Cru

Remove scrollweel fire

35 minutes ago, illgot said:
sarcasm?

Because no macro is perfectly timed due to a few factors.

1) computer processing speed

2) server side processing speed

3) latency

The only way to maximize firing is to have the rapid fire macro fire well beyond the perfect ROF.  If you set the macro with a "perfect" ROF, it will not function like you expect.  It will skip shots which causes you to fire twice as slow and due to the factors listed above will never be with in perfect parameters.

And anyone firing a semi-auto as fast as possible will also reach maximum bloom faster than people who tap fire.

I wish everyone used rapid fire macro's set at "perfect" or even maximized ROF.  People who do this make easy targets.

Now, people who use triggerbots or aimbots, that's another issue which has nothing to do with simple rapid fire macros.
no sarcasm .

computer processing speed ,server side processing speed ,latency - are the main indicators of the game .

the difference between the ping 10 MS and 260 MS is insurmountable, the macros will return us in 2014

P.S.
Total Bans: 16917
Published to Twitter: 16602
Not on twitter: 315
Characters that don't exist: 185
fun only you and your friends . I am VERY SAD .
  Edited by Yood

Scrollwheeling with a free-scroll mouse is a surefire way to get your semiauto to always fire at max bloom, might work at extreme close range but if you fire at anything past arm distance it's a gamble. Also once you start firing you can't stop until your game decides so so you waste bullet and risk accidentally hitting your teammates.

Normal scrollwheeling, on the other hand, is pretty awkward.

6 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:
Why are you doing this man, we were all waiting for the famous zombiebiscuit one liner yet you come with this!
qir2u8qs52911.gif
😛 

But this isn't a cheater thread?

6 hours ago, Yood said:
your right to think like you want

PunkBuster - disabled , FairFight - disabled .

On 6/26/2018 at 4:33 AM, MattScott said:

Fairfight is still active. We have just disabled all the messages.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:40 AM, MattScott said:

With all the new systems in place, we are re-evaluating how /report should work. I still want a way for players to flag behavior that can give GMs people to spot check.

TL;DR - We are going to reimplement /report so it actually benefits the system with information we can use.

These two are from this thread (on page 4)

Edited by Kevkof
Link was removed in the post transfer

Who said it is mouse wheel... Several manipulations with knowledge of programming able to play with ff and beye, macrosing xyz pixel controls. Fight with them only one way, recognition xyz control as they repeats, non of anticheat so far did research about it, if would temp ban for days weeks.
good example cg go overwatch, therms of slow motion reveals macrosing as can see xfire jumps right distance and right timing, only software can detect as too fast movements.
(c) expierence macro/scripting since 2001

Edited by Dahel

Kevkof thank you  . thanks for me question about FairFight  closed . the theme of scrolling wheel shooting will fall out by itself .

88.png

https://www.gameblocks.com/

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
9 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:
Why are you doing this man, we were all waiting for the famous zombiebiscuit one liner yet you come with this!
qir2u8qs52911.gif
😛 

But this isn't a cheater thread?
Replace cheater with scroll fire and it's the same thought process. 😛 

6 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:
Replace cheater with scroll fire and it's the same thought process. 😛 
Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed by someone who can click but I am bad and just assume it is a scroll wheel cause I can't do it' thread.

Add it to the pile?
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed by someone who can click but I am bad and just assume it is a scroll wheel cause I can't do it' thread.

Add it to the pile?
giphy.gif

LOL i remember when some stupid kid bitched at me for using a scoll wheel to change weapons. this is so sad and stupid. your just mad some guy killed u using the scoll whell to change weapons then using the number row. grow up kid

1 hour ago, TheTankBal said:

LOL i remember when some stupid kid bitched at me for using a scoll wheel to change weapons. this is so sad and stupid. your just mad some guy killed u using the scoll whell to change weapons then using the number row. grow up kid

this is actually not at all what OP is saying. read the title.

prenerf Joker carbine was good-ish with scroll wheel in CQC, now you just nerf yourself by doing so unless you're playing asylum and want easy bake oven kills.
  Edited by KattSavage