• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Hey guys, I had an Idea and discussed this with a few people. 

I'd love to host a Combat Buggy Tournament and I need as many players as I can get!

If you would like to do this, You need the following:

• 50 Dexterity (To be able to use a the buggy key)
  • A combat buggy, and as much ammo as you'd like to use during the event. (Don't underestimate this number, If you run out in the middle of combat, you're in trouble ;P )

If not having any of the following is a problem, I will be selling most of these assets to players who are entered into the tournament or whoever is interested in entering.

(11-12R a buggy AKA half the usual price)

(70B a stack of ammo)

I'm guessing i'll need help with all these, and i'll be putting my whole clan (Crimson Caravan) on board with the crafting of orders.

Some additional Ideas:

• Entry Fee (I hope to have a prize for the top 3 winners, I cannot pull this off with the current budget I am on, so if you want to  have a prize, we need a fee)
  • Security (As this will be in a PVP zone or in /pvp mode, we will need to secure the area from possible foul play, tampering,  or even a possible raid on the event. If we do an entry fee, part of this will hopefully go towards paying security. If  we're on a tight budget, then It'll be volunteer based.)
  • Betting (Perhaps an offical betting area for the spectators to interact with the battle and tournament?)
  • Different Game Modes (TDM, FFA, Race from <town> to <town>, etc.)
  • A player group (Having a player group would be an extremely easy way to announce when we're having our tournaments and  what is needed for the next one, I wouldn't require you to have your main in the group, just as long as one of your  alts is in the group.)

Please leave any further ideas or suggestions you have towards this goal of mine, and be sure to follow this topic for updates toward our progress of getting this to happen. 

Thanks to everyone for all their support towards my efforts of having this dream of mine become a reality. I greatly appreciate it and hope you all the best in our future battles and adventures!

~Op Hooligan  :lovestruck:

Edited by Op Hooligan, 21 January 2015 - 03:07 PM.

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

Moo!

Moo!

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-September 14

This be craycray.

But hey, thats what they said to the Nuke.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Yeah, a little bit of a big responsibility and task at hand, but you gotta start somewhere.I think with a little bit of help, we can pull it off. :)

Reroll Patrol

TheDancingKappa

TheDancingKappa

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-October 14

Kappa be in on this got 20k ammo ready!

LummyPortal123

LummyPortal123

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 09-November 12

Now that i have my shotgun, i can safely say that i'm onboard with this100%! I'll start crafting ammo and hunting some serendipity mobs for prizes. If you have anything specific in mind, just drop me a line (or pm me in game) and i can hunt it down for you while i craft buggy ammos.

And so all the night tide, i lay down by the side, of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride, in her sepulcher there by the sea. In her tomb there by the sounding sea.

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Good to hear some more are on board! :D

Reroll Patrol

Golden42

Golden42

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-January 15

this actually seems really awesome; if it all works out, id definitely be in.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I'd be interested in talking to the OP. Need to know playtimes to have live chat.

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
I should be back on in the next few days to start kicking things into action, taking a very brief break from FE for personal reasons. I'll keep the progress on this up to date though! :)

Reroll Patrol

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Alright, Got the Player Group up now. It's called "Buggy Beatdown", feel free to PM my main or alt (Jugg Hooligan) for an invite. :D

Reroll Patrol

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

I still like Destruction Derby better, but whatever floats yer boat ;p

Im sure Hooligan is looking forward to the insanity of running one of these events.

image828_zps84e30d12.jpg

Posted Image

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Definatly, I'm down for anything. DD, FFA, TDM, etc. Date for the next tournament is March 14th. Mark the date people!

Reroll Patrol

Viscera

Viscera

Grunt

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 20-December 14

I am ready to do this *Combat Buggy* Tournament!:)) See you guys on March 14th.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Leaving a note here for Hooligan;

Might be an idea to grind up some basic paint kits (or whatever level is used for the lvl 30ish vehicles) so new combatants can paint up their buggies to look fancy. The plain drab junker grey can kind of suck for both drivers and spectators. I've had some reds and rare kits donated which may be offered for prizes for winners if I dont get any other side events going on at Market day.

Posted Image

Dtek

Dtek

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 23-January 15

prizes ideas? hrmm

your so salty  :viking: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users