• 3 posts
  • Joined 11-January 15

Hello!

Game: APB
Name : Nonamy
World: Obeya(EU1)

When I try to get into the game I get this message

ERROR/DISCONNECTTED
You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. the server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.
Please note: a common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

After 15 mins, i tried it again, and the same text pop up...

It can't be my hardware error.
i'm not quite sure about the error too.
please help me up, cheers :)

How to fix it?

Thank you.

SonyWalkman

SonyWalkman

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 09-February 13

Please stop making topics like this. There is a thread about this alredy. people are talking while Tiggs and other Administrators are working on getting the server back up.

2lsbs78.jpg   <- trading for volcano. pm offers 

Nishido

Nishido

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 23-June 11

And where exactly is this other post? Perhaps instead of berating a fellow player, you could just link to the other post? I'm having the same issue, and came to the technical support forum. This is the only topic I see on the issue...?

jayhem

jayhem

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

Please stop making topics like this. There is a thread about this alredy. people are talking while Tiggs and other Administrators are working on getting the server back up.

please stop posting bright green replies :P

here's something more useful  --> http://apbdb.com/track/373539/

MSAA

MSAA

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined 01-July 14

And where exactly is this other post? Perhaps instead of berating a fellow player, you could just link to the other post? I'm having the same issue, and came to the technical support forum. This is the only topic I see on the issue...?

it would be faster for you to fix your issues if you scroll down or search the technical issues fourm for the issues, however I'm getting disconnected too the servers aren't normal these days

Any1

Any1

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 11-January 15

I use Advanced APB Launcher.exe

If you believe his testimony, all servers are available, but I get the message: "error 8"  or something like that.

I have tried many different ways to fix it and it seems to me only APB moderators can help in this. ;)

CBrada

CBrada

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 14-January 15

You're not the only one having this problem. I have it since the last patch when was on 14/1. We have to wait till the next patch to see if it will be solved, or not. Have patience.

e01kxg.jpg

¯ CBrada | Patriot EU2 | Criminal | EXE ¯

ChaseRBoSS

ChaseRBoSS

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 16

Dood this is 2016 and this isn't fix wow you guys are a real gosh darning joke

ChaseRBoSS

ChaseRBoSS

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 16

oh so you make a M rated game and i can't use cuss words wow 1 gosh darning joke

ChaseRBoSS

ChaseRBoSS

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 16

F U C K Y O U

AleXiC94

AleXiC94

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11

If he wants he can make a million other topics about this. You killing his freedom of speech, is that it mr. furry?

Edited by AleXiC94, 16 September 2016 - 04:20 PM.

xmGT6qA.png

ChaseRBoSS

ChaseRBoSS

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 16

If he wants he can make a million other topics about this. You killing his freedom of speech, is that it mr. furry?

Dood i don't Give 1 single F U C K people have been complaning from 2015 and this is F U C K I N G 2016 

girlLE

girlLE

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-July 16

ERROR/DISCONNECTTED
You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. the server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

MrKindlyCat

MrKindlyCat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13

Hello!

Game: APB
Name : Nonamy
World: Obeya(EU1)

When I try to get into the game I get this message

ERROR/DISCONNECTTED
Please note: a common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

After 15 mins, i tried it again, and the same text pop up...

It can't be my hardware error.
i'm not quite sure about the error too.
please help me up, cheers :)

How to fix it?

Thank you.

restart your router... take off socket of router for 1 min and turn on back and dont use internet about 15-20 minutes if its does not help change your DNS server... it is easy just google it

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

ERROR/DISCONNECTTED

try to reconnect... if still doesnt allow, check your internet status

restart your router... take off socket of router for 1 min and turn on back and dont use internet about 15-20 minutes if its does not help change your DNS server... it is easy just google it

you know that the poist is from 2015 right? :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users