Sign in to follow this  
N0rbat

Who else cant wait for BattleEye?

What is wrong with going after the sites that sell hacks? They sell programs that hurt the publischer/owners propperty! Pop drops, less income, bad reputation, and so on, thats illegal to me.

I don't see a difference to somebody vandalising my stuff. 

Lawyer up and sew their pants off, simple and most effective!

18 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

A simple google search will show you that most of the "Major" hack providers spoof HWID's with their launchers. HWID bans don't do squat for F2P games.

At the end of the day, it's literally impossible to stop these people from constantly re-rolling. 

Its not impossible, there are some suggestions that could work, or at least reduce greatly the impact of rerolling.

8 hours ago, N0rbat said:

Tried to play missions last 3 days and i tried to stay in positive mood but just honestly it was so many low ranks playing full aimbot... and yes i can see a difference between good player and a cheater and there is so many cheaters right now

[...]

Hmmm

Way in the beginning I thought my opp was god like. So I asked them what to do so I can at least be better cannon fodder. They laughed 1st but told me. It took months but I got better. People often think opp is cheating while you are facing a 4000+ hour player as a newby. They will smash you hard man, real hard

There are cheaters in game, *every game has them*. You talk as if we are overblown with them. I think its colourfull talk, however I could be wrong.

If there are really that many cheaters, donwload and install OBS (streamer software) capture the cheating, post it on youtube. We should see cheating vids from everyday that you play, since according to you there are almost always cheaters when you play.

Make sure you tell our littleOrbit friends about it. They bring new and good energy to the game. Let them take care of it

Take note though, talking about preceived cheaters on the forums, just feeds cheating trolls. Dont discuss it in depth here. 

BTW there should no priority to do mayor changes to a game when it has problems with just running stable. Let it run well, then look at the rest. That;s probably what littleORbit does

And to be on topic. BattleEye cant be cheap

Edited by Gamma64c

12 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

I'm going to laugh when battle eye becomes a thing and all of you people continue to cry about cheaters bypassing it.

Thats what will happen, indeed.

1 minute ago, Techdev said:

What is wrong with going after the sites that sell hacks? They sell programs that hurt the publischer/owners propperty! Pop drops, less income, bad reputation, and so on, thats illegal to me.

I don't see a difference to somebody vandalising my stuff. 

Lawyer up and sew their pants off, simple and most effective!

because lawyers and court cases are expensive, and because not all the cheat sites/creators are subject to american laws

2 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

Hmmm

Way in the beginning I thought my opp was god like. So I asked them what to do so I can at least be better cannon fodder. They laughed 1st but told me. It took months but I got better. People often think opp is cheating while you are facing a 4000+ hour player as a newby. They will smash you hard man, real hard

There are cheaters in game, *every game has them*. You talk as if we are overblown with them. I think its colourfull talk, however I could be wrong.

If there are really that many cheaters, donwload and install OBS (streamer software) capture the cheating, post it on youtube. We should see cheating vids from everyday that you play, since according to you there are almost always cheaters when you play.

Make sure you tell our littleOrbit friends about it. They bring new and good energy to the game. Let them take care of it

Take note though, talking about preceived cheaters on the forums, just feeds cheating trolls. Dont discuss it in depth here. 

newbie? i have been playing APB since its launch man.. already played around 5000 hours on APB total.. so i can decide between players already...

4 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

newbie? i have been playing APB since its launch man.. already played around 5000 hours on APB total.. so i can decide between players already...

I never called you one.  Pls re-read my post. I have less than 2000hrs, collectively over my accounts, so I am a newbie. I just said how it was for me, when I started out.

You have a nice day

{Going back to my SWToR and free Overwatch weekend|

Edited by Gamma64c

1 minute ago, Gamma64c said:

I never called you one.  Pls re-read my post. I have less than 2000hrs, collectively over my accounts, so I am a newbie. I just said how it was for me, when I started out.

