CookiePuss

APB Reloaded First Impressions - What The Actual Fuck?

Video is a month old, but if you haven't seen it yet, you gotta check it out. 10/10 journalism

2 minutes ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

Youre actually bored to watch this

guilty as charged

First comment I read, Martinz summed it up well enough. Not gonna bother watching the video after that. That guy should give up his review 'career', he's awful at it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All i see there is that there is no spoonfeed on rails.

giphy.gif

Edited by YumiSakura

Just now, KnifuWaifu said:

man-up-throw-your-trash-into-the-garbage

son I am disappoint 
Dude is just lucky he didnt enter the PvE district.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Dude is just lucky he didnt enter the PvE district.
I'm surprised he managed to enter any district.

That was an interesting thing to watch. Looks like he skipped the tutorial. Did not bother to look up information on the game at any stage. Then proceeded to take random guesses as to what was what. He even called one of the districts PvE focused. Another point he withholds an item from a teammate then gets angry when he's finally killed so the other guy can deliver it. Rollercoaster of.. I'm not sure. 

It almost seems like he was intentionally painting the game in an extra bad light for fun. If not then I'm kinda shocked a reviewer can be this clueless about a game he was trying to review. I mean yes APB is confusing to newbies. Yes it isn't fair to them, but this was almost like he was trying to avoid anything helpful at all costs.

rJK7Rsc.gif

Edited by Genobee
  • Like 1

pretty average review of any game tbh

My favourite part is probably the start where he spends a good 15 seconds trying to figure out why he can't kill the other players.
Golden

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Genobee said:

mean yes APB is confusing to newbies.

There is confusing

mlfw3867-mlfw2937-13295468378937.png

If the standards are this low for being a game reviewer Maybe I should give it a whirl once. 😛 

I don't think I can bear to watch it, cringing already from reading the comments 

Edit: @3:02 Oh my god, he stopped for a good 7 seconds to oogle me!

Edited by Archon

I got bored and watched it all finally.
I've seen bad reviews before but this guy gave a bad review without even trying to play with anyone properly?
Not about to go in a list of how he messed that review up we could be here all week lol

"Played for a few hours".... never made it past T. Must have spent all this time on the boobslider 🤨

Weird how he is still in a PvE district when he says that he went for the PvP maps :classic_ninja: so he even manages to get his own wrong knowledge wrong!

As awful as this “review” is done, it show that APB needs an overhaul of the tutorial asap.

8 hours ago, Genobee said:

That was an interesting thing to watch. Looks like he skipped the tutorial. Did not bother to look up information on the game at any stage. Then proceeded to take random guesses as to what was what. He even called one of the districts PvE focused. Another point he withholds an item from a teammate then gets angry when he's finally killed so the other guy can deliver it. Rollercoaster of.. I'm not sure. 

It almost seems like he was intentionally painting the game in an extra bad light for fun. If not then I'm kinda shocked a reviewer can be this clueless about a game he was trying to review. I mean yes APB is confusing to newbies. Yes it isn't fair to them, but this was almost like he was trying to avoid anything helpful at all costs.

Don't forget the intentional griefing and playing less than 10 missions because he is still trainee.

1 hour ago, M4N!4C said:

As awful as this “review” is done, it show that APB needs an overhaul of the tutorial asap.

Yeah, one of those "press button xyz while the whole screen is locked until task has been repeated 3 times" tutorials.
Gotta spoonfeed the vegetables.
  • Like 3

Although not a great review, it does outline a major issue with this game, the tutorial.

What's more problematic with the tutorial is it prevents you from having grenades or a ammo resupply box if you don't complete all the necessary items. Most of these you'll do naturally from moving and shooting, but some might be overlooked, such as checking the mailbox or purchasing ammo for your weapon.

Sadly, most new players won't care to read walls of text and won't pay attention to the tutorial on the right. I think a more hand held experience is needed.

27 minutes ago, Kempington said:

Although not a great review, it does outline a major issue with this game, the tutorial.

What's more problematic with the tutorial is it prevents you from having grenades or a ammo resupply box if you don't complete all the necessary items. Most of these you'll do naturally from moving and shooting, but some might be overlooked, such as checking the mailbox or purchasing ammo for your weapon.

Sadly, most new players won't care to read walls of text and won't pay attention to the tutorial on the right. I think a more hand held experience is needed.

He basically explains nothing, neither wants to try hard to understand the game, just added one more video to his channel...

4 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

I sure do enjoy the PvE in this game too

so good tbh

14 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

I sure do enjoy the PvE in this game too

I literally only play for the PvE