who have killed you;

- Go back to Slaughterville

- Heal yourself with benevolence!

- Enter labyrinth again.

Weapons:

You can use any weapon you want, be carefull there are a lot of places players can climb on.

Armor:

You can use every armor you want.

Winners:

Player who have reached 10(?) kills mark first - win the match!

Team DeathMatch

287arm.jpg

1. All players who want to take part in competition meet near Slaughterville NPC's. ("Meeting" on map)

2. Event Manager counting competetives, teams, register them.

3. Players wearing black or white T-Shirts, depends on your team color.

3. After everyone is ready, going to place "White team" or "Black team" on map.

4. When both teams are at start points Team DeathMatch begins!

Prohibited:

Selfhealing, healing another player, using all kind of buffs and debuffs, campering attacking holsted player.

Killing case:

If you were killed, folow next steps:

- Holster;

- Type in /region chat who have killed you;

Go back to Slaughterville

- Heal yourself with benevolence!

- Enter labyrinth again.

Weapons:

You can use any weapon you want, be carefull there are a lot of places players can climb on.

Armor:

Every one must see the color of your T-shirt from shooting distance.

Winners:

Team reached 20(?) kills mark first - win the match!

Edited by Chantelle Barrow, 08 February 2015 - 02:31 AM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Great Idea, Chantalle! If you need help from the Fallen Angels Gank Club, PM Lucy Parsons/Iwwchi/August Spies or Kit Southworth/Kitness Everdeen in game, or hit us up on the forum!

Edited by KittheRed, 03 February 2015 - 08:29 PM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Chantelle Barrow

Chantelle Barrow

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 29-January 15

Great Idea, Chantalle! If you need help from the Fallen Angels Gank Club, PM Lucy Parsons/Iwwchi/August Spies or Kit Southworth/Kitness Everdeen in game, or hit us up on the forum!

The only help I need - advertisement. Will be hard to find people for this event. So if some can use Global chats and will advertise event- cool (I dont have global chat). I think we can manage levels range as well. To make players with other level able to take part. 

Chantelle Barrow

Chantelle Barrow

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 29-January 15

As well I'm thinkg to allow stanch wound, but only with bandages players can scavenge from slaughterville nodes. But it will be hard to control "cheaters" so this feature can be realised only on fair play way.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

When you have solid dates and times, I can talk to Augie about posting the event on Gank Club. We may also be able to provide "refs" for the event. 

I think the best way to control cheaters is zero healing and using referees. Not allowing healing at all is best, so if a ref sees any healing animation, the player is asked to leave the arena. If the player fails to leave or continues trying to score kills, the ref can "remove" them from the arena (so employing higher level flagged refs is a necessity).

We can also help advertise on global if you like and spread the word to our respective clans...hit me up in a PM if you like if you want to use us for this....it sounds fun!

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Chantelle Barrow

Chantelle Barrow

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 29-January 15

I dont know how PM people who has 2 words at nickname :) Have tryed to PM, but commant took only first word... Will ask Hazmats :) Referees are good idea! We should cooperate some how at game :)

UPD, They taught me to do this :) I've added all nicknames U putted at first post to friends, will PM when some online!

Edited by Chantalle, 05 February 2015 - 04:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users