• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

Hello, my account get banned for no reason..

3 hours ago i bought the trouble maker, and i get a reward code for 15 days premiums, i try to redem the code but it dosnt work, i try a lot of times but i never get my 15 days premiums, i go to eat and when i come back i logg in my account in google chrome and i see  i have 1104 days premium .-.

But my g1c disspaear, i try to loggin in the game but my account got banned for a bug in the marketplace...

Now i lost all my items and characters for a bug in the marketplace...

I got the premium code.....

I send a ticket but i dont kwon if i can get unbanned..

srry for my bad english

byee and ty for read this..

Abysymal

Abysymal

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3845 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

I'm banned as well, it's temporary while they're fixing the issue.

Also, why would you try to redeem the code roughly 70 times? Even if you had 200 days of premium, that means you still redeemed that code waaay too many times.

I don't buy that it was a mistake. Furthermore, every time I've redeemed premium, it has instantly shown on my account.

To me, you sound like someone who got scared that they might end up banning people for exploiting the infinite premium bug. That's just my thought.

Mad? No... I'm the only sane one left!

I play Dota and Dark Souls these days... APB is a "Watch to see if it turns into anything decent" game now.

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

Also, why would you try to redeem the code roughly 70 times? Even if you had 200 days of premium, that means you still redeemed that code waaay too many times.

I don't buy that it was a mistake. Furthermore, every time I've redeemed premium, it has instantly shown on my account.

To me, you sound like someone who got scared that they might end up banning people for exploiting the infinite premium bug. That's just my thought.

Whenever I redeem a premium code (or any code for that matter), it doesn't show up until I leave/refresh the redeem codes page.

I don't know where you got 70 from though.

recapitulation_by_vhm_alex%20edit1_zps1r

DreO

DreO

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2441 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Whenever I redeem a premium code (or any code for that matter), it doesn't show up until I leave/refresh the redeem codes page.

This is true. The g1c and the premium do not update while still on the redeem page so it is possible that someone may have tried to redeem a code multiple times because they thought it was not taking it and the code didn't disappear from their list.

DreO

Pranking

Pranking

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3338 posts
  • Joined 12-June 13

Math

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

I put the redeem code, i redeem then, i go to the shop, but i didnt get my 15 days premiums, i try it a lot of times.. i go to eat and i come back i see my 1104 days premiums and my account banned, for a bug in his marketplace, I was not aware that the marketplace was wrong... now im banned

Novanglus

Novanglus

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 28-January 15

Hi.  I'll admit I'm a bit of a noob at this game and have only been playing for about 6 weeks.  I too have encountered the same problem of being banned from, seemingly, out of the blue.  I purchased a premium account about 2 weeks ago.  I got a code box today that I redeemed, but only redeemed it once.  It awarded me 30 days Premium.  My premium counter didnt seem to change at that time, but the code disappeared and I couldn't use it again.

This is my first post on this forum, but from what I've read this evening in recent threads, it seems like this is a widespread issue.  So I'm wondering, when exactly this problem started?  From what Mr. Tiggs wrote in the "Emergency Server Maintenance" thread, some people have already been unbanned?  So it's my understanding that if my account is still banned, I need to contact support?  Just trying to figure this out, and how to fix it.

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

yes it dosnt show up, but you cant use the code again...

mynd

mynd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4287 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12

I think a lot of false bans have occurred and I hope they sort this out ASAP.  A trusted friend got banned today and he wasn't even around until just a short while ago.

It seems that anyone that visited Armas today or redeemed even one code in the last day was banned maybe?

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

Hi.  I'll admit I'm a bit of a noob at this game and have only been playing for about 6 weeks.  I too have encountered the same problem of being banned from, seemingly, out of the blue.  I purchased a premium account about 2 weeks ago.  I got a code box today that I redeemed, but only redeemed it once.  It awarded me 30 days Premium.  My premium counter didnt seem to change at that time, but the code disappeared and I couldn't use it again.

