MadGrazzt

RP Community

Hello everyone !

Since Fallen Earth seems to get some love again, maybe we can try to rebuild a small RP community ?

I think that a person named Ella had a RP Clan, Survivor Refuge or something like that, but I never see any of them online anymore unfortunately, so would anyone be interested in creating some RP Clan ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

if you are connected with RP'ers I would like to know if you could ask around for a good time to do a poker run with Iron Sights.  Mutare or I will host and the ride will start in Embry and end in New Flag.  This is a follow up event from the meeting of the clans 2 weeks ago.  it is ok to contact me in game. 

Crow Bennett
Corban Dallas
Lelu Dallas

o/

Pretty much all of my contacts are long gone.  Even the clan, only 3 people other than myself have logged in in the past month, most have been gone 1-3 years.  That said, just about any day is fine for me.  I believe Neb had mentioned that Mon. or Tues. were best for her due to work.  Let me know if there's anything I can do.

• Thanks 1

I will be there in spirit...have a great time 

Noticed there are some role players in Support Team Clan. They often hold events and RP. They are a sweet bunch of peeps.

• Like 1

I updated the Fallen Earth Sound Mod in time for the Event.  New Motorcycle sounds.  Download from GDRIVE here on the Marketplace Forum Section

(Sang we will all be thinking of you and hope you heal up soon)

Poker Run Motorcade

Bike Ride Monday June 4, 2018  Event starts at 1900EST (thats 7 PM EST).  Crow Bennett will be lead.  Trip starts at the Embry fast travel pods.  We will head North stopping at nearby FT pods for new players to get them logged into that system. We will end at New Flagstaff, Usually at Beau's Tavern.  All players are welcome.

• Like 1

Well, I never would have thought but it seems there's a bit of interest in RP here, so maybe we could try something again ?

The thing is, BLESS just got released so I have my hands full with this one for now, but as I always come back to Fallen Erath it's just a matter of time ^^

I can't be at the ride tomorrow but I'll keep looking for RP events, and maybe some day we could try to create a RP Clan ?

• Thanks 1

We have had a ton of donations from multiple clans for this event.  Giveaways, contents, and a race to new flagstaff, duels, mounts to give away.  and if we get a flagger in new flag, we will have a 5 gold chip reward for the 1st place winner, 3 for the second, and 1 for third place

Hi Grazzt! My clan is currently very active, but our forum presence has been non-existent until now. If you see us in-game, feel free to say hello!

I'm new/old to the community. Played for a bit back in 2012 or 2013. 

I was just trying to gauge the size and activity of the community at large. Are more new people playing now that G1 got bought out?