Helix Reloaded

ETA on the new vehicle?

On 8/21/2018 at 10:22 PM, Goldtiger said:

I remember reading somewhere that they were planning on releasing some sort of new vehicle in the future. It sounds interesting but I really think that they need to focus on balancing out what is currently in the game, and most importantly making things more friendly to new players (in terms of progression), so I don't think that it should be a priority for them at all.

Anyways.. do you have any idea what that vehicle might be? I hope it's a car like the growl; just purely cosmetic, no practical use in missions.

The people that are working on making the car are probably not the same ones balancing weapons, plus the car is probably almost done.  Right now they're releasing a bunch of content that G1 almost had finished anyway so it shouldn't impact development at all.

We know that it's called Mirage, but that's all we have to go on.  So to me it either sounds like a luxury sedan or something desert themed like a Humvee. Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Yood said:

[images]

I was just passing through. it's very similar to the new connection promised by orbit .  

Fortune Runner-  I was just passing through. I don't need a new car , I need stable servers and proper team balancing in the game .

oh man, i cant wait to buy a supercar that can only go 55mph

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
11 hours ago, Yood said:

[images]

I was just passing through. it's very similar to the new connection promised by orbit .  

Fortune Runner-  I was just passing through. I don't need a new car , I need stable servers and proper team balancing in the game .

oh man, i cant wait to buy a supercar that can only go 55mph
51.45 mph*

21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yood is confusing me.....
First I seen a post say they do not want a new car but now a post has pictures of a car type wanted....
Is yood a girl because that would explain a lot 😏

What are you trying to say?.

and If it's another sports car that doesn't change the meta (still think growl should have had the highest top speed) Not worth it
They haven't even fixed G1's broken feature since they broke it 1 week after the growl came out.

(Mirage looks like a van/truck to me *cough bike Cough* )

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:
bike

On 9/4/2018 at 10:52 AM, Fortune Runner said:

yood is confusing me.....
First I seen a post say they do not want a new car but now a post has pictures of a car type wanted....
Is yood a girl because that would explain a lot 😏
But I do like the car though

LO should prioritize fixing Yood above all, is obviously broken due to the game Edited by Slickmund

2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
LO should prioritize fixing Yood above all, is obviously broken due to the game
you obviously feel very strongly about this

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
4 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
you obviously feel very strongly about this
Forum acted up on me, but it does display my feelings better than I myself was capable of so +1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
2 hours ago, Szambi said:

bicycle please thank you

motorcyclessssssss
imagine having motorcycles but cant do a wheelie

Haltech_2SXY_01.jpg

Did anyone say Mirage?:classic_tongue:
This folks, is a Mitsubishi Mirage, but it was called a Lancer in Australia. There's this youtube channel called Mighty Car Mods, and they're currently building this car in the picture above. So if we're getting a "Mirage" in apb, there's a high chance they're watching MCM and are car enthusiasts themselves which sounds bright for the future for the cars in APB.
I predict that we will get a Lancer, hopefully an Evo :classic_happy: or a Mirage. (I might be wrong, and I might have missunderstood something)

14 hours ago, Koda said:
Haltech_2SXY_01.jpg

This folks, is a Mitsubishi Mirage, but it was called a Lancer in Australia. There's this youtube channel called Mighty Car Mods, and they're currently building this car in the picture above. So if we're getting a "Mirage" in apb, there's a high chance they're watching MCM and are car enthusiasts themselves which sounds bright for the future for the cars in APB.
I predict that we will get a Lancer, hopefully an Evo :classic_happy: or a Mirage. (I might be wrong, and I might have missunderstood something)
Go dumptruck or go home boi

To be honest the more jdm the better but dumptruck would also be nice Edited by Clandestine
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Koda said:

[image]

car enthusiasts huh?

2868.jpg

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

Are yours cars for invalids? Okay let's add Opel astra then.

Opel_Astra_H_GTC_front_20100706.jpg

Edited by EMilika

On 9/4/2018 at 7:14 AM, Yood said:

FEWU44f1tn.jpg

xTt2FaguM8.jpg

W7Q7x0W1H9.jpg

gimme this lambo

Edited by nirva

On 8/21/2018 at 7:22 PM, Goldtiger said:

I remember reading somewhere that they were planning on releasing some sort of new vehicle in the future. It sounds interesting but I really think that they need to focus on balancing out what is currently in the game, and most importantly making things more friendly to new players (in terms of progression), so I don't think that it should be a priority for them at all.

Anyways.. do you have any idea what that vehicle might be? I hope it's a car like the growl; just purely cosmetic, no practical use in missions.

Why....  Just why would you hope for that??? 

3 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:
On 8/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, Goldtiger said:

Why....  Just why would you hope for that??? 
b/c i dont want a car to be added that is just another tank in disguise of a civilian vehicle, aka the Pioneer/Espacio , aka half the weaponized vehicles in GTA V Edited by Goldtiger

I'd rather have a wheelchair, for when the nhvr gets pulled out. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 4:45 PM, Zolerox said:
What are you trying to say?.

and If it's another sports car that doesn't change the meta (still think growl should have had the highest top speed) Not worth it
They haven't even fixed G1's broken feature since they broke it 1 week after the growl came out.

(Mirage looks like a van/truck to me *cough bike Cough* )
 talking about the Mirage is in 2015   

this project   is suitable for the terms .

in this case , you just dream and talk about a possible future car. which should be called a MIRAGE . I can offer you another option.

01BMUR42Ni.jpg

e5w3c35GPc.jpg

u656CjEwF2.jpg

eM7KUwS1Q7.jpg

YV8s5Qabks.jpg

LG4N004rQ7.jpg

K2MIr4H0HK.jpg

3N7DD6v3r9.jpg

M3EW6C32kJ.jpg

4tg55811q7.jpg

lu6eGcVwv6.jpg

or 
FNat0fd96s.jpg

or
MHOdRyYorQ.jpg

EB2w6BBd0G.jpg

concept
C17Y1aeG3O.jpg

choose

• Like 2

I think we already have too much sports cars on APB... Would be nice to see something new maybe off road or classic muscle car ... or maybe both in one.

xlxqlljdnc1vmewmrmsc.jpg

pontiac-gto-mad-max-02.jpg