https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

G1 sank the ship a long time ago and abandoned it rightfully so. just some things off the top of my head that further progressed the inevitable death of this game:

• Abusive GMs
  • Terrible Automated ticket system that proved useless
  • PunkBuster False Positives
  • Griefers/Closet Max ranks going unpunished
  • Endless JokerBoxes and 99% existing content locked behind Paywall
  • Lack of content with false promises, and "new content" was just old RTW models that they ended up selling anyway
  • G1C events that wasted everyone's time
  • Doing the opposite of whatever the vast majority of the community voiced for
  • Compartmentalizing threats and districts further decreasing population
  • Chaos district never making it outside of testing
  • Removal of Financial Fight Club
  • Servers, Performance, and Optimization worsening over the years
  • Forum Nazi (Moderators) trying to censor every topic that points out these flaws and/or doesn't show APB as the greatest game in existence

and of course now we also have all the people who invested thousands of hours and dollars in this game projecting their fear of losing all that in to
"LO will surely save this game! Just give them time guys!!", the mountain of problems that LO will have to climb to just have a chance at saving this game is enormous.
I am not optimistic in the slightest, but to those who are and especially the new Dev team who will surely be crucified whether they actually attempt to fix these problems or just milk it while doing nothing like G1: 

Good Luck.

• Like 3

GMS continue to abuse their power , Tech-Sans post being removed about 2 hours ago just goes to show they have no respect for their community; my comment will likely be removed too

12 minutes ago, KattSavage said:

G1 sank the ship a long time ago and abandoned it rightfully so

So G1 is  justified "rightfully so" ???
Um.....

Normally I don't like pessimistic topics but at least on the topic of the previous incarnation of G1 this is pretty accurate from what I've seen so I can't bring myself to disagree

• Like 1

a little late to the party

1 hour ago, KattSavage said:
https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

G1 sank the ship a long time ago and abandoned it rightfully so. just some things off the top of my head that further progressed the inevitable death of this game:

• Abusive GMs
  • Terrible Automated ticket system that proved useless
  • PunkBuster False Positives
  • Griefers/Closet Max ranks going unpunished
  • Endless JokerBoxes and 99% existing content locked behind Paywall
  • Lack of content with false promises, and "new content" was just old RTW models that they ended up selling anyway
  • G1C events that wasted everyone's time
  • Doing the opposite of whatever the vast majority of the community voiced for
  • Compartmentalizing threats and districts further decreasing population
  • Chaos district never making it outside of testing
  • Removal of Financial Fight Club
  • Servers, Performance, and Optimization worsening over the years
  • Forum Nazi (Moderators) trying to censor every topic that points out these flaws and/or doesn't show APB as the greatest game in existence

and of course now we also have all the people who invested thousands of hours and dollars in this game projecting their fear of losing all that in to
"LO will surely save this game! Just give them time guys!!", the mountain of problems that LO will have to climb to just have a chance at saving this game is enormous.
I am not optimistic in the slightest, but to those who are and especially the new Dev team who will surely be crucified whether they actually attempt to fix these problems or just milk it while doing nothing like G1: 

Good Luck.

it's not so scary how do you describe )