Dasimoge

Hitreg issueses?

Hitreg  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Did you noticed any hitreg issues during ur last playtime?

• Yes
    • No
    • Most of the time
    • Rare but pretty extrem
    • Rare

Ayo,
i'm not sure if i'm the only atm,
but i have noticed since the last patch kinda extrem hitreg issueses.
Especially with the Carbines/Shotguns.
Same with some secondary weapons (FBW/RFP).

Though the OGRE needs a fix (In my opinion and from my experience with it).
The OGRE is an actual hitreg killer against SMGs (Obviously only if the OGRE is on full fire in cqc | Extrem worse with a cj3 setup).
As well it's an FPS killer for some players doe.

Edited by Lislya

Been playing asylum quite a lot recently, and I rarely manage to 2-shot some people with the JG and CSG. 
I don't understand why, my internet runs perfectly fine, so does the server according to /fps, and my aim is centered onto the enemy most of the time after checking some recordings.

Yet most of my deaths in there are me being 2 shotted.
I don't get it.

• Like 1

I'm seeing bit less (maybe it's placebo) but definitely hitreg problems still exist often enough to make me mad

I haven't seen issues with hitreg itself compared to the previous patch, but hitmarkers have been quite wonky in FC for me lately. There are shots which clearly hit (as confirmed by a later kill or assist) but don't show any marker on screen. It might be that your shots are actually hitting, but you're just not getting the markers.

Edited by Lyfeld

11 minutes ago, Lyfeld said:

It might be that your shots are actually hitting, but you're just not getting the markers.

Exactly. Sometimes I'll shoot 6 shots from N-TEC, and 4 hitmarkers will show yet the opponent is dead without assist. Usually all hitmarkers show but I don't really pay attention to them anyways. This has been the case for a long long time for me

Sometimes I aim for center mass with red crosshairs and it misses. Other times my shot is clearly off by like 2 feet to the left and they drop dead anyway.

7 hours ago, notHunky said:

Sometimes I aim for center mass with red crosshairs and it misses. Other times my shot is clearly off by like 2 feet to the left and they drop dead anyway.

Especially when it's a teammates who not even remotely in line of sight.

Been having no problems since the hitreg fixes went live.

Ohh yeaaaa ...... Mini Friezes and hitreg all over my place. Funny ,but G1 times i hade almost no mini-Friezes.

I experienced those too especially with the RFP that i had few ghostshots since my crosshair was perfectly in the enemy body but when i shoot i didnt hit him.

ever since LO started working with the netcode. 
I've been having WAYYY LESS lagspikes but also bad hitreg so i agree

16 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:
17 hours ago, Lyfeld said:

It might be that your shots are actually hitting, but you're just not getting the markers.

Exactly. Sometimes I'll shoot 6 shots from N-TEC, and 4 hitmarkers will show yet the opponent is dead without assist. Usually all hitmarkers show but I don't really pay attention to them anyways. This has been the case for a long long time for me
Happens a lot to me as well, with DMR and Anubis. It's weird because you're like "wow how did that miss" and then you get an assist/kill.

But I've also experienced quite a lot of "negative" ghost shots, sadly.

40 minutes ago, Keshi said:

ever since LO started working with the netcode. 
I've been having WAYYY LESS lagspikes but also bad hitreg so i agree

Exactly!