You have a nice day

your idea is fine but we shouldnt post videos here or theey will be probably deleted because of name and shame

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

your idea is fine but we shouldnt post videos here or theey will be probably deleted because of name and shame

You can still post indirectly, by referencing us to your twitter account and announcing new vids posted on youtube, via twitter

double post, ignore

Edited by Gamma64c

3 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

You can still post indirectly, by referencing us to your twitter account and announcing new vids posted on youtube, via twitter

didnt know that.. on prevoius forum i think every topic with any video evidence from other sources as well was always closed by mods i think

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

didnt know that.. on prevoius forum i think every topic with any video evidence from other sources as well was always closed by mods i think

Think of the old company as a bunch of morons who never ran a business before.

They would ban people for winning against streamers because the streamer cried cheats.

Putting a twitter link or youtube link in your signature should be fine.

And yes there were some on full aim bot I was taken out over 100 away with a hand gun and them not missing.... i mean what the heck is that to have to do that just to kill someone

not that hard to kill someone playing legit so it makes no sense to me to bot but yeah some are full aimbot wall hack etc

32 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

I'm going to laugh when battle eye becomes a thing and all of you people continue to cry about cheaters bypassing it.

I am sure they will bypass it on day one. There is a reason why Battleeye games are this cheater infested. But give it a month or to set up everything correctly and id say it might somehow work well because there aren't that many Players anyway. All we can do is wait. 

34 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

this

I'm sure all it will take is for any given player to personally witness a blatant cheater vanish from the game mid-match and they'll start believing BattlEye is there and working.

Which kind of makes me sad that future bans will no longer be broadcasted, I personally believe they went a good way towards getting people to believe the anti-cheat was actually doing its job (all those forum signatures of cheaters getting Fairfighted mid-chat for example).

Edited by Nite

I'm really excited, I can't wait. I almost don't wanna play until lit's out though.

45 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

You do realize BattleEye is already bypassed in several games that use it, right? It's not perfect and there's still thousands of cheaters in high rank play on Siege and people still script and cheat in ArmA and Dayz.

It'll help catch some, but any major provider will still go for months without any detections and only those "unfortunate" enough to be using it during a detection will get banned. If someone doesn't log on that day and updates their cheats, they're perfectly fine.

Just now, TheAceNinja said:

You do realize BattleEye is already bypassed in several games that use it, right? It's not perfect and there's still thousands of cheaters in high rank play on Siege and people still script and cheat in ArmA and Dayz.

It'll help catch some, but any major provider will still go for months without any detections and only those "unfortunate" enough to be using it during a detection will get banned. If someone doesn't log on that day and updates their cheats, they're perfectly fine.

This is why I will laugh.

Everyone is treating battle eye as if it is going to remove the cheater problem entirely.

51 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Russians gonna be first

I personally think battleeye will hold this game like 80% clean since APB has not a high palyerbase so it might be easy for BE to catch them efectively. in PUBG BE bans around 6k people/day... in APB it will be fine i would say... not that much hackers like with FF Only... if they will pay for it continuously it will be updated and we are fine

11 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

This is why I will laugh.

Everyone is treating battle eye as if it is going to remove the cheater problem entirely.

Ah, alright. I'm just so used to posts like this being negative like you were implying BE is perfect. 

My bad~

Just now, TheAceNinja said:

Ah, alright. I'm just so used to posts like this being negative like you were implying BE is perfect. 

My bad~

people will still complain just ignore this... like what more people want? there is no other option for better AC i would say right now... BE is gaining a lot of success in games

the cheating site r saying its over once BE gets patched in. its funny watching them cry about it

2 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

the cheating site r saying its over once BE gets patched in. its funny watching them cry about it

if battle eye works i can see a large influx of old and new players..

I was playing the other day.. first time Ive really played in maybe 2 years for more than 5 minutes and I really enjoyed playing again.. Was playing with a few gold who were calling me a noob and were telling me i was going to get kicked etc etc but you know what, with LO at the helm I know APB will be good so even though I was getting some stick from some dudes I dont know and I was playing like my rank was GREEN I really had some great fun!

APB is back BABY!

Sign in to follow this