Sign in to follow this  
HITMANxxTUNISIAN

Some Delay in work maybe..

well before i did send a ticket to G1 and they kinda replied to late on scammed items but they were tooo lazy to track it down and have me everything back
so i hope that LO would really at least try track it down and at least give me a reply....
it's been 2 days i sent a forum message and ticket and still no respond ? 😕 may anyone tell me why ? 
love you guys keep it up it's getting back alive ❤️ 
Best regards, KeLeen

Some of us (me included) have been waiting for months to get a reply, you'll have to be patient as there's about 70k+ tickets at the moment.

1month and 15days it takes to get a reply m8

2 hours ago, Jahola said:

Some of us (me included) have been waiting for months to get a reply, you'll have to be patient as there's about 70k+ tickets at the moment.

it's about 1400 tickets, not 70k. the 70k are the total created (since LO took over), and this 70k number is very wrong, because the CS has been flooded with spam... check THIS POST, july 21 and july 29. it's explained in the july 29 post.

48 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
it's about 1400 tickets, not 70k. the 70k are the total created (since LO took over), and this 70k number is very wrong, because the CS has been flooded with spam... check THIS POST, july 21 and july 29. it's explained in the july 29 post.
Oh thanks for the clarification, I didn't read it properly 😛 

Hmm, too late. They are not longer taking support tickets from scam cases, after 13 august. 😅

5 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

Hmm, too late. They are not longer taking support tickets from scam cases, after 13 august. 😅

it was at this moment Enrique realized, He f'ked up 

20 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

15 minutes ago, Keshi said:
20 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

it was at this moment Enrique realized, He f'ked up 
If only more than a tiny fraction of players actually frequented the forums for APB or any other  game. 

Sign in to follow this