This is my first post on this forum, but from what I've read this evening in recent threads, it seems like this is a widespread issue.  So I'm wondering, when exactly this problem started?  From what Mr. Tiggs wrote in the "Emergency Server Maintenance" thread, some people have already been unbanned?  So it's my understanding that if my account is still banned, I need to contact support?  Just trying to figure this out, and how to fix it.

Im banned too, i send a ticket to the support and i create this topic

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

i try to redem this a lot of time because i didint get my premium.. I was not aware that the marketplace was wrong.

DreO

DreO

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2441 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

Yes, if you are still banned, open a support ticket and politely explain your story. Be polite though. Raging at support isn't going to make them want to help you more.

DreO

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Yes, if you are still banned, open a support ticket and politely explain your story. Be polite though. Raging at support isn't going to make them want to help you more.

I opened a ticket before everything went down stating i kept getting errors. Got banned for it after getting an automated response

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

DreO

DreO

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2441 posts
  • Joined 12-November 12

I opened a ticket before everything went down stating i kept getting errors. Got banned for it after getting an automated response

They likely haven't even read your ticket yet so that is why it didn't prevent you from getting banned.

DreO

stannmiranda

stannmiranda

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 09-February 12

happenned to me too. Was pretty disheartening to see. But thankfully its just a bug. 

Joker NA East ENF -OFCstannmiranda CRIM -stannmiranda
Posted Image

InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1048 posts
  • Joined 19-April 13

I got a code box today that I redeemed, but only redeemed it once.  It awarded me 30 days Premium.  My premium counter didnt seem to change at that time, but the code disappeared and I couldn't use it again.

Support will more than likely unban your account very soon. You have only redeemed the code once, and G1 can see how many times codes have been redeemed (i'm assuming) so they will know that you have not exploited the bug.

If your accoint is not unbanned within a reasonable amount of time (i'd assume 24 hours) then send a ticket into gamersfirst support and let them know of the situation.

support.gamersfirst.com

wgF8PwK.png aLb1IOv.png jCnXVd5.png

q9K7xzJ.png

Deadliest

Deadliest

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3290 posts
  • Joined 21-May 13

thats what u get for buying the c2!

Australia.youtube  

Spoiler

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

They likely haven't even read your ticket yet so that is why it didn't prevent you from getting banned.

Kept trying the codes for awhile till they took armas down. Think maby despite the error messages they worked? o.o

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Sakurachan

Sakurachan

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Joined 21-November 10

been a while since i checked the forums and this is the first thing i see. hahaah

Posted Image

R.I.P. RTW

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

thats what u get for buying the c2!

i bought it for 30 days

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

So, Tiggs is aware, which is obvious. How this is getting fixed, I don't know, but for sure a lot of accounts are going to be investigated and fixed, or there's going to be a massive unban from a specific date to some other date. Either way, this is getting worked on.

Volant

Volant

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 06-April 13

So, Tiggs is aware, which is obvious. How this is getting fixed, I don't know, but for sure a lot of accounts are going to be investigated and fixed, or there's going to be a massive unban from a specific date to some other date. Either way, this is getting worked on.

Yea but, i try to redem a lot of times, and i dont kwon if i going to get unbanned, GamersFirst when peek into my account may think that try to take advantage of the bug ..

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

Yea but, i try to redem a lot of times, and i dont kwon if i going to get unbanned, GamersFirst when peek into my account may think that try to take advantage of the bug ..

Once support gets back online you can appeal you can appeal your case if you're one of those who didn't get unbanned.

Margravine

Margravine

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Joined 06-February 13

WHY is such a nice company like G1 not using AJAX to update page information.....

mynd

mynd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4287 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12

Once support gets back online you can appeal you can appeal your case if you're one of those who didn't get unbanned.

This option is unacceptable for people that didn't do anything wrong and were victims of a poorly run script.  Support is going to take ages, especially under these circumstances.  Their track record for competence isn't very high either.  Cut and paste responses are too common.

They need to revert all bans and then manually examine offenders one by one and take actions accordingly that do not exceed removing exploited G1C/premium or handing out bans longer than 30 days imo.

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

http://forums.gamers...y-the-bug-bans/

Continue this discussion in that thread, please. Closing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users