• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

s1nykul

s1nykul

Initiate

• Wasteland Engineer - Decon
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

I wish to express my discontent over the way GORE weapons such as the Lunatic are crafted. Having a possibility of failure is all well and good when the materials are found in game.

However, when one purchases with real money materials for crafting, such as GORE enhancements, I feel the chances of a sucessful craft of items such as the Lunatic should be 100%.

This is the first time in 18 months of playing Fallen Earth and several thousand hours put in that I feel I have been ripped off.

What do I expect to be done about this seeing as I knew the risks? Well if Gamersfirst are just like every other corporation where profit comes before customer satisfaction then I expect nothing to be done and this message to be ignored or at best brushed aside with some trite comment about it being just the way it is.

If Gamersfirst do indeed put the customer before profit, I would expect some recompense and the production of a GORE weapon using an Optimal Crate to be sucessful 100% of the time. It's not like GORE enhancements can be found in game as easily as scrap coppper.

I live in hope of some serious consideration to the above mentioned way in which GORE wepaons are crafted. Should I just be fobbed of with some "That's the way it is, you knew the risks" canned response, I will certainly be reluctant to make any further cash purchases for Fallen Earth. In fact I am unlikely to ever put cash into the game again.

In the 18 months I have been playing Fallen Earth this is the first time I have felt aggrieved.

Other than this, thank you for providing what in my opinion is by far the best mmo game out there. Please don't spoil my experience completely, show me that Gamersfirt care more about it's client base than a quick dollar.

s1nykul

s1nykul

Initiate

• Wasteland Engineer - Decon
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

I was told to post here after submitting the above to support... I am obviously wasting my time. I won't be wasting anymore money.

Quote from above... "Well if Gamersfirst are just like every other corporation where profit comes before customer satisfaction then I expect nothing to be done and this message to be ignored"

Obviously profit comes before customer satisfaction

Edited by s1nykul, 04 February 2015 - 01:18 PM.

_yy_

_yy_

Conscript

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14

If they change it now. Can you imagine what a wave of butthurt will rise? Though I do think they should have made it 100% with enhancement from the start. 

R.I.P  Banned for flagging up.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7739 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Material cost should have went down with the recent nerf... but didn't.

Upgrade chance should have also been increased as the weapons weren't as insane anymore.... but wasn't.

I would also agree that upgrade chance with enhancers should be 100% when the weapons are clearly outclassed now, but that also means the base upgrade chances should still be improved on to a degree. Granted I only say this because it's the only weapon in-game which could benefit from the marketplace.

Not that I didn't point out the first two points before the last patch during open testing or anything <_<

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

joythai

joythai

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 26-February 15

I wish to express my discontent over the way GORE weapons such as the Lunatic are crafted. Having a possibility of failure is all well and good when the materials are found in game.

However, when one purchases with real money materials for crafting, such as GORE enhancements, I feel the chances of a sucessful craft of items such as the Lunatic should be 100%.

This is the first time in 18 months of playing Fallen Earth and several thousand hours put in that I feel I have been ripped off.

What do I expect to be done about this seeing as I knew the risks? Well if Gamersfirst are just like every other corporation where profit comes before customer satisfaction then I expect nothing to be done and this message to be ignored or at best brushed aside with some trite comment about it being just the way it is.

If Gamersfirst do indeed put the customer before profit, I would expect some recompense and the production of a GORE weapon using an Optimal Crate to be sucessful 100% of the time. It's not like GORE enhancements can be found in game as easily as scrap coppper.

I live in hope of some serious consideration to the above mentioned way in which GORE wepaons are crafted. Should I just be fobbed of with some "That's the way it is, you knew the risks" canned response, I will certainly be reluctant to make any further cash purchases for Fallen Earth. In fact I am unlikely to ever put cash into the game again.

In the 18 months I have been playing Fallen Earth this is the first time I have felt aggrieved.

Other than this, thank you for providing what in my opinion is by far the best mmo game out there. Please don't spoil my experience completely, show me that Gamersfirt care more about it's client base than a quick dollar.

joythai

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13

My advice would be to not make gore weapons :P

I agree with yy that to change now wouldn't exactly be fair to those of us who made gore weapons in the past and had lots of failures (myself included) but I also agree with nysek that since gore weapons aren't anywhere close to being top tier weapons anymore they should be much easier to make now.  I honestly think this is less "greedy capitalistic pig" gamers first wanting to make a killing selling gore enhancements on marketplace (lol) and more that they are way too lazy to make any changes to this mostly dead game.

You realize DT/dome weapons are way better and have no chance of failure right?  Or that there are extremely cheap basic craftable weapons that are 99% as good as gore weapons?  (and often times better... tier 3 weapons are the only ones that don't just majorly suck) No offense but only a sucker would spend money/waste time making gore weapons at this point...  Especially with all the cheap duped DT weapons on AH nowadays *cough* traveling salesman, gogohotboy, lordwixx *cough* cant think of the other names of the main sellers off hand but it's hilarious...

edit: and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, gamersfirst customer service and their canned responses are the worst, I sympathize with you, but I doubt anything will be done.

Edited by travis spheres, 01 March 2015 - 06:